Hello Sup Forums I paid $100 for this shit. Did I get ripped off?

Hello Sup Forums I paid $100 for this shit. Did I get ripped off?

>google search that shit

Thats a lot but it looks shitty. How does it smell/taste?

It has some seeds and little twigs, the flavor isn't the best but it hits..

How many grams is that

looks like less than 28

And it doesn't smell like weed more like moist grass. It have lots of leaves also.

Mexican brick weed... You must live in the midwest... I live in the legal state of Washington. Pure fire weed here. I could get you an ounce of shit that is a 100 times better then that for the same price....

Yeah it is around 30g but the quality is not that good

homeboy if that's less than an ounce, shit even if it is an ounce, you probably got ripped off. I mean, I don't know how reggie is priced, but that can't be worth $100

user where about in Washington?

Shelton area reporting in and I work at an i502

I live in an illegal state and I'm getting ounces of fuego for 200. I envy you legal folk, I really do

Member swag you guys?

No man, I live far down the south, way down Mexico. I paid in pesos, lots of them, like 1500

An ounce for 100$ in WA lmfao.
I had to read that again to make sure I was reading it right. You'll pay 8$ a gram at a rec shop for mids and 10-12 for some fire so that 100$ for an ounce isn't coming from a store with a test card. If even an ounce at all.

Tacompton

If you paid 1500 pesos, that's like $80 so that's not as bad of a deal for 30g.

That looks like around a half, give or take a few grams.

That jar looks exactly like the molasses jars I use. Once they are empty I clean them well and sells quarters in them, gotta pack them in though.

if it smells like grass it was not cured correctly.

What you do is open up the jar, for 6 hours or so and then close it, check it the next day. If its still wet and grass smelling repeat.

Its hard to tell you exact times without having it in hand.

The cure will take a couple weeks though, then you keep it sealed from that point

Member schwa

Well, you apparently do not live here.I definitely can get zips for a bill

Thanks bro, I will do that. Should I leave them in the jar or in a box?

>the stems
>the seeds
>the coloring

m8 I would go kick your dealers ass. I would say that's worth $25-30 max

WHere in washington do you live, user?
I'll come buy our the stores stock if they're selling 100$ ounces. But if it's not a store then it's no good. Chems and bullshit used in the grow. I highly doubt you throw an ounce for 100 when in Seattle you can throw them for 250$ easy.

Nah, brick weed comes in bricks, is very compacted and dry, and it looks more like dried light green lawn trimmings. What OP has is some really shitty home-grown that did not flower well and was left to die and dry out ON the plant, hence the brown dried looking leaves. This shit looks like throat-burning headache-central to me.

OP, you got ripped really bad. Whomever sold that to you has no business taking anyone's money for it and no business growing ANY plant. Go get your money back and beat his ass while you're at it.

in the jar is fine, most people will lay them on their sides. on a box, a dinner plate, whatever.

Just try 4-6 hours in open air, feel them occasionally. Youll notice them drying as they go. The more humid the amient air is the longer it will take.

Be patient, it will turn out alrite.

This is the chart I used when I started growing. Pretty dummy proof.

The weed you got looks decent, just wet and uncured. It migth weigh an ounce right now, wet, but its probably going to be quiet a bit less dry.

But he told me it was shitty. The gram cost about 10 dollars here. So for 30g I think its a nice deal. I will sell them anyway

this is not becoming a meme

Plant it, see what happens

PLOT TWIST: THERE ARE TWO OF THEM

I don't live there but I know the market better than some autistic nigger on Sup Forums haha.
You're selling some pretty shitty stuff if it's 100$ and I'm 100% sure it's not an ounce. Post a picture of your 100$ an oz flower please. Test card too if you would.

damn, that was a sick ass twist brother. what happened to the image?

I live in Tacoma. My neighbor owns the shop, it is all legit. I have smoked it for the last two years. Clear Choice Cannabis

Based off pic quality/amount, no not a great deal. At all

i hope like FUCK michigan doesn't go recreationally legal.

The regulation you guys have, and the limited number of producers is shitty