Does food taste better when it's skinned and cooked alive?

Does food taste better when it's skinned and cooked alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_live_animals
youtube.com/watch?v=kByLsTEPzOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, because it stresses the animal which contracts its muscles and the meat becomes meh when it dies, full of nerves not tender at all

at least you know its fresh...

I heard it actually tastes worse because of all the adrenalin and other shit that gets produced by the body under stress.

No. Have you ever heard of aged meat? You're a dummy.

agreed, the meat just becomes tough and unappealing to eat
only reason to eat food thats been cooked alive is to be edgey

no you edgy bullied hyperfaggot

that fish doesn't have a head

Checked. True.

I don't particularly think it's immoral, just not pleasant. I'd rather have my animals die peacefully for maximum tenderness.

Isn't that just a nervous system reaction from a recently dead eel?

Yes, pic was unrelated to the question.

Oh. Well, okay then, is this a common culinary practice anywhere? What OP suggested, not the pic.

that eel has no head and no , stress and pain and such before death ruin taste of meat

Someone got the video of that Asian dude who walks into a store/restaurant and eats a frog alive?

Yes, in Asian countries. They cook animals, including dogs, alive for "better taste".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_live_animals

god dam, I hate Asians

youtube.com/watch?v=kByLsTEPzOA

Damn, asians are fucking disgusting. They eat literally EVERYTHING. Dogs, dolphins, cats, snakes and toxic blowfish.

/ thread

So does the rest of the world you moron

Tell that to the fluffy pony guys.

Some of them seem to have learnt cookery from a "how to make things taste as bad as possible" guide.

Please kill yourself

Fish are variery of differently evolved animals in the athmosphere that is sea, I can get eating normal fish they dont have any sensation whatsoever but this is just sick bruh.

So tell me how eating cows, pigs and sheep is better than eating dogs, cats and dolphins.

that is a fish you fucktard