When did you realize the African male was the peak of evolution?

>peak of evolution.

>so stupid they need their bitches to run things

pick one op

shopped

Why is their dick-to-body ratio so out of proportion?

kek'd

When I saw Tyrone making love with my wife. My little white pecker will NEVER be able to satisfy her the way Tyrone's mighty BBC does.
Oh well, at least I can raise her son! :)

thats why they run the world

Evolition of the ape?

As a race how does they measured IQ compare that the IQ of Asians and Whites?

Mass Effect Andromeda I guess

So, the total embodiment of evolution to you is just several of a race with large dicks?

Really kid?

you mad wyteboi!!!

>photoshopped dick on skeleton mode manlet
How will I ever compete?

This is the only funny post I've seen on b in like 6 months

About 12 inches in

Actually, the Australian Aborigine is. Able to survive in the harshest environment on earth with only basic tools, perfectly efficient bodies, strong, enduring, live quite long - truly the ubermensch.

Topkek

Implying there is a correlation between penis size and more evolution.
Implying actual scientific achievements and by proxy intelligence mean nothing in evolutionary termz

So being retarded, can't support their family, and being uncivilized is peak of evolution?

horses have big dicks but humans are superior

Last time i saw your mother.

>Inb4 b-but muh technology

When I saw the look on my girl's face as her bull was making real love to her. She was glowing. Was thrilled to watch and rub my white Lil wiener

That is so hot. Seen this so many times. Wish there were more. Love seeing a woman in total legitimate whore mode and loving it. Just amazing to witness in person.

2 million B.C.

Yes?

There's no peak of evolution, it occurs continuously. It's not like humans will now decline in success because some of them have giant dicks.

And here's the thing about big cocks - while it's a sign of evolutionary success it's not like it's because women pick their mates based on the size of their cocks.

In nature, the size and shape of the sex organ is specific to overcome a mechanical barrier to reproduction. For example, a species of snail has a corkscrew penis, and the female counterpart has a corkscrew recess - not just any snail or other species can reproduce with the female, the dick actually has to fit in there.

So let's take this big dicked bastard right here. Evolution would suggest that it is the result of thousands of years of reproduction. There was a mechanical barrier to reproduction, and only the males with a big enough dick could actually reproduce. Over time, only the big dick trait survived in this population.

So I would argue that black dudes have big dicks because the women they had to mate with had fucked up fat vaginas the smaller dicks just couldn't get into.

"Das Raysis"
>Oh please black massas, have mercy. My white ass is working hard to earn the money to pay your welfare checks. Don't tell my boss to get me fired!
Yes, they do control world, but they are controlled by the Jews.

The why is the average iq of Niger 79 last I checked was 2012

whenever he started invading boxxy threads. doing gods work whoever you are

how come they evolved but they dont act like it

And that is counting the race mixed blacks that are more intelligent than their full blood African brothers and sisters.

Well duh...

you got to reach a long way to get a water buffalo pregnant

Right. That actually makes sense.

I love how people fall for these threads. They get so triggered and write a paragraph.

nigga aint no one here write no damn paragraph.

lmao

when they invent the cold fusion reactor...

Why do niggers not live as long as humans?
Why are they more susceptible to serious disease?
Why is their IQ, on average, 25% below the average human IQ?

>Piss poor b8, m8.

I think it was one of those other million times you posted one of these threads.

>no one here
you mean "nobody here"

>write no damn paragraph
you mean "has written a paragraph"

lern2english

Trying to teach an ape grammar?

it's funnier the way he said it

I write all my lyrics in paragraph form, while it's not the norm, I never could conform, to these preformed ideas the normies spoon feed the masses. shit. keep the memes, I'll take the asses.

Is it working?

This is one of the greatest hoaxes of our time. The idea that black people have huge dicks is so widely believed that it out-ranks religion in our increasingly atheistic world. It also shows no signs of slowing down, being spread by MTV and other pop culture outlets, it has left a lasting scar on the American conscience and has been mistakenly established as fact.

causing much angst with cucks, white women in general, still refuse to consensually fuck niggers no matter how big a dick they say they have. Many kek worthy events have niggers calling whitey racist because, by their logic, anyone that doesn't want to fuck a monkey jawed neanderthal that held them up 3 nights ago at their family owned laundromat is obviously a nigger hating racist.

whats the deal about long dick niggers anyway? Horsers have way bigger dicks and same IQ...

The deal is that it's misinformation.

It's untrue, and designed to brainwash you into thinking otherwise.

horses can't impregnate our white women

interesting analysis user. I'd listen to your TED talk

niggers can't do aswell...it might be living but it's an failure from the beginning

most of white population rather have lung cancer in end stage than a nigger baby

>tfw your dick is quite bigger than the average black man's

Around 4500 years ago. But that's whats great about evolution; eventually the peak becomes the base.

When I started my HRT