The virgin walk

the virgin walk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XQQPAeff4dw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yup
cars on bikes

I wanted to edit it to "The Kino Walk" with him wearing DC shits and listen to zack synder monologues but i'm too lazy, someone do it tho

I totally do not walk like that

Too accurate

t. virgin walker

was thinking about this while walking to class today. I exhibit most of those

Only thing that applies to me is I pass anyone slower than me.

There's no virgin sit/walk

there's only being attractive and being unnattractive

This seems like cold reading as in they apply to most anyone:

>Walks too fast?
>Long stride
There's no fucking correct speed and tall people generally walk quicker than midgets
>Compulsively needs to pass anyone slightly slower than him?
>But secretly hates people who walk slowly when side-by-side
People do this cause they got places to be and they can't wait around for your slow ass.
>Back slouched
>Head craned forward
The only people I know with correct posture are athletes, as you get older this gets worse.
>Clothing is all neutral coloured.
This is the norm
>Might be too tense and rigid
Might be?
>Hair seems to overreact to wind
Pff, gel/mouse are out of style over here don't know about Argentina.

bet you do the virgin sit and the virgin gaze too

all true except the ear phones
sound of people is pretty pleasing

If its as general as the "virgin walk" probably

Let me guess:

Virgin sit- Annoyed when people take your chair, or they sit too close, slouched back, fidget when bored, awkward look on face when trying to hold one in.

Virgin gaze: Avoid eye contact with people you don't know, stare at your crush, eyes go all over the place when bored, eyes wander to inappropriate places when talking to people.

lel i can almost smell your virgin eat and your virgin shave

>virgin eat and your virgin shave
Okay that's just getting ridiculous

Literally me, even the hair thing, fuck you.

>unironically virginposting

And a virgin reply to you

LOL

did you post this???

I'M UGLY!!!
I'M UGLY!!!
I'M UGLY!!!
I'M UGLY!!!
I'M UGLY!!!

hahaha he keeps doing it

>lying on the internet

Thank you for that. Didn't even notice the thesis statement. I've got to get out of academic mode.

wish people would stop posting this meme I made

literally me

>looks below parallel
nope I always look straight ahead

>Avoids eye contact
yeah, but I've been told i have an intense stare, so i'm self conscious about it

>too polite
what? how can you be too polite when walking?

>struggles to find comfortable hand form
sometimes, like when you pay attention to your breathing and have a hard time going back to doing it normally.

>walking pace lacks fluidity
no, it's fine

>walks too fast
i walk at my own pace, and its kinda slow

>needs to pass anyone walking slower
no, i just adjust my pace

>hair overreact to wind
i have a buzz, so no

>head craned forward
no, i have good posture

>uses headphones to escape potential conversation
i wish this was true but i know in reality its because nobody wants to talk to an ugly person

>back slouched
no i have good posture

>stiff arms
how do you get stiff arms when walking?

>clothing is neutral colored
yes

>wears running shoes
no. i wear red wing work boots

>only wears black coats
well i have a peacoat, but only wear it to parties in the winter time, like Christmas. I mostly just wear big baggy hoodies or tight thermals

>stands with weird posture
how does one stand with a weird posture? it's just standing

>is insecure about how he walks
i was bullied throughout my life about how ugly i am, so im insecure about everything

i can relate to some but not all,

Are you gonna force this shit everyday?

that IS me

yes

t. flustered virgin

DESTROYED

I am king beta and this doesn't apply to me, and I really cannot imagine it applies to all that many people.

Are you a masochist?

yes

>his virgin spelling
>his virgin accent
>his virgin vocabulary

ahahahahahaha

nice jpeg quality there m8 lmoa

I think those are signs of introversion. They don't immediately correlate with "virgins", although introverted people usually have a harder time getting laid.

>yeah, but I've been told i have an intense stare, so i'm self conscious about it
Do you have large eyes?

why are you letting it get that way? you're in control

Introverted people don't have a harder time getting laid

Ugly people that do

thanks mate

>Do you have large eyes?
just autism I think

not really, i have friends who are good looking but completely suck at hitting girls so they don't get laid, and friends who are ugly but have a good game and get laid a lot, one of my friends who fuck the most is a 1.62cm below average looking guy

When you're introverted, it's hard to meet people in general, and this hampers a bit your ability to, well, know girls.

About ugly people: yeah... nah. I know plenty guys considered handsome by girls that, as soon as they open their mouths, they drop the spaghetti and all their odds of getting laid.

