There are actual dipshit cucks on this board that think OSU has any chance to make it to the playoffs

>There are actual dipshit cucks on this board that think OSU has any chance to make it to the playoffs

You do realize they didn't even win the B1G 10 Championship let alone their conference? They have no chance.

why dont you take a seat right over there

>3-1 against top 10 teams
>1 loss was off a flukey blocked field goal

lol yeah weak resume

>no conference championship
>No B1G Ten Title
>Only beat Michigan on a fluke call

Lmao you have no fucking chance.

How could anyone not think they don't at least have a little chance sitting at 2. You are in denial if you think they have no chance.

I wonder if there will be tears like '14 when they get in.

2 of those were road games. Penn St top ten wins on the road = 0.

We could play the ref blame game all day. We got robbed on a call in Slappy Valley but you do see people crying about that. What's settled on the field is what we have to go off of.

Legit arguments for PedSt is CCG and H2H

Penn State's gonna get 94'ed all over again.

Idk how anyone with two losses can complain. Anyone with any losses for that matter.

I really dislike Ohio State, but I would be the first to raise hell if they were left out. They are the second best team in the country.

But having said that, Alabama will stomp their shit and King Saban is gonna do to Urban's heart what those Indians tried to do to Indiana Jones in Temple of Doom.

But Penn State didn't lose in 94

So then it's not a 94

Neither did Nebraska, who was #1 to PSU'S #2.

Reminder that Penn State didn't even win their state. How can they be national champions if they aren't even champions of Pennsylvania?

Yeah, they're in. Go back to feeling sorry for the team that hid pedo-bear for decades.

Should be Alabama, Clemson, Washington, and Penn State.

The CFPC explicitly stated they will give priority to conference championships and head to head wins. PSU has both over OSU. I think those are poor criteria, and I think OSU is the better team. But if the committee follows their own rules I don't see how PSU doesn't get in over OSU when they have both of the top two criteria.

>Implying the committee has any set criteria

It's not priority, H2H and conference championships are tiebrakers when teams are equal. OSU is clearly the superior team in terms of record, top 10 wins and SOS.

For the the record I think they should send both OSU and PSU to the Fiesta Bowl just to confrim who is better, but the committee has no balls. Washington is gonna get steamrolled by Bama. At least Clemson might give them a decent fight.

Bama's best win is against a USC who wasn't in top 5 team in the country form yet.

The rest of the SEC is bad or overrated.

THE Ohio State University will beat Bama just like they did 2 years ago and would have last year if it weren't for MSU.

If a non-conference winner gets in over a conference winner, this playoff system simply becomes a joke. This is why they went with a selection committee this time around instead of letting computers decide, to avoid another LSU vs Alabama NCG situation. Sadly the committee will probably choose Ohio State over Penn State because reasons, and the integrity of the system will once again be thrown out and taken back to the drawing board.

Penn St. here and honestly, yes Ohio St does deserve to get in. Sure we beat their asses (not a fluke either, y'all got flattened in that 4th quarter) but they are still a scary good team.

The only fair bracket is Bama, Penn St, Ohio St, Clemson. Michigan is better than Clemson too but you gotta give another conference a shot

LOL

Game on the field user, win against teams you think you're better than.

If they're dedicated to putting in the top four teams, then it should be:
>Alabama
>Ohio State
>Washington
>Michigan