Feels thread

feels thread

>invite girl i like on a "date"
by date i mean just go out drinking
>she says "haha who else is coming"
>i tell her "why not go together haha"
>she replies "i know a person who could come with us"
>me the alpha mastermind comes up with the perfect response, i say "i only invited the person i like" (aka her)
>.. with some time she replies ".. this is just a bad joke right?"
>..
>mfw

she really seemned like she was into me.. fuck

Well that's gotta hurt.

Eh dude take it in stride. I hear guys talk about how they dont even have the balls to try. You swung and you missed, just get back out there and don't be such a pussy in your feelings all the time

trips dont lie

Ok ill dump some stuff

I did that once, feels pretty crap
but you can move on pretty easily from that trust me

Tell her you can skip the drinking and get right to fucking if she wants.

You'll either be successful or be in the same position you are now.

Can't lose, plus women love it when you're bold.

didnt realise this was a rekt thread

I'm a stupid pretentious faggot. every lies too me, because they know the truth. I have nothing, now or in the future

give up on her and find someone less bitchy , you will find the perfect girl i promise you

Is this 10/10 doggy dog world bait or just plain ignorance?

Always and will forever get me

alright here comes some backstory

>the girl is actually pretty antisocial, doesn't like being around people and is alone most of the time
>she is quite ok looking, body looks great but her clothing style is weird
>she hates most people, there is basically nobody she doesn't like... with the exception of me though, at least that is what i'm thinking
>she tells me that i should talk to her more often, im thinking to myself that i finally hit a jackpot
>she likes to talk to me, likes my jokes and just likes me in general, it was really obvious to me and my friends noticed that too
>.. now that's what i thought..
so that is when i decide to invite her out..

either im fucking hideous or she just doesn't like guys

Send a pic of your face

When i asked my crush if she wanted to be my valentine (on valentines day ofc). She laughed, and didn't even answer me.

I think I'm slowly going crazy...hell I haven't felt alive in years. And I've already tried offing myself, but the fucking rope snapped...I'm a big guy, 198cm, 125 kg, I go to a gym daily. Atleast after a proper work out I don't feel like shit because I'm too tired to feel anything... If I ever meet that whore again tho...I'm not sure what I'll do...

I keep thinking about hiring a hooker, but when I start looking for one online it just makes me lonely and sad. And then i give up.

Feels /bro. I'm pretty sure I'm getting strung along by this chick as well. She likes the weed I've got and she likes the jokes and stuff. I took her out on a date and it was a great time but there's this inseparable feeling it's all about the herb. It probably is. Probably not getting any from this cunt. Time to move on

Get your depression sorted. Exercise will help but sounds like you need more than that.

Just a tip, the game is you don't talk about the game first.

You're not alpha if you like anyone, they just flock to your cock. Act like it.

>be me
>valentines day
>promised gf that i would go date with her for special
>boss calls me in for work
>4-10 shift pretty short
>tells her ill be over soon after work
>says ok
>goes to work
>works for 5 of the 6 hours because boss lets me go home early
>gets nice thing for gf flower chocolates,etc...
>find other car at her house
>not her roommates their all out with bfs
>look in car seem them fucking
>leaves doesn't say a thing to her for months
>fast forward to today
>finds out through roommate that she been seeing him for weeks before that first time
>angry now storms up to her and demand for explanation
>says she wasn't to expeinces what i was like to be with another man
>dated her for 4+ years
>i leave and never look back
>gets call 3 hours later
>"babe im so sorry please don't leave me i promise we can work this out..."
>mfw not sure if i can trust her of not

if I was suddenly cured of all anxiety, paranoia, over sensitivity, emotional instability and wasnt haunted by all the things I've done wrong I dont think I would have personality.

Have you considered that she doesn't want to go "out" that she might want to stay in...

I'm here drinking. My forever and always girl left me. Im in a new state, alone and numb. Bpd is all my life is. I want to die. I thought a girl liked me, and maybe she was the one. but no. I don't deserve happiness. I deserve death. This is my life story.

Same here bro, same here.

ffs user, i get it you dated for 4 years and hurts af, but of course you cant trust that cunt

ONLY 2 POSSIBILITIES HERE:

Either she changed her mind and pretended like she was never into you to begin with
OR
You indulged in wishful thinking about her and she was never into you to begin with

I'd guess the latter

thanks now I'm crying (Y)

Leave her.

What's there to sort out? My whore of a ex-wife took my kids (3&7 y/o) and disapeared from the face of the earth. I don't have any family left and there's exactly 0 things left in my life to live for...

Does her name begin with E?

All I wanted to do was get away, go some where noone knows me. Maybe then I could have pretended I was a normal person. But I would still be me and thats the problem.

Well try to live for your kids even if you don't know where they are. A good dad is hard to find

Same here brother

Yeah, Evelyn, the whore took both my kids after cheating on me. And she tried getting child support out of me, but I atleast still have a good lawyer who made sure I don't have to pay a cent if I can't see my kids...

