This destroys the continental european

>this destroys the continental european

if your country can't pronounce this letter, then you're not from a white country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yQTlwpVPlU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eth and thorn are not difficult to pronounce
Ö and O are difficult

Literally anyone can pronounce 'ð'

δ

I forgot about the retarded Sup Forums filter but the second O is supposed to be the norwegian O with a slash

What languages don't have a dental fricative? Also I would hardly call that a "letter".

Is that the international symbol for "give her the D"?

show me your R bluce

What do you mean?

Plenty. Most Romance languages lack it, including dialects of Spanish outside of Spain. I can't think of any Slavic, Dravidian (read: southern Indian), or Indo-Aryan (read: northern Indian) languages that have it. Japanese doesn't. Korean doesn't. Most, if not all, varieties of Chinese don't.

>hardly call that a letter

Góðan daginn, hvernig hefurðu það?

are you talking about a rolled/trilled 'r'? if so you got me there, because i can't produce a trilled 'r'. norwegian has the best r's as you just need to tap it, making it sound like a soft 'd'.

h4h4 I C4N 5P34K M3M3 L4N6U4635 2

google translate friend. why would i learn icelandic?

Exactly

i see

Is it so cold up there that their d shrinks into ð?

i think you're onto something there

the fuck is that

I'm planning to learn Icelandic in about 30 years when I'm done learning things that matter.

its an interesting language and sounds great so i dont blame you. id like to learn it so i can use it as a bridge for learning old norse

Most Brits don't pronounce it. Everyone I've met has said either V or T instead of th

Å Ö Ä

HOL UP!

youtu.be/yQTlwpVPlU4

Who won?

I think it's an import from the Scandi langs. So it's hardly surprising that some English and Scotch accents retain the ancestral sounds instead of th. Although I'm not sure why that would be v, I would think t or d.

>he's vulva mispronounces every letter of the alphabet

his language doesn't use ъ

Its in most old anglo saxon scripts but as the language became more diluted it got replaced by "th" etc

>in his language y is not a vowel

Compared to some other Slavic languages, even Russian hardly uses it anymore.

it can be considered a vowel in some cases

>caralhão

"letter" isn't right, the letter is just an arbitrary symbol denoting a sound. Call it consonant or phoneme. You can assign any phoneme to any symbol.

>his "language" doesn't use ß