If you dislike scaruffi you expose yourself as a complete pleb

if you dislike scaruffi you expose yourself as a complete pleb
if you like scaruffi you're probably a drone without your own music taste

what do?

Drone taste > bad taste

You don't give a fuck
I listen to lots of stuff that Scaruffi has panned, I simply accept that it's not really good music and enjoy it anyway because my taste is my own.

Yeah sure urine may not "taste good" but if a cute Chinese girl offers to pee in my mouth you're a fool if you think I won't let her

You know you can like Scaruffi but have different opinions than him, right? That's what I do.

Never be made aware of his existence

>Yeah sure urine may not "taste good" but if a cute Chinese girl offers to pee in my mouth you're a fool if you think I won't let her

Best post I've read on this site in a while

Made me think unironically

REALLY made me think

>I simply accept that it's not really good music
sounds to me like you're a drone in denial

drone scaurffi for a little while and then vault over him

>letting some old Italian guy dictate what you like.

looks like an old and tan Conan O'Brien

don't take or leave all of his opinions as one,
recognize that he's not some infallible music god, he's his own person with his own taste in music.

Sometimes he has some pretty good insight in his reviews but it's okay to disagree with him sometimes and agree with him other times - I agree with him that Jagged Little Pill and Exile in Guyville are great albums, I don't agree that 154 is the best Wire album or that TVU's second s/t album is a "disappointment"

HURRY UP AND REVIEW SCARUFFI!

my nigga

I listened to his top lists trying to understand the meme. Yuck, he's like Ulillillia for music.

lol, i'd rather be unique and an outcast than fit in because i'm the same as everyone else

>urine may not taste good but if a cute chinese girl offers to pee in my mouth you're a fool if you think I won't let her
this is the core of my being

>Yeah sure urine may not "taste good" but if a cute Chinese girl offers to pee in my mouth you're a fool if you think I won't let her
Truly a patrician among patricians

a true genius

word

Scaruffi is like a babysitter when you begin listening to music, after a while you outgrow him,

upvoted

perfect analogy

that's how Piero would approach the situation though

I would just disregard him on the grounds that he says a lot of shit that is just objectively wrong. Like stuff that's not a matter of opinion but things about eg the history of music that he just outright lies about.

1 year since last scaruffi reviews

hot

this analogy doesn't even make sense you retards

TVU self titled is terrible though almost as shit as squeeze

but the message of your post is correct

Critiques of critics is beside the point.

Appropiated summary of mu.

>He listen to Popular Music
user, it's like you don't like music at all.

This nigga knows it
Just because you like something doesnt mean it's good you fucks.

Just because Scaruffi likes something doesnt mean it's good you fucks.

We don't even know if Scaruffi even likes what he rates as the best, he may be completly objective and listening to shit he doesn't even like.
That actually sounds like something he would do.

In that case I grew up without a babysitter.