Hey Sup Forums, gettin drunk tonight to forget the one who got away

Hey Sup Forums, gettin drunk tonight to forget the one who got away.

Tell me your stories about your "her". Who is she?

>pic related, its me

>nice tats faggot

dated this bitch from a track team for a year loved her with everythin i had. found out se fucked my best freind. i beat the shit out of said freind infront of his entire family. later she called me and said she never loved me. did a bunch of heroin and died. hospital revived me. struggled with depression for about 3 months after. looked at her twitter found out she got fat. now i feel nothing for her. been high af and happy ever sense

Drink a real beer, not that bitch water

Funny you should mention this.

I actually saw her today.

A ghost from my past that occasionally shows up to remind of the life I could have had, and make me hate myself even more, as impossible a feat that it is...

Just in case I'm having a good day.

Been with girl for a couple years. Love her and all and we're getting married but her family is fucking controlling and loves starting drama between us. Long (too long) story short: fights are too big. Things escalate too much. She's so defensive and overwhelmed by her family that everything is my fault so any argument is somehow turned back to me and anytime I'm mad I'm being dramatic and not the rock that she claims to need. Can't ever win fucking annoying. Marrying her next month. tired

basically found my dream girl but "dream" is more wishful thinking at this point.

Damn bro, im sorry that happened to you. I'm glad that in the end it worked out for you man. I wish i had some sort of relief right now. As they say, time heals all; I'm just hoping time works fast.

Damn, nigger
That's rough

thats rough brother. Im sorry. I wish i could say that it gets better, but i really know how it is to have that constant reminder. it makes you die a little bit more inside every single time.

KYS incel cuck.

OP here, shes coming over in a few minutes to talk. What should I say to her?

you need to sit down with her and have a real long heart to heart man. Like, i get that family is first, but if you're getting married then YOU'RE her family. Make compromises, sure, but she needs to back you before anything, within reason.

hey man, its $8 for an 18 pack. Can't beat that.

Knee grow please

I dated this girl for like 2 and a half years, and year and a half of that we were in school together. She was two grades ahead of me so of course he graduated before I did. Her dad hated me so I never got to see her outside of school. Her dad died at the end of my junior year meaning we could finally hangout after like a year of (technically) online dating, about a week or two later she left me for another guy she met at a party. This was like a month or two before I got my license, so just before I would be able to see her again she left me.
It's been almost two years since she left and I still love her so much.
There's more to the story but it gets complicated.

Ok

The pain is crippling, isnt it user? The worst part is there's nothing you can do about it but wallow in self pity.

Thanks for responding. Yeah, I agree. Gonna sound dumb but (backstory: met at college, moved to her hometown, she lives with parents I live with her grandparents down the road, working to save money before grad school in august, etc etc) it's like her home is a fortress of anxiety and insecurity for her. Mom has always been manipulative and my girl always battled against it so she gets it the worst out of her siblings.

All that shit that no one wants to read cause it's not their life JUST to say that it's like she lives in a house built on her own insecurity. CONSTANT defense mode. Always feels like things are her fault anyway because of her mother specifically. Dad is a puss and runs with it to not incur mother's wrath.

Again all not important to anyone just saying it feels like I'm in a place where I have to suck it up and wait until we move again because literally picturesque relationship before her ass moved here and it's been in the shitter since.

Weird how complicated some things can be when they were once so simple. Idk.

Just to let yall know, some of us drink to remember the ones that didn't come home. Yall are a bunch of huge faggits

Mhm. Fucking sucks. There were a couple of times in the past year or so when there were chances of us getting together again or even to just fuck every now and then but none of it ever went through, closest we got was making out in a movie theater and occasional nudes.

everyone is dealing with their own shit. Obviously an amputated limb or an SO dying in iraq are worse than "my gf called me a pussy and left me for a bigger bro" but this is venting not comparing

Check my right arm fuck boy, thats a KIA wristband, don't talk to me about "the ones that did't come home".

My dream girl was my best friend in high school. We cooked, played video games got into all kinds of trouble boozing, and never once had sex. When we finally at the age of 23 it was with other people that we ended uo marrying. She was abused and got a divorce, i was abusive and got divorced. She got remarried 6 months before I found out she had been single so she went through yet another abusive marriage and divorced. By the time I knew she was back in town she was with another guy that turned out to be abusive and she swore off men when I asked her out, