Hi Self harm pics, sorry for low ress I have a low res. Laptop cam :/ Cry, Anways heres for my cutting pics...

Hi Self harm pics, sorry for low ress I have a low res. Laptop cam :/ Cry, Anways heres for my cutting pics, mostly of today, 4 pics total, two of each arm i guess :/

just buy a fucking gun already

do it on legs easy to hide it trust me

To lazy, permits and all

Maybe I will just because Im running out of space on my arms

state?

Not that suicidal :/ Hey maybe someday right?

Pennsylvania

nigga you don't need a permit for a gun

Umm...:
Note that to lawfully carry a concealed firearm in Pennsylvania, a person must either: 1 - possess a valid Pennsylvania License to Carry Firearms, 2 - maintain residency in, and possess a valid license/permit to carry a firearm from a state with which Pennsylvania has a current reciprocity agreement or.

what a pussy state, now i know why you cut yourself

YEPPP

Hey OP why do you selfharm? Secondly your barely cutting the surface only enough to make ugly marks making you look like a fucking retard nobody wants to speak too.

If you want to inflict pain to yourself because you were called gay in high school, start with a hard slap on your dumbass face. Also wont leave a mark

Actually no they are deep enough to leave scars I have a few but they aren't that visable in the pictures, So yea, Also no its not because i was called gay more or less people in my life a get away and also a way to get high in some cases.

It wont let me send pics cause apparently its too big. anyway. I have scars from stitches and shit all over my arm. Dont feel ashamed of who you are, its how we cope. Two months clean :) I hope you can make it longer than I!

Thanks.
Btw for everyone, just because I posted this doesn't mean Im seeking attention, I just felt this should be posted...

I get it. I dont want anyone to know I do it. I hide it everyday. Be comfortable with who you are.

>tiny ass cuts

Fucking pussy. What are you using? A pair of safety scissors? A crumpled soda pop can?

At least get a $1 box cutter and do it right. If your body isn't in shock by the time you're done you're doing something wrong.

Come on, it looks like you fell over and scraped yourself. If you want to "relieve the pain" or whatever pussy bullshit you're trying to do, at least cut like you mean it.

I used glass and got so man stitches. who gives a fuck what he uses and how superficial they are, its a sign of being so fucking hurt that nothing else will make them feel better.

why did you feel this should be posted? what you SHOULD post is the livestream to you killing yourself. there is no other reason to post this than for attention, get a fucking friend and tell it to them.

>F U C K I N G K I L L Y O U R S E L F
>U
>C
>K
>I
>N
>G

>K
>I
>L
>L

>Y
>O
>U
>R
>S
>E
>L
>F

Nah mI use razors

Where should I stream me doing this?

razors fucking hurt but they leave nice clean wounds. I used broken pieces of glass of the street. so many injections hahah.

How did glass work out?? Effective?

You know and she knows that it doesn't make you feel any better fammo.

Keep lying to yourself.

Did you just assume someones gender, and it actually makes me feel better...Lmao

very. wouldnt reccomend it though. hospital and anestesia hurts more than any cut does. I ended up opening an artery. blood spurted everywhere. was the scariest moment of my life, more so than when I was in a coma for ODing.

it really does. I wouldnt expect normies to get it. Its a weird fucking thing to do that goes against all human self preservation. But its what we do, whether its punishment, an addiction, or just to see some blood. It really fucking helps.

Here's some of my scars from a few weeks ago

everyone back to tumblr
>YOU ARE BANISHED FROM THIS REALM. TO TUMBLR YOU GO

Why cut in places that are hard to hide? I used to cut and would do it on shoulders or high on legs so shorts could hide it

I always here long sleeves