Walk into your home

>Walk into your home
>You find Barack Obama standing there

Wat do?

citizens arrest for the war crimes he committed while in office

Tell him to change

2 in the chest, 1 in the head

Beg him to come back. We're being a ran a retard

You're not thinking clearly enough. Bullets are too quick. This fucker deserves to suffer.

Says the retard

this

I dunno. Be confused and ask him if we wants a beer?

Easy.

Thank him for being the greatest president we've ever had and apologize on behalf of the retarded populous that voted for the current sleaze bag groper in chief.

Barack, why didn't you pass universal healthcare when you were in office and the democrats had control of congress? You were one of the most wishy-washy presidents we've had in a long time.

Offer him a joint and a hand shake.

Shake the man's hand and ask if he's eaten. If no, start cooking. Shoot the breeze. Ask why he's in my house, of all places.

Mostly, listen. The guy's gotta have some awesome stories.

Trumps supporters want everyone arrested who disagrees with them
Hallmark of authoritarianism: silence people who speak out against blatant bullshit that the blinded undereducated populus bought into

If you think Obama was the greatest president we've had, you need to study your history. He was mostly an ineffectual "super moderate" that wouldn't ruffle feathers on either side of the political isle. Oh yeah, he also expanded the NSA's domestic spying powers and was a proponent of TPP.

He was a corporate lap dog, and you got tricked into thinking he was the second coming because you liked his personality.

Ask him if he wants to watch MLP with me in my basement

>authoritarianism

ummm I don't think that word means what you think it means

>Hallmark of authoritarianism: silence people who speak out against blatant bullshit that the blinded undereducated populus bought into

You just perfectly described SJWs and their ilk.

Turn this thread into a nigger joke thread where we substitute Obama for nigger?

Delusional sociopath. Got it.

People do it in every political ideology, you sheltered moron.

trump is not an authoritarian, you heard it here first guise

Haha. you're actually debating a real man, kiddo. A man who knows his facts. This "corporate lap dog" shit won't fly. You're not in your college professor's classroom anymore.

1) Obama executed health care reform, one of the single most if not THE most difficult tasks of any president next to cutting out influence of the insurance companies.

2) Negotiated a deal to block nuclear Iran

3) Eliminated Osama bin Laden (he ordered the Seal STRIKE)

4) Turned around the US auto industry

5) Repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell

6) Passed legislation protecting LGBT members and transexual members of the community

7) Reversed Bush torture policies

8) Established Net neutrality

9) Improved America's image abroad

10) Kick started clean energy investment

And this is only 10 of the 100+ accomplishments when he was in office.

Cat got your tongue?

what a guy

>he believes the SJW meme is real

>muh nsa
Ah,you the mean the organization that got buffed because of bushs shitty "patriot" act? I doubt ole donny is gonna do anything about the nsa when he's rolled back the few restrictions he put on isps and his views of snowden during his campaign shows he's gonna be very friendly to the nsa
>tpp
I'll give you that. This is the one area i applauded trump and booed obama for
But that was like a one second of silence in a assault of shit that is this admin.

LMAO, ok let's do this.

>1) Obama executed health care reform, one of the single most if not THE most difficult tasks of any president next to cutting out influence of the insurance companies.

Obama had a democratic super majority in congress and repeatedly ceded political ground on healthcare until they rolled out an old republican plan for compulsory insurance to make sure insurance companies stayed profitable. "Millions more got coverage" is not the same as "everyone is getting access to good healthcare"

2) a temporary halt in their development, which is probably already being ignored

3) Intelligence was gathered by everyone else but him. He just happened to be in office when they said, "Hey we have him and these are the ways we can take him out." and he said "ok." Wow, chilling.

4) Turned around? He bailed them out. They're still using the same means of production and pumping out the same shitty american cars.

5) OK. This was after a DoD survey that said 86% of service members don't give a shit if someone they work with is gay. Btw, this is probably the first time that servicemembers have ever been polled about an upcoming change

6) ok

7) Still kept GTMO open and ignored it until people stopped asking questions

8) No, lol. He "urged" the FCC chair Tom Wheeler to keep neutrality in mind, but never campaigned for it or made it a major issue to the public.

9) By his skin color and personality alone. Don't get me wrong, I'm a liberal, but his popularity was from being really good at making friends and looking cool in front of the camera.

10) About the only real thing you've listed that is having a positive effect as intended. It still relies heavily on private sector development, however. It was easy to pass since it was only an allocation of $2bn.

>cat got your tongue?
considering you wrote that before you even posted or gave me a chance to answer, no... it hasn't.

What does Bush have to do with Obama's expansion of NSA domestic spying powers after the Edward Snowden leaks showed the world what they were doing? He came out and said "oh, it's wrong" to the press and then did nothing to stop it. What's worse, he allowed it to expand.

Oh yeah, regarding #1

He rolled back all of this power because he said republicans wouldn't vote for it, or would try everything to block it. When the vote finally came out for ACA, SURPRISE! No republicans voted for it. It was entirely voted in by democrats. BTW, the real reason is that he knew dems wouldn't vote for universal healthcare and he couldn't even stand up to them. Either that, or he didn't want to.

I really think you believe Obama was the best president evarrr, but you really need to get some better perspective on his the effects of his accomplishments and his failures. I don't hate the guy. I think he was a mediocre president. He certainly was not the best.

Not only that, he explicitly stated early that whistleblowers need to be protected since they are the cornerstone of democracy. Then, he tries what he can to get Snowden back in the US so he can be prosecuted for whistleblowing, lol.

Obama looks like Gus Fling from Breaking Bad

no possible. most likely I walked into the wrong house. anyhow, would thank him for his service.

saying what I would do would probably get me on some kind of list, so I'll just leave it up to the imagination

pic related

Have some beers, invite him to come on my radio show next week, let him stay in my extra bedroom. Would be pretty cool, we'll totally order some pizzas too.

Offer him a drink. The guy must need one.

Have a long, honest talk about how our corrupt system works right now and why he didn't do anything to help change that. I already know he's aware of the shitshow American politics has been for the past 40 years, but I just want to hear him say it. Somehow, that would make me feel vindicated. I know he personally isn't a bad guy, he probably has no idea what he was getting in to.