Top scorers in the eplel are la liga rejects

>top scorers in the eplel are la liga rejects
makes you think

Ahh, yes. I remember that time Real Madrid rejected Jermaine Defoe.

>one of the best managers ever in la liga gets EXPOSED

Sad.

I can see how sanchez is reject but the others just moved onto brighter and better things

kek

surreal how diego costa played and even score for penafiel

remember when Leganes sold Defoe and Hazard because they were too shit

Without Messi, Pep is a fraud. Everyone knows it.

Ronaldo and Suarez weren't rejects though.

Why didn't Sanchez work at Barca? He'd be GOAT in any team

Lmao he's a Canadian soccer reject. Sad that MLS has surpassed the EPL.

It was all mental i think. The same as Torres in Chelsea.

>implying Saurez was the important part of SSS
>implying United could keep a lid on Ronaldo's homosexual awakening any longer

>Aspas walking La Liga, couldn't even get a game for a particularly-shit-at-the-time Liverpool
>Best La Liga manager ever getting fully exposed with the best squad in EPL
>Best goalscorers of recent La Liga history (Falcao, Forlan etc) can't buy a goal in EPL

m8 this is really making the old nogging work, I'm getting a headache

Why isnt Jermaine Defoe in the Englabd set up but Vardy and Kane are?

Is it Institutionalised Racism?

How is Costa a reject you retarded leaf. Atletico and Simeone were crying when they lost him. They even tried to get him back last year same for Aguero who was the star of their team.

The only reject there is Sanchez.

Arsenal embracing rejects (ozil, sanchez) I get, but when United were hyping up the arrival of Di Maria that was really sad

>they took our devil, we take their Angel

>MLS reject is 4th

>the best goalkeeper of lel liga will be an eplel reject in july
really stimulates my synapses

>Costa
>Aguero

Those aren't rejects, they were both stars for Atletico before Chelsea and City came along. The only reject on that list is Sanchez.

Costa and Aguero are not rejects though

Messi didnt like him

He wouldn't start for Real Madrid either though. Sanchez is great, he's just not one of the top 6 forwards in the world.

Barca tactics are give ball to Messi and score. Sanchez got relegated by that and not really used to his potential, so leaving Barca was the right thing to do

it actually hurts when i see people in england think aspas is a joke of a player just because he was shit at liverpool and because people in england don't watch much of la liga. if he had gotten minutes and had a little bit more luck early on he would have been a good player for them and wouldn't have been fucked off after 1 season, i think they may have mismanaged him a bit.

when hes on form hes a brilliant player, would even say hes got a touch of genius. at celta hes literally a club icon because of the things he's done for them.

>Defoe will never called to NT again

he was terrible at pool, coming from a fan so I saw him play. I will never forget his corner, chasing the game at 1-0 to chelsea in 'that' slip game, he never ran around just stood in the middle of the pitch looking dazed and confused. apparently he learnt 4 words of english in his time over here which probably didn't help