You guys have any other comic panels like these?

You guys have any other comic panels like these?

Can't be a comic if it's the truth

She appears to be having consensual sex, therefore, the police have every right to arrest the father.

not to kill your hate boner or anything but that's his shadow...

>not even oberhauptförster uniform
what is the british police doing in germany?

I wish

Did you miss the needle and the gas can and lighter? Or are you just a fag?

Holy shit you're retarded

Yeah my bad, I saw the original a bit later. Point stands though

who knows, whats going on in this vid

I fucking hate political cartoons, even when they support my opinion.

Almost all of them look like something a retarded child would draw to express how it feels about something because it's incapable of using words.

Looks like someone shooting people clinging to makeshift rafts

how asians deal with refugees

>Almost all of them look like something a retarded child would draw to express how it feels about something because it's incapable of using words.
it's made, so it can spread easily. and i disagree, most of them are not even drawn

This picture is so close-minded, it's actually funny.

Well yea thats why they get used by teenagers and NEETs on Sup Forums

Sup Forums and their Sup Forums cronies cant actually handle real arguments or facts so everything they say has to be condensed to poorly made memes and cartoons

If you back them into a corner they spew more memes and one liners until they retreat to their hugbox Sup Forums for more cuddles and pets where they can pretend that minorities and jews do more damage to their pathetic lives than the evangelical oligarchs whose balls the suck while they take money from their pockets

>Germany
>british cop
Nice edit for damage control harry

You mean autistic?

Political cartoons have been around for years dude. Waaaay before internet NEETs.

>Sup Forums and their Sup Forums cronies cant actually handle real arguments or facts so everything they say has to be condensed to poorly made memes and cartoons
so if i write something in form of a meme, it can't be a real argument anymore? you are retarded

as a northern englishman i can tell you this is true and if you're from a country that's relatively free from islam you better fucking get a grip on your immigration and keep that grip. i'm going to fucking japan.

no fucking difference than when the white man is doing all that shit, except its still a white cop saying teh same shit

you're an african american aren't you

No shit, but these aren't even political cartoons, half of them are retarded hashed together images of people with 'le clever quips' on them

No, you are objectively retarded if you think that matters as complicated as international refugee crisis' and government corruption as deep as a Taco Bell 7 layers can be summarized correctly in memes

Go outside, put that 2nd amendment right in your mouth, and blast away

But here's a meme for ya anyway :))))

It's very nice of you to use the politically correct term.

no problem. would you be so kind as to concede that this is about islam and not brown people..

libtard, please hang yourself asap

>No, you are objectively retarded if you think that matters as complicated as international refugee crisis' and government corruption as deep as a Taco Bell 7 layers can be summarized correctly in memes
it didn't really want to summarize the refugge crisis. it just made a statement. and of course a statement can be short AND accurate. why not?

pictures can say more than thousand words

It's not about either of those things. Anti-multiculturalism will eventually win, but not for the reasons you thought - not even close.

aye, seemed to point out that intersectionalism and white guilt is letting a murderous ideology run rampant because it's mainly practiced by brown people, to me. maybe the text version is better though because obviously there's a lot of people too dense to interpret it otherwise.

Loser white betas stay out of Asia.

That's true, this image contains much more information than a thousand words. You really rekt him on that one.

+1 respek, this is way more accurate

it can, this one doesn't obviously. very smart

although islam is a problem, non islamic people from most territories in the middle eat hav so little education they're basically monkeys that only know how to speak and count. its a bit like over confidant 7th graders, there gunna be a cunt. only way to solve this problem is education, having so much knowledge will giv them more anxieties and giv them different views and focuses that rise above there instictual barberist behaviors. but ye islam is definitly not healthy for an illiterate populous

lulz

that's not what shadows look like on water, friend. see the guy to the bottom right of the white box? that's a shadow.

Even those that had any kind of education are still barbaric degenerates by western standards, not just the illiterate population.

There's no way you can tell where these pictures were taken. I could take any picture I want, place a flag on it and claiming this is reality.

