This country is fucked up. I tried to get disability because I'm overweight and unable to work but was denied...

This country is fucked up. I tried to get disability because I'm overweight and unable to work but was denied. I've also been denied welfare before because I still live at home. I'm 29 I'm a grown ass man and I need an income. What should I do Sup Forums?

Sell drugs

I'm not interested in anything illegal.

Lose weight you fat fuck NEET

I can't help my weight.

This country isn't fucked up. You're just fat. Start a LLC. Sell lemonade. Do the truffle shuffle for some tips. Get out of your parents house and do something.

>stop posting weak b8 on Sup Forums
>get a job

I've tried that but my legs get tired and I have to sit down for awhile. And also I'm to old for a lemonade stand. It's getting hot outside now and I don't do good in the heat.

Then die a poor, fat, sack of shit. Don't do anything.
>My legs get tired
Because you're obese

Tell the government you're a nigger and they'll set you right up.

That's what I'm asking. What do I do? I want to change but I get tired. I'm tired of crying about this. I want a lifestyle change but I don't like feeling tired or sweaty.

I'm not a racist.

see this

get a job

I'm not I'm actually being genuine.

Bait thread. Everyone GTFO

I'm in the same situation.
I returned home to leech off parents.
Sad.

>WTF

I can't get a job because niggers already do everything I can

I'm pretty sure you can work at a remote terminal venting the nuclear power plant's poison gas.

>I'm not actually being genuine.
ftfy

Have to tried being more black?

> I don't want get tired
Well working makes everyone tired

Webcam slut

>welfare
Define that program or this is bait.

Do it the way I did, eat chicken and broccoli every day for dinner, and boiled eggs when you get hungry for all other meals. Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you're fat and worthless and the only way anyone will love you is by losing weight.

Don't deter from the chicken and broccoli, it's cheap and tastes decent. After two weeks, your body will crave it and you will want to continue.

You don't need junk food
Fast food isn't cheaper
Fast food tastes awful, you're just used to it
Pop/Soda is fucking gross, you're just addicted to sugar.

Cry about being a pile of shit, then stand up, do some squats until tired. When you think you can stand again, do more squats. Don't let ANYONE watch you. Be ashamed of yourself until you've made progress. Work in trying to do push-ups as well.

If you do this, you WILL lose weight, you WILL be healthy, and you WILL be able to live life.

From a former fat fuck pile of shit to another, God speed, and praise the chicken and broccoli

Kill yourself and stop wasting my taxes.

Good you were denied. Being fat isn't a disability, dumbass. It's a lack of self control issue. I'm receiving disability because I have legitimate health issues I have to take daily medications for and even then it's too difficult to manage to cope with regular work. But you would never understand what that's like. Maybe your lazy ass would finally lose some weight if you got a job.

>Get a loan for lipo suction surgery
>excersise and try making yourself look a bit more appealing
>get an interview for a job
???
>you now live a somewhat less shitty life

Stop you fattening fatso micfat.

When I look at those females there's no way anyone will convince me that it's NOT genetics causing their obesity.

Let me guess you're depressed boo hoo

Sell your lard.

>I'm a grown ass man

No, user, you're not. Please kys