What does Sup Forums think about the overwhelming amount of rascism on this site?

what does Sup Forums think about the overwhelming amount of rascism on this site?

Does it bother you? Why or why not?

not really, i'm half black and can still laugh at it
nothing on Sup Forums should be taken seriously

It is what it is Sup Forums. if we dont expereience it here, itll find us elsewhere.

No, I only come here for lolis, gore, and pleasant company.

nigger tongue my anus

mootykins!! muah!!

I find this place an interesting "thermostat" for our upcoming racial civil war.

I find it strange and unnecessary, but on Sup Forums I don't tend to take it too seriously.

Its an internet, of course its gona be there, at least we hate everyone not just a single race

Its called real talk

not rascism ,

The truth is , you all hav ego , and for that reason , you all hate eachother and only like others who agree with what you hate.

Dont get all self rightous about it , are you at peace op? do you love everyone around you including your enemys?

Then fuck off

No it doesnt bother me,
how is this above all the gay loli shit? trap and insest shit?

This is more at the bottem of the problems on >Sup Forums

bump

Tbh I've used this site for so long that i don't even notice it anymore

yeah. same, but it still ruffles my feathers i guess.

As far as actual racism goes, I would imagine Sup Forums is slightly less racist than the rest of the population.

i would disagree

Well you're a stupid nigger so that would make sense.

only about a quarter of it is real

Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums reveals the true nature of humans and internet. If you think about it, it's probably one of the best possible unintentional case studies about humans in general.

While there are places like Tumblr you got to understand that Tumblr is cyberbalkanized while Sup Forums isn't.

Yes it's true: there are racist people on Sup Forums, but at the same time there's probably even more people who simply exploit the opportunity to be racist and wind up others. With Sup Forums it's not the racists versus non-racists, vegans versus meat lovers etc. It's more like the stupid versus the mediocre versus the smart.

So I don't mind the racism at all. Infact nowdays I find the racism pleasant.
We got these lunatics in our society who have grandeour facist fantasies about erradicating human all behaviour. Sometimes it seems hopeless but then I remember that Sup Forums hasn't changed and so their efforts must have failed.

i hear you. i'd say that, over the years, ive settled down with it, not so much as accepting it, but getting used to it WITHIN the website itself. Back in the day, i would shout at these people who slew out the word nigger like it was nothing, and even be a white knight and go off on a tangent against those dudes.

Now, its like, i either recognize that its just a 15 y.o. scrawny white kid behind a keyboard, making racist jokes and screaming epithets because they think they're being funny or edgy.

>overwhelming amount of rascism
There's actually not enough of it

Im black and it doesnt bother me. Usually its a troll but if its not i just find it funny. Sometimes it's the ignorance or just the fact the joke was funny.

Most of it is edgy teens trying to fit in and trolls. Or it's because of the anonymity on this site so it could be like a "safe space"

I'd agree. I was a racist piece of shit. I never said nigger or coon or porch monkey or yard ape or jigaboo or spook or spear chucker or anything like that but I'd never hang around with blacks.

Then I came here and its nigger this and nigger that but the hot black women threads converted me to fucking black women and black women have black friends. I love black women and hanging around with the other niggers. They're fun and don't expect much from people other than to not be a jive ass sucker.

Angst happens when people get screwed.

If you wish for peace, work for justice. End corporate imperialism.

Don't ask questions if you don't want answers.

One more thing: when you dye your hair pink don't forget to dye the armpit and pussy rastas aswell.

We are all half black. Even Obama.

lynch the nigs

>We are all half black

>threads converted me
this right here is Sup Forums overdose

I agree with this. I also think that the more oppressive and censored society becomes, the more racism gets expressed in places like this, one of a few places left where you can openly say whatever the fuck you want.

nope

But i'm drowning in black sugar pussy, so what problem?

trips get

it's black

It doesn't, probably because I'm a huge fucking racist.

Nigger

on Sup Forums it's all 15 year olds saying nigger to be edgy
on Sup Forums it's srs bsns

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

And Sup Forums cured me of my racism! Plus black pussy is like always wet for some reason. Hoes are always horny.

This here is a place of pretty much free speech. And that means people can voice their opinions, even if they are fucking retarded.
Of course, most of the time, this board is full of shit. But sometimes, you get this one fantastic thread where some dude did something amazing or something amazingly ridiculous.
This is what this site is good for, for some rare great ideas or sometimes great lulz.

So no, I dont give a shit about the racism, because I dont take it seriously and I dont try to make everything political. If less people would take retarded racists seriously, the racists wouldnt be that much of a big deal. People need to get their fucking petty emotions under fucking control, because everyone these days is so fucking offended all of the time.

Wasn't a problem until the niggers found it.

Yeah, 2007, 2008 there were no niggers here.

racism is only a bad thing when white people do it.