Drunk/passed out thread

Drunk/passed out thread

well played user, well played

If I was there I would be eating that pussy. Loved playing with and fucking my gf whilst she was asleep.

I love it when they can't resist or remember

bump

Just in her mouth?

she's out man

Definitely not. Just the only pic taken just in case.

Is her asshole looser when she's passed out?

My fav. Leaves them lucid enough to comply, but almost completely removes inhibitions. With the added bonus of total memory loss lol

Well...yeah

Usually, yes. No resistance puckering...lol

I wouldn't say looser, just not as resistant to penetration. I tried fisting a passed out bitch once. I felt a pop and a tear...ooops

It says "not for human consumption"

same user from yesterday?

Allright then. Where to get?

And your point is?

Yeah well, they put that on there to keep from getting sued

someone have webm?

Please more!

too soon

mmm, passed out creampies... more?

When I was around 10 my dad got serious with a woman and moved her and her 5 year old daughter in with us. Her daughter had serious mental/behavioral problems. Was always getting sent home from daycare and later school. My dad and her mom both worked so after school I had to watch her. I spent the next five years dealing with her roller coaster emotions and tantrums. When I turned 15 I really started to resent her. I stopped even trying to watch her and just crushed her Ativan into powder and gave it to her in orange juice. One of the times I did this she passed out on the couch wearing just her panties and a t shirt. I got bold and was horny so I pressed a finger to her little hole. She didn't react at all. Long story short I drugged and raped her almost everyday for the next two years. I lost my virginty to her and had my first anal with her. I pumped my cum in her holes and then soaked her in a bath to get rid of it. After I was done hate fucking her at first I kinda got attached to her. Her destructive behavior didn't really bother me anymore. Sadly my dad and her mom broke up and she was gone from my life forever. I still miss her a lot even 15 years later.

wew lad

Her name is beth and this was the time she was under age you dumb ass

Yep, fapping to this.

Got more ? German bitch
?

More like this?

Noice

please

fake and gay
>cum in her every day for 2 years
>she never got pregnant

moar!!!

more?

Says you. Looks 21 to me...

Based on the math...she'd be no older than 8. So...yeah. Very likely to not get pregnant.

nah dude it's cool, he soaked her in a bath

Pussy looks old enough. Stop being a fag.

her face looks like she's 30

Can't wait until my kids are in high school and throw parties...daddy gonna play

>learn to count
he fucked her from 10 to 12yo

She was 10 when I started and didn't have her first period till 4 months before her mom and my dad split when she was 12. So I came n her while she was fertile for about 4 months and I'll never know if she got pregnant or not cuz they left.

>her 5 year old daughter
>next five years

5+5=8....
wat

It's that fuzzy math they are teaching millenials

How long would she usually be out for? How hard was it to get her to the bath man cuz thats seems pretty rough doing it every day

fake, shut up faggot

It took me about two weeks to find the right amount of meds. I started on the low end and worked up. After that she stayed unconscious for 2-3 hours. When she was 10 she was only like 60 lbs so it wasn't that hard. When she got older she really didn't put on much weight so it was never an issue. Besides it was my best plan to get rid of my cum, dumb as I was as a kid I knew they couldn't come home to find cum in or on her cuz the only one around that could have done it was me. So after I finished I picked her up and sat her in a tub and just let things flow out. She only woke up in the tub a couple of times but since I've had to bathe her before it wasn't weird.

Copypasta. Haven't seen this since yesterday.

I bet your sister was raped. Either way I smell rustled jimmies.

What's the best and easiest way?

Even if she had fucked somebody?

When i was younger and my sister was about 8 i used to molester so much while she was sleeping. She was a bed wetter so she would sleep naked or just with underwear and i would try to finger her and lick her. Idk why but i could never actually stick it in and it always felt like something was blocking her the hole. One time i even spat into her asshole and climbed onto her bed and tried to fuck her ass. Me being the little kid i was around 13 i never actually got it in and never thought to actually put aim it inside instead of putting it in between her cheeks and hoping it would go in. How she didnt wake up i will never know but as she got older it became more dangerous as she would react to me touching her so i ended uo stopping for fear of being caught

I used to pretend i was asleep so my girlfriend would pass out but my heart was beating faster because i was waiting to eat her ass and pussy. feelsgoodman.jpg

Definitely not German, from US AZ

When I was around 20 my dad got serious with a woman and moved her and her 15 year old daughter in with us. Her daughter had serious mental/behavioral problems. Was always getting sent home from daycare and later school. My dad and her mom both worked so after school I had to watch her. I spent the next five years dealing with her roller coaster emotions and tantrums. When I turned 25 I really started to resent her. I stopped even trying to watch her and just crushed her Ativan into powder and gave it to her in orange juice. One of the times I did this she passed out on the couch wearing just her panties and a t shirt. I got bold and was horny so I pressed a finger to her little hole. She didn't react at all. Long story short I drugged and raped her almost everyday for the next two years. I lost my virginty to her and had my first anal with her. I pumped my cum in her holes and then soaked her in a bath to get rid of it. After I was done hate fucking her at first I kinda got attached to her. Her destructive behavior didn't really bother me anymore. Sadly my dad and her mom broke up and she was gone from my life forever. I still miss her a lot even 40 years later.

ex

Besides turning my story gay why would still live at home a 20? Get a job faggot.

How come the ages are different

Cuz a faggot took my story changed the numbers the reposted. It's probably the same guy that used a gas mask pic earlier when he called me a liar. The guy who's sister was raped and jimmies are rustled by these memories.

So your 65?

It's a remade version of the story I posted earlier this guy is just rustled

Eurofag here: how do you spell statuary again?

So whats the real one? The 10 yr old or the 15 yr old girl

Bitch needs to get them tan blocks sorted.

If you're going to make up a lie, at least make one where you don't sound like a total fucking loser.

>pretend to be asleep so I could be sexual with my girlfriend

Are you a fucking autist?

When I was around 35 my dad got serious with a woman and moved her and her 5 year old daughter in with us. Her daughter had serious mental/behavioral problems. Was always getting sent home from daycare and later school. My dad and her mom both worked so after school I had to watch her. I spent the next five years dealing with her roller coaster emotions and tantrums. When I turned 45 I really started to resent her. I stopped even trying to watch her and just crushed her Ativan into powder and gave it to her in orange juice. One of the times I did this she passed out on the couch wearing just her panties and a t shirt. I got bold and was horny so I pressed a finger to her little hole. She didn't react at all. Long story short I drugged and raped her almost everyday for the next two years. I lost my virginty to her and had my first anal with her. I pumped my cum in her holes and then soaked her in a bath to get rid of it. After I was done hate fucking her at first I kinda got attached to her. Her destructive behavior didn't really bother me anymore. Sadly my dad and her mom broke up and she was gone from my life forever. I still miss her a lot even 40 years later.

First one is my story growing up the second is a triggered faggot.

Wow bro. You should really take your sensitive ass back to tumblr. I'm sorry your sister got buttfucked, actually I'm not, but you need to let your jealousy of the rapist go. If your sisters butthole means so much to you just rape it. You'll feel better.

Oh thats hot

Third one is same triggered faggot

Damn. Can't get over this one. I think it's the lighter skin on her ass, it just does something for me.

Gas mask guy here, don't care, no sister, no jimmies. user is just a liar. here no there.

Hope his sister doesn't run across someone like ;)

My wife