Just a paw print

They're barbaric... Degenerates because of their right-wing beliefs about women and homosexuality?

lol, that pic. i know, there are more of these. got any? or a keyword to search for?

its a meme you fucktard

Must be nice living in your predominately white community that hasn't been ruined by these fucking shitskins. I can't walk down the street to get a pack of smokes without six of them asking me for free shit or seeing 12 of them harassing some poor white girl but if I say anything about it I'm the asshole.

true true, id probs say it occurs where scientific method or at least logical debate are prohibited and not taught

Their entire religion is so fucking backward in development, that you'd think those muslim countries must be a homage to some sort of dystopian sci-fi novel. Can't make the shit up that comes from their Quran and the sharia preaching morons.

Thankfully nuclear winter is coming.

Based Vlad

Matter of fact is, Islam is a highly volatile, violent and absolutely intolerant religion. It's zealotry in its purest form. And with the middle eastern being raised to become hardliner degenerates, this is an absolutely deadly mix.

OP's image just gave me a new fetish. Fuck you, OP.

WE MUST KILL ALL MUSLIMS

It is very exxagerated tho. I live in germany and I've never come across anyone who thinks that rape is okay if it is part of a "culture". If you'd follow the news, you would know that the police in cologne were doing their best on new year's eve 2016 to prevent something like what happened on new year's eve 2015 from happening again and they were succesful. And I know a lot of people who are on the left-including myself- and they would never defend criminals just because they are part of a minority or from a different culture

Ok honestly though whoever wrote that is either mentally ill or a troll

>If you'd follow the news, you would know that the police in cologne were doing their best on new year's eve 2016 to prevent something like what happened on new year's eve 2015 from happening again and they were succesful.
meh its not like they tried to do it again, just luck

I'm from germany and I've seen the exact opposite so your post is negated.

Please put ur refugee cum in my ass

You know what would have actually prevented that? Not letting the sand niggers in in the first place. Bringing foreigners over in droves hurts both sides. If they are to receive help they must be helped in their own country.

The subtle point you are missing here, is how the public, the media and the fucking politician whores react to such an incident. They do their fucking best to chose a wording as passive as possible in order not to offend some muslim minority but also not to make themselves look like they sympathize with the act.

Some retard in Germany ran over a bunch of people on a Christmas market and the fucking MSM news headlines nationwide were "alleged terrorist". Give me a break...

Germany should take a look at Sweden and learn something from it.

Confused as to which side you're arguing for. Germany and Swedistan are both shitholes now because of their love for "multiculturalism"

But they are not all bad. The vast majority of them are innocent people fleeing from war. Of course they are not all innocent angels. They are bad people in every culture, every race, every nationality, etc. We need to help the people who need help and deserve it and put the bad people in jail. Also, right now it is impossible to help them in their own countries because they are being killed by their own fucking government and are literally gased inside their own homes.

They are just trying to not blame an entire religion with billions of members because some members of that religion behave like shit. If they'd do that it would only create more outrage and would worsen the situation for anyone. Imagine if blamed you for what somebody else has done just because you both share the same religion

look at the statistics

over half are bad because even if they don't actually rape and kill themselves they agree with that aspect of islam

youre filling your country with people who are time bombs when anything does go down

This is really funny because...

Those 2 people with him are not medics but other protestors..notice the milk and his leather jacket and handkerchief....

It's like 100% more likely this dude was hit by cops lmao

except feminists and sjws who are the people who demand we let in refugees do that all the god damned time?

yeah lets all ignore the connection between extremism and islam, just close your eyes everyone!

Yes I know and it is just as bad. And if you use that as an excuse to do the same thing you are just as bad as those sjws

Bulgarian, not true

but one group is overwhelmingly good

the other group is very very suspect and does bad stuff on the full reg

I think an honest look is more important than trying to draw false equivilance

of course there is a connection and I am not denying that. I am denying that everyone who shares that religion is an extremist.

the truth

>goat fucker
>not showing goat getting fucked
you are a failure.

If that's truly your opinion, than you are just as bad as muslims who want to kill non-muslims.

shut up sandnigger-loving faggot

>I am denying that everyone who shares that religion is an extremist
yeah thats something a lot of people think, thx for clearing this up, the rest of them are just stuck at the bottom of a strange society, while there own countrys are getting fucked, awsome

The prophet Muhammed, peace be upon him, he married a nine year old

Romania did it right.
Make Romania Vlad again!

>this entire thread

And Europeans call Americans stupid.