Greetings Earthlings, This is the galactic coalition leader. We have seen the destruction you have caused

Greetings Earthlings, This is the galactic coalition leader. We have seen the destruction you have caused.
The visitation and warnings of peace have fallen on deaf ears. This planet has had too many warnings. You must live in peace. or face the consequences. We will give you one year. We will continue to visit more often. If you do not heed our warnings then you must be prepared to face the consequences. Good bye for now humans.

Tell that to the people in charge, not a bunch of sperglords wearing a cum stained shirt and their dick in their hands

AYY LMAO

the people in charge surveillance this place.

Fuck off space niggers

fuck you space nigger

Fuck off space jews

Fuck off space gypsie

I've dealt with delusions of aliens communicating with me through my hallucinations. This makes me a bit panicked not gonna lie

hello /x/

Faggots in the closet and they're aliens

We mean you no harm. We give you our message of peace.

Go fuck yourself and suck a nigger dick you fucking nigger cuck space nigger

Tits or gtfo

I hate humanity.
>immediately steps out to assault someone.

Fuck you Xemuites!

Fuck you moonniggers

Ayy nigga you just got kicked outta flight.

what is the meaning?

Dont make me suffer one more year set us free GHOST ME MOTHERFUCKER THATS WHAT ID DO TO YOU!!!

you must all reap what you have sowed.

ayy lmao

in case you kill off all the humans, i desire to be probed to death.

Also put more effort into cleaning your rectum. Probing you is not a pleasant experience, human.

You want us to live in peace here the issue . It's not us human who don't want to live in peace it's a little group that claim theimselve that they are superior and create all war , so if you want us to live in peace kill all the jew as quickly as you can and don't forget the kids , then world would be in peace . Thank for your attention

Swing by and pick me up will ya. This place sucks.

violence is not the answer human. violence breeds hate and hate brings destruction.

tentacles or gtfo

aliens that cannot binary
we do not need

Yes please you are our only chance our world is dominated by a terrible jewish dictature who make all human soffered if we forget to kill some they came back to power in few years and start to destructs humanity slowly like cancer please save us kill them all it's cancer it's the cause of all problem save us please we belive in you