I read somewhere that French is the fastest growing language in the world

I read somewhere that French is the fastest growing language in the world.

How is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/french-is-supposed-to-be-the-language-of-the-future-vraiment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where did you read that?

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/french-is-supposed-to-be-the-language-of-the-future-vraiment

with the amount of immigrants they get per year I think that's not a surprise

English btfo

How will British ppl ever recover?

AFRICA STRONG

niggers

That's no way to speak to your successors.

Basically the population growth rate in French Africa is really high. Unsustainably so.

French Africa isn't monolith at all. It varies state by state.

On top of that there's an area in french Africa that's way bigger then France but actually has much less people then France itself.

I can't read /fr/ is it just senegalese and ivorians bantering each other about being child soldiers

* "keep calm and learn to not put black text over a dark blue background"

>There is yet another side to the population coin in Africa. There, the issue appears to be, not over-population but, under-population. In the vast territory which includes Benin, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, Gabon, Central African Republic, Chad and Togo, an area six times the size of France, has only 77 million people to France's 63 million. In such countries, the objective of some family-planning programmes has been essentially that of spacing births rather than discouraging them. Even in those areas where over-population is the issue, the problems of positive population control have ensured that planning often focuses on the effects on mothers and babies of large families, and of children born in rapid succession.

How is French surpassing local languages in Africa more than English did in Africa?

English is still on top in Africa. Also English is spreading into other nation over there.

Toutes les merdes anglos qui sont tout le temps en train de chier sur le Québec et le Francais vomissent par terre...

Clickbait, use the web archive.
And its the fastest growing because 70% of France's population doesn't know French.

It's not really.

Half of Africa speaks french, that's why.

It's not because of the black population of France.
It's because of the african niggers.

Expliquez-nous, mon ami.