I tried this. Everyone worked out what the real me was. Nothing can change who I am. I cant hide. Good luck mate.

Hang on... are you from Aus?

Knowing what a power slut she was, they both probably have a step father who's treating them either better than I could or like complete shit....but yeah, they both are the reason I'm still getting up to go to work, otherwise I wouldn't have anything to leave in my will

I think that would happen to me too. Theres just something off about me, besides all of emotional problems.

Nope, Germany or how most cunts that are posing as refugees call it: Germoney

Luckily for me I have a very obvious personality disorder. I got from being a likable guy to a total fucking weirdo. Some days I'm normal, some days I'm emo as fuck. It messes with people. Fuck, I dont even know who I am, but others pick up on it straight away. I have hope for you though. You can do this man! do what feels right (as long as it doesnt hurt yourself or others) Sending love

haha. theres this girl Im sort of seeing, with the same name, same age kids and similar story. I was just wondering if you were her "imfamous ex" ehh fuck her. You can always have more kids haha.

It seems that I've been getting worse with talking to women as I get older, I'm 20 now and it's been about two years since I last had a relationship

I'm starting to believe I'm past my prime and starting to consider just giving up and accepting that I could be alone for the rest of my life.

And that's okay.

nah bro. 20 is literally 1 quarter of your life span (depending where you're from) you've got another good 60 years to find the right person! call hotlines, talk to friends, even join support groups. You'll get there.

Well, I don't know where she might have moved. She's going to turn 32 next month, on the fifth. And I don't want more kids, I just want to see my already existing kids and see them.

>I'm 20 now
>I'm past my prime

I hope you're fucking trolling

I have to accept the fact that I am not meant to breed. it's difficult, but true. idk how long it will take to accept this and stop entertaining such delusions

Do you have any form of contact with her or her friends. Just tell her you want to see your kids. You're not trying to hurt her or steal them or any sort of shit like that. You deserve to see them and much as she does. Fuck her.

I may have been a bit hyperbolic there, but I look creepy and shit

Pic related

yeah, she's looking for something new. You should too. You can't trust her. After they do it once, they do it again.

I feel that. my long term gf got an abortion after wanting kids for so long because she feared they'd turn out like me. She then broke up nwith me a couple of months later. I never recovered. Death feels like the only option. She sstole the one thing I wanted, and idk if anyone will want that with me again.

you need a goatee

nah man, I think you look alright. Better than me anyway haha

People always say that kind of stuff to me until they realize how much of a fuck up I am...

mfw im no knight
mfw no armor

are you really that bad? was she just being a bitch?

Ha you look great

how is it bait? It's saying perfectly shiny armor has never been in combat

Just saw this on YouTube.

One fuck up to another, we can do this. Get better. Become who we want to be. it just takes time. theres 4 billion girls/boys out there, we just need to find the right one. It's not impossible. I was an abusive bpd fucking mess who was an awful person to even know. But im getting better, slowly. Just keep your eyes open, do what you do. Be yourself. Someone will love that. pretending to be someone else just makes things complicated in the future.

I shave clean because facial hair is not my forte

I must be socially inept to the max then aha

no man. I was a fucking awful person. I was mean, abusive, controlling and did everything I could to make sure she never left my side. I hate myself every day for that.

maybe she's just socially retarded and doesn't understand you're trying to ask her on a date

She cut all contact with me, so did her friends, I've tried finding her on everything but I think she changed her name. Hell I've even tried going to her parents but they refused to talk to me aswell...my life is pretty much a walk through hell, but not as rough as the hell soldiers go through..
Hell, I'm still kinda suprised I even married her since:
>I have epilepsy, which is caused by a scar from when I was 1 when a tumor was removed from my brain.
>Rheumatic arthritis from 3
>Always was and am a social outcast
>I can't even join the military and do something good for my homeland

join the socially inept club! chronic social anxiety plus a whole other host of issues.

with the scars on my arm and the multiple hospital visits, neither can I. But we can do other shit for our country. Become a nurse, volunteer, help the poor. Just be a shoulder to cry on. It might not seem like much, but every little thing helps. I'm a social outcast too, but fuck it, thats who I am. At least you had a wife, that's something. Dont let what she did to you define you. you're better than that.

These threads make me want to be in love with someone again lol

Nah jk life gets easier once you've emotionally detached yourself from everyone :-)

so you did it because of feels of inadequacy? I'll be honest I can see her POV.

>666x666
was this intentional?

inadequacy and personality disorder. not that that's an excuse. Im one fucked up person. I dont blame her. Im just trying to get better.

Nah not keen
This guy has the right vibe.

Spent so much time trying to fuck this girl but she didn't want to go all the way with me We spent most of the summer together just her and I, traveling and seeing cool shit. I got to suck on some tittes and eat some pussy though. Dropped her a few months ago and shes now been trying to contact me lately. She called me last night for something "important" but it turned out to be some bullshit.

well that's good your trying something. I was Not trying to excuse you, but just to find a root cause