Anyone here dated a black woman? How was it in comparison to other women?

Anyone here dated a black woman? How was it in comparison to other women?

Other urls found in this thread:

bwamu2.ning.com/
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they were both really nerdy, creative, and kinda insecure. Overall probably the closest I have gotten to any real relationship. I recommend it

Awesome. She was dorky and into the same Netflix series as me and used to work for a major tech company.

Great in the sack too but I ended up with a Chinese girl my family would approve of in the end.

Not attracted to them, maybe Im a racist but idk

:-(

Did you lie to her and tell her your family would love her only to dump her when the time came to bring her home?

durrrrrr havent you heard? Sup Forums approves of them! every one of them are the same! le fuck h8, don't just an entire race of people, except when it makes your dick feel good

>negros
Eww

gib stori pls

Nah. She was cool about it and the reason we first broke it off was because I moved home while she stayed in Austin. I'm still meeting her this summer. Can't guarantee I won't end up cheating on my fiance to get reacquainted with that brown sugar but that's the name of the game.

> Sup Forums approves of them!
THIS
Sup Forums and especially /ex-yu/ has zero tolerance towards any type of racism

You are trash ;-((

We don't have black qt's here :/
>inb4 Argentine flag

You're disgusting

but argentina you're the black qt

Kill yourself you subhuman

It's my culture. You're just bigots.

she got them tiger stripes

I think not.

Lost my virginity to one.

I found it really easy to be relaxed around her. She was a very hippy, messy natural hair greenie though, not really Sup Forums's type I'd imagine.

Can't say that the differences between her and other girls I've been with had anything to do with her being black, she was just a bit of an oddball, which I liked.

Trrrraaaaassssshhhh who treats women like play things when they only want to love you

was she african black or maori black?

I want to love them too.

And I have so much love to give.

>when cheating scum talks about love
Lmao end yourself

African black. She was from America, student on exchange.

The closest thing to a nigger I dated was an Ukranian girl.
My experience is that people from non western backgrounds are ignorant retards and should be avoided.

Did she think that argentina was black or something

>loving more than one means it's not love

I guess parents who love more than one child or children who love more than one parent should end themselves too.

>comparing parental love to you being a cheating scumbag
KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

Have you dated any maoris? any difference between the two?

She and her family could not shut the fuck up about jesus and god to save their lives, they were like those Americans in jesus camp documentary

>being triggered by another culture's superior traditions of love

>He thinks his subhuman "cheating is fine" "culture" is superior to anything
Literally trash

>All these people taking the thai's bait when he just made a troll cuckhold thread

>his mind is too subhuman and beta to comprehend loving more than one person at a time.

And that's why you're alone.

And probably still a virgin.

No, but I have a pretty big crush on a half-maori chick.

as for differences. Maoris are kiwi, africans are usually either legit from africa or visiting from the states

>Thailand talking about anybody being subhuman
Oh man I'm havin a laff here

Also once again your dick getting hard isn't love you chinky subhuman ladyboy scum
You're probably a manlet too
Lmao end your pathetic coinslot eyed life

Who is this milkmaid

>it's my culture

It's not. Fuck off subhuman scum.

I've had a fling with a black woman. She was like 35? Cool chick. I'm 24.

I mean idk. Eastern Euro and Latina women have way more fire in them. But that fire burns violently until the very end and don't forget that ashes sometimes carry hot charred remains.
Basic white bitches are whack as shit.

Kek I'm sure you're "havin a laff."

As you cry yourself to sleep.

Meanwhile I'm rich. But at least you have your Germany's Bitch flag to fall back on.

>mfw one of my coworkers is married to an Austrian blonde with 3 kids already

Another poorfag.

Probably not even superior Chinese like me.

Where do you live?

Bangkok.

Come find me.

>fire burns violently
What did he mean by this?

Where do you wanna meet, richboy?

I don't know about date, but there was this mixed black chick i picked up. Called up my 2 homies and asked if they wanted to hit it too. We all took turns with her in a motel. Pump and dumped, but things got out of control near the end.

Lumpini Station, 7pm tomorrow.

Bettet bring your friends.

>Bettet bring your friends
all this tough guy posturing but needs his friends to back him up

Someone record this.

>better bring your friends
>public place
Opinion discarded. I didn't expect a chink to be tough anyways. Fucking pussy.

t. Rich chink

>t. doesn't have friends

Yeah you better run bitch.

Pretty much like normal girls only slightly darker.

Please, please you two Thai taco's. Get into a fight. But don't kill eachother. Oh and record it.

