ITT Trumpfags fucking apologize

ITT Trumpfags fucking apologize.
>half the country voted him in because he promised not to start WWIII
>starts WWIII anyway

>he promised not to start WWIII
No, he campaigned on the accusation that Hillary would start WWIII

Because apologizing is going to change anything. How about you move on and realise this is the decision your country made.

To be fair, Trump isn't going to lead the country *unknowingly* into WW3. Although there may not be more than a few tweets advance warning, it'll still be a very deliberate decision.

It was going to happen no matter who was elected.

Welcome to Sup Forums, I'll be your guide.

No. Not even close.
But whatever you have to tell yourself.

He said "no more war", he said "isolationist", he's bombed two separate countries and he's calling on other countries to help the "US and its allies" fight North Korea. That's called "world war", when a lot of countries are fighting each other.

So much easier to make unrealistic critcisms then to lead

He's still getting away with it though even though there was a little bump of people made about him escalating syria

What sucks is, if we had waited for more information before bombing Syria a lot of people might've supported the decision. Now, people are jumping ship because of how short sighted it was to act so quickly. I hear the only reason he decided to bomb them outright was because Ivanka was showing him pictures of dead babies.

So you're telling me that he just got talked into wasting billions of tax payer dollars, by a woman holding a picture?

implying...

i think we should have faith in our president and in god ..

loll yeah I've brought that up a number of times too. There are a never ending supply of sad pictures someone could show him from all over the world if that's all it takes. Much much worse then 10 dead kids from a chemical weapon.

What more information do you think they should of waited for that would of changed things?

Then why didn't you have faith in Obama?
Who also believed in God?

It really bothers me that this guy has no shame and no accountability for his past statements

After all these tweets about Obama playing golf he's now making his 7th trip to Mar-la-go in a few months.

more like 1/4 of the country voted for him, half of the country was idiots who didnt vote.

Do you think this is a motherfucking game?

Don't play with the chaos god.