On this site I see a lot of hate towards Islam by you xenophobic and racist satanists

On this site I see a lot of hate towards Islam by you xenophobic and racist satanists.

Islam is the official religion of peace and love will eventually win inshallah!

Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0com8fjWVBq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then explain how very conservative Islamic nations kill gay people for being gay? Cause you know, killing gays for being gay is pretty peaceful.

i found this picture in my rage folder

Your religion literally means "submission." Mohammad was a warlord, a pedophile, and a false prophet.

Im a muslim first off, but I know how b/ operates so im just going to exit from this thread. Good day.

OP here:

No we do not kill gay people, there is just no place for them in the caliphate.

The Quran does not approve gay relations and if Allah does not support this it should not be supported by anyone.

Then why do people kill gays in the name of Islam? Why in conservative Muslim nations can you be killed for being gay? It is in many of these nations laws in which it is punishable by death to be gay.

Fuck off sandnigger. Go fuck a goat

Wowa

Muhammed did a lot of good things, he educated people, gave food to people and changed water into wine.

>changed water into wine
You're thinking of the prophet 'Isa brother.

Satanism is admission of guilt and fear of what you face. It's still cult where people started fearing Satan instead of fearing the boundaries of God's mercy

Fucking bullshit he turned water into wine. No one can fucking do that.

you took the bait

This is exactly what I mean. You cannot debate with Americans. They will always respond agressive instead of starting a dialogue.

Islam is peace, usa is war!

Doesn't matter because you're wrong. Eat shit.

Tell that to your homelands.

Pretty sure suicide bombers aren't peaceful

Islam killed doggo
You all need to go back

Kill yourself. Religion is war, atheism is peace.

What's there to win?

Look this Islamic bitch, coordinating mad driving

Look this Islamic bitch at it again
Sweden doggo is kill by this woman

>atheism is peace.

Bro, do you even communism? Atheists have murdered more people than any other religious belief, ever.

atheism is cultural marxism as way of weaking nations of world to jewish influence and allowing those nations to be invaded by highly religious fanatics

this
we should kill all muslims now
#Justice for Doggo

Now if this was on the front page of the news then even Cali liberals would be mad.

>will eventually win
>inshallah
no allah, no win.
also: islam, peace and love in one sentence is ounishable by death in sharia law.
you should be stoned.

Kind of odd that a religion has to try so hard to convince people it's peaceful.

Dogs are like pigs and are disgusting haram animals.

Those terrorists are not real muslims. They are created by western governments to scapegoat islam.

Muslim men are allowed to marry non muslim women as long as they are either jewish or christian.

Muslim women are not allowed to marry non muslim men.

If your sister would fall in love with a non muslim how long would it take you to prepare the honor killing, OP? :^)

Are we gonna pretend that the middle East isn't a shithole XD, because that's pretty convenient for proving your point

More like religion of pieces.
You peaceful people blow yourselves, and everything into pieces. Allu Crackers

Pigs are are like muslims and should be slaughtered to better civilization

Your book literally states that coexistance isnt possiable, what fucking peace, you fucking sandniggers behead each other on a daily basis

Which Mudslime tolerant event was this?

OP, Mohammed is a pedophile. A liar, and a faggot. Jesus is the only true Son of God, and your entire faith is a sham.

Refer back to Galatians 1:8 KJV
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

That was written YEARS before Mohammed claimed an angel ministered to him and started his pedo ideology. The entire Islamic religion is worse than Mormonism. If Islam never existed there would be world peace today. Islam is cancer and everywhere Islam ventures to, that area rots.

>racist
isn't it a religion and not a race?

vocaroo.com/i/s0com8fjWVBq

What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.

At no point in your rambling, incoherrant response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to you, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.