Whats your secret fetish/fantasy? The one that you don't want anyone to find out. The one that shames you after you cum...

Whats your secret fetish/fantasy? The one that you don't want anyone to find out. The one that shames you after you cum? Spill it here

>shames you after you cum
grow the fuck up.

i want my aunt to give me a footjob... dubs and i ask her?

Fucking close

Pic related

that was scary, maybe ill try round 2?

Just ask her and stop being a faggot about it

any more of her user?

Rape and anal turns me the fuck on. Wanted to tell my ex-fwb to try out rape play or anal, but knew about how she was raped by her dad and so didn't, and then found out she couldn't do anal because that's how her ex-bf raped her. Too bad because she had a great ass and hips.

I wanna watch my latina wife get fucked by another guy

being used as a human toilet for women

I'd like to see my wife in a blowbang

My wife

I think my wife would be great in a blowbang

LOL

that's really bad for your posture

Do it nigger, and give us pics of her feet.

ive seen youpost this before lol

she from NY?

girls getting tied up in down jacket/parkas

I love piss in panties/pants/fully clothed. Also, preggo and lactation... Fuckin weird.. HAHAHA

Do it, and post pics.

I want to take my wife to a gloryhole

Id fuck the hell out of her

This

I'm attracted to young girls just hitting puberty. I am ashamed after I fap to them.

But then a few days later I have to do it again.

I give myself a self facial every 6 months or so, then instant regret. But 6 months later....fuck.

Pictures??? not sure what you mean. KEKEKEK

forced gay servitude

cumming dragon dildo

I want to selfsuck while I get pegged, rimmed, fingered. I've met a few women online that are in to it but none are close enough to me! Some day maybe :D

source

I have always been curious as to how they go about finding women to do this kind of stuff?

>forced

Cash. Lots of cash.

I want to creampie my wife's best friend while my wife hatepegs me. Also, wife is 6 mo. pregnant.

Or, creampie sister in law while getting fucked by a gay guy. So, you know. Curious.

Wish I could self suck.. nobody else will suck it anyway

Kyle wrobel

I'd like to get spit roasted by my gf and her best friend

Male or female BF?

this

so gay

I enjoy getting dressed up as a whore and fucked like one by a shemale

The expression these women have in that photo pretty much confirms that.

then you're gay.

this

God, I love it. Makes me want to jack right now

Yeah!

all that wasted pee

should be going into my mouth

welcome kidney cancer

For real. I have had a few women I date piss in my mouth, piss in clothes/panties. My best one was putting my mouth right on her hole while she pissed. She loved it. All of the bitches actually enjoyed the fetish eventually and wanted to do it more... One of them worked at a bar. She would go to the bathroom and piss in her panties, bring them out to me and let me get turned on for later.. Fuck, this really makes me want to get back out and date again. kek

Yeah

Sucking cock isn't gay if your girlfriend is there helping you right....... right?

if you have a cock and you suck a cock, then you're gay even if the sucked cock is yours

Its not gay If you dont video it and post it on Sup Forums

I sometimes drop my gf skype account for random guys to call her ... sometimes it ends in a sexcam and i love it ... i must be a cuck ...

but she speaks only french :/

But I don't like men

Mine is where a dom guy just bends me over and takes my ass.

I desperately want to be a slave locked in chastity. But finding someone has proven to be all but impossible, so

To find out who the OP and anyone who posts in a particular sexual thread are and then make a list and hunt them down by last name alphabetical order, one at a time , kill them , fap on corpses.

Chill out user. I just thought this was funny because I'm a creep. Don't partyv& me. Also, I prefer Pepperoni and light cheese.

Same here user

Being loved.

Being forced to suck a huge cock.

Being locked in permanent chastity, cucked and fucked by the bull

same.

Dammit. Where's the cum

Now put a straitjacket on her.