Guys what do you with your hands when you're sitting?
Do you clench them in a fist and put them on your lap? do you hold on to your knees? put them in your pockets? cross your arms??
pls help, I feel so self conscious

>he drinks the virgin coffee

Heh, never thought I'd see the day a seppo destroyed one of us

Nah man, I inject it with hot white cream

>he has the virgin eyes

are you a CHI or a poo?

just do whatever you feel the most comfortable, it's not like people care about what you do with your hands (obviously if you're not doing weird shit with them)

>he has the virgin staring

>virgin brows

CHI

well, it's better than being called ugly

>itt 13 yo virgins make fun of older virgins

now this is a virgin post if I ever saw one

>he sports a virgin flag

>i have friends who are good looking but completely suck at hitting girls
they aren't really good-looking then, because it wouldn't matter how they hit at girls, see example
youtu.be/XQQPAeff4dw
Good looking guys don't really need a huge social circle to have sex with girls, because you know... they're attractive so they end up having sex with them

>About ugly people: yeah... nah. I know plenty guys considered handsome by girls that, as soon as they open their mouths, they drop the spaghetti and all their odds of getting laid.
Nah, you don't know any HANDSOME guy that girls simply reject because of "spaghetti"

It surprises me how Sup Forums is still bluepilled about certain things, haha

A virgin is nothing to be ashamed of!
Virgin Pride World Wide!

>*brap*

>a virgin calling a virgin a virgin

>he has the virgin virgin

What does women's vagina can offer besides HIV and dried nigger semen? Yeah...

>he inserts toast on the virgin side first

Girls do reject handsome guys who drop the spaghetti on the floor too hard and too often, just like guys sometimes do this with girls no matter how pretty they are.

But by your last sentence, it looks like discussing anything more complex than "nice weather, eh?" is like trying to teach a rhino how to do tricks:
>It surprises me how Sup Forums is still bluepilled about certain things, haha
>bluepilled
>haha

>he goes through a door virgin foot first

>he IS the virgin virgin virgin

5 sec of epiphany, that`s good for a lonely and depressed person to have this sec of happiness

he lost a virgin war to the virgin bird

posting a picture on tinder is a bit different to real life interactions though. confidence is a big turn on for women.

>he lost a war to the virgin chink

this, the realization of futility in pursuit of pussy is in itself the ultimate reward

>he mixes up virginstralia and virgin zealand's flag

5 min reply. speedy gonzalez over here

David Gandy (ur pic) was a virgin till he was 22

>5 sec of epiphany
Now imagine how people do some hard shit to get those 5 sec... they go to gym, buying shitons of clothes, perfume, cars etc. And all these only for 5 sec of epiphany. OVERPAYMENT as hell.

>virgin IS the virgin virgin virgin

dumb virginposters

Jesus, I just proved this guy with that video and he just keeps on sprouting his bluepill garbage

disgusting haha
Wha...?

People have sex through Tinder, what makes you think women would just change their standards just because they're use an app?

confidence is a turn on when you're already good-looking

I don't know what makes you guys think women are different from men regarding attraction when it's all biology

>god virgin our virgin virgin
>love virgin our virgin virgin
>god virgin the virgin
>send virgin virginrious
>virgin and virginrious
>long to virgin over virgin
>virgin virgin virgin virgin

>the virgin kingdom

the real virgin don`t see the futility of the vagina and sex and pursuit that like a important thing or his mean-less life.

> Need to preface posts with a "thesis statement"

>a VIRGIN virgin leaf

Just pointing out that a picture is one thing, real life interaction another. Ofc a girl will put up with more spaghetti from a hotter bloke than an average one, just like we'd tolerate more stupidity from a fit girl, but it's still a factor.

I mean what if he stinks, has a speech impediment and is retarded? Can't tell that from a photo

That's literally just good posting etiquette though. Point first writing is the universally-accepted best way to be persuasive, and it helps your reader in determining whether or not they want to carry on with the rest of your long-winded explanation.

The only one spilling spaghetti here is you, let's go
>ting out that a picture is one thing, real life interaction another. Ofc a girl will put up with more spaghetti from a hotter bloke than an average one
yeah, how much "spaghetti" do you need to do to creep the girl out? literally beating her/saying you're gonna kill her, that isn't even spaghetti it's just complete madness
>I mean what if he stinks, has a speech impediment and is retarded?
what? really? proposing extremely rare and specific cases that count for like 0,1% to try to win an argument over the internet? you're so pathetic I wanna kill myself for wasting my time typing to you

just fucking admit "yeah I was wrong favela monkey, looks matter over all"

guy was probably already making it when he first posted it

>tfw I wish I was still a virgin
Having sex with my father wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.

This

Actually my phone is constantly in my hands so they are not an issue to me

Fucking delet this!

>passing others walking slowly
This actually gives me a huge psychological pressure. If i walk behind someone i don't want them to think i am an stalker or something. And if i happen to be walking at the same speed as some random stranger (sort of giving the impression that we are together) makes me extremely uncomfortable and i force myself to pass them or slow down and waste time until they go away

No fucking way

Maybe I'll become handsome when I turn 22

Travel to Korea and get yourself a surgery done
That's the only way

I do nothing in this pic
still a virgin though

deserves another (You)