On a side note a couple years back on Sup Forums people were doing a fight meetup. Matched with a kid 20 minutes from me. I waited at the park for 30 minutes. No one showed.

He wanted to meet me ath the most public place possible with his """friends""""

He already pussied out

So you're a nigger?

>most public place possible

Maybe for a poorfag like you.

You probably think Central World is the Grand Palace.

You are obviously a scared Chinaman. Cut the bologna friendo .

You can come too. I'll even let you have the first go.

Now think up another excuse why you won't face me.

Mothefucker buy me a plane ticket out of Logan airport and I will absolutely meet you. The fuck.
Nigger I'll crack your wig.

Sent. :)

>Can't guarantee I won't end up cheating on my fiance
that's very honest thing of you to say, but you still should not do it.

Even if you don't care about your fiance, consider that it will just make your parting hurt more.

I do care about my fiance. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with her. She makes me feel wanted and she shares my sense of humor and I share hers, and when we fall asleep next to each other I'm the happiest I'll ever be.

But I have a history with my black ex, her interests and hobbies align better with mine and if I was still in America I would probably be with her instead. And unlike my fiance who I find physically attractive more in a "cute" way, it's my ex who makes me hardest with her nubian curves and luscious lips.

And she's willing to keep a secret, be my girl on the side (for the week she's visiting before we completely move on). I'm ready to give her up but I'd like to fuck her one last time and she happens to be cool with that.

I'd love to have a black gf

Yeah, they're really gross

I leave my thread only to return to a bunch thai trannys derailing everything. KYS.

Yes, very lovely and great in bed.

>WAWAAAA he's cheating!1!1!

what the fuck int?

Some of you are missing out on a lot of good times by restricting your partners to arbitrary guidlines. "She got to be this colour, height, hair, eyes, age, boobs, butt, for me to be happy". Experiment a little, try something outside your comfort zone, you might find yourself having some fun.

Maybe your fiancée would also kill herself

One Chad from my highschool brought a black grill from the US when he was spending a year there. I once met them, she's literally supermodel tier.

I missed some pretty obvious hints from one once

Sucks too, she wasn't bad looking

I want one so bad!

I would put that bitch on a proper diet to prevent any lose/gain weight and cum exclusive on her ass to moisturize it

I find them revolting. They are simply not for me.

There's nothing wrong with cheating on your wife. Why is Sup Forums full of betas?

This is my thread.

Do you have ebony fever?

>WAAAAAAAAAH women are such sluts and cheat on every1 :(

Fuck off hypocrite

Sometimes it's the only thing I have.

I heard ebony gilrs love asian dikku

There's a dedicated dating site.

bwamu2.ning.com/

ayyy

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

U registered?

dating black girls isn't hard. you can find them in clubs, bars or on tinder and they're open to dating out.

Dating a practicing muslim girl, that's tricky.

Yeah i read it too. Black men are so insecure and cucks.

I know but finding one is kinda hard.

i guess in a lot of countries that is true.

you should find solace in teh fact that black women usually do not look like this.
the yugoslav guy is extremely good at finding the top 0.2% of attractive, black young women.

in reality the only race of black women who look good as a whole compared with asians or whites are eritreans and ethiopians and some random sudan subgroups.

your typical west african from the new world looks like shit.

but within the black community, where education is not very well valued, black women are especially aware that the best way to get ahead is to use their looks, that's why almost every one of the low % of black women who do look good are going to try and be an instagram model or RnB dancer/stripper/sugar baby and put lots of pictures of themselves out there.
So it's easy to get a distorted image.

I dated an eritrean girl for a little while and she was hot, but she fucked another guy after our first date before we were together officially so I knew I couldn't take her seriously so I just fucked her a lot for several weeks and made her get the morning after pill 3 times and then dumped her and blocked her.

Used to be.

I work in institute and you can see a lot of foreign students and i think its kinda 50-50 with the good looking black girls. It depends very much where the girls are from because many countries varies in which have most good looking girls..

Why?

Why what?

Think of all the blasians they'll produce for us in the next 15-20 years

Im 42 and rich then. Also nanomachines son.

Fuck dude this board is absolutely redpilled.

yes

>How was it in comparison to other women?

They're the same, I have less hair to clean out of my shower drain compared to when I date white women, (white chicks shed hair like crazy) but other than that no real differences. Every woman I've dated has been American but I doubt there'd be much of a difference even if they were from another country/culture.

Where can I find black qts worth dating?

Sweden need not reply

You are a very foul person

What do the ugly black girls do?

breed like bonobos