ITT:

ITT:
Games you feel like only you played.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tone_Rebellion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does that person have a uterus on his face?

i played it for like 45 minutes and hated it

Sauce?

Die Völker?

Timeshift was radical. The multiplayer was pretty good too!

I liked it to. The atmosphere was kinda cool and it even had a physics mechanism where you could destroy some walls.

played the demo for that game on the 360. really liked it but never bought the full game

roll ^

Citizen Kabuto

shit was fire as fuck.

Literally only seen one other person who has played this, irl or online, and that was two days ago.

Rise of Nations? Fucking loved that game.

"No clothes game" with my uncle. Yes I'm a girl.

just played that last week

Played it up until that fucking airship mission.

played that great game!

Played it, beat it, got 500/1000 gamerscore.

This was the shit.

Gay wad

Played the fuck out of this and the first one, but future-perfect started going retarded with storyline and lost a lot of fun in multiplayer.

Always have fond memories of this one

Haha.

I always played as the monkeys

Yes!
That game was fuckin dope.

I fucked with this.

used to play this all the fucking time with my friend as kids

Went back and played this a few months ago. It's almost unplayable. It's like 15fps and the controls are delayed as fuck.

this was my favorite game for years

FUCK YES. i remember this was the first game i played that had a tazer in it and thought that it was the coolest thing ever

I remember x-play riding this games dick

always saw this at blockbuster and wanted to rent it but never did.

loved syphon filter

This game was awesome

I really love this game

super hexagon

played that one too; can't remember anything about it, just that I liked it, and that's good enough for me.

That game was actually pretty good. I remember buying from the local Blockbuster for $7 while they were doing their closing sale cause Netflix strangled the movie market

Greatest game of all time

Bouncer was fun for all of 4 hours. Literally, that's how long it took to get through the story. I played through it 4 or 5 times to get the rewards/unlocks, but it was more a chore than anything.

isn't that game incredibly fucking well known?

Only me. Was good

>yfw you're playing against your friend and he picks the monkey

Awesome game. spend hours with my brother on this.

HOLY

Zigomaaaaaaaaaaar

Yeah, this was written by Orson Scott Card (Ender's saga); it was supposed to be a trilogy or something, but got dropped because sales and shit; shame too, because playing a godling was fun, and the story was decent too.

I haven't seen many people who have played it, so I honestly don't know.

fury 3, never met anyone who has even heard about it

I've played it, but i've never completed it

Good game. Can't figure out how to get it properly working on win 7 yet. It runs but bits of the world don't render.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tone_Rebellion

Looks like the settlers? Not the version I played though. Settlers 3 is the one I played and a version that works on modern systems is available on GOG, pretty good shit

not that rare

Molyneaux' better days, I miss playing god...
Really? because I bet a lot of people played Dungeon Siege (and it's sequels); pretty good games
only played the WoW knockoff
OK, if you haven't played this one, do it now; it still somewhat holds up graphically, and the shit you can do in it is still hardly matched in many modern games; it's just fun

Dude, kill three of the same enemy for a special weapon. I remember this shit

Such an underrated platformer...

everyone played this
a piece of art

nostalgy 9000

May be possible to run a vm in win xp/vista and play through that.

I can't imagine it's very demanding but you'd need a decent computer to allocate resources to the vm of course.

everyone I ever ask about this game has never heard of it

loved this one

I remember playing this a few times at my cousin's house. Fucking weird RTS, it had terraforming and building all these shield pylons and shit

guarantee no one else played this

soundtrack for this game is fckn awesome

I agree, more love needed

idk why this game isn't world-famous.

This shit right here niggers.

the 4th one specifically, everyone always talks about 1 and 3, but I really like 4 with it's more free roam style, kinda set the tone for the future installments like THUG and American Wasteland

And also this shit right here niggers.

shinobia i actually never finished the game. my friend stole my ps2 memory card so if i really wanted to i'll have to replay all of my games.

Lots of memories with this game. Beautiful soundtrack.

Fucking loved that game, +1 internet

Don't think I know of anyone who actually played this game. It was okay, great concept for a game just not the best gameplay.

*four ;)

TBH I liked ride of legends better

I still have that on my shelf

Ohh man the ps2 had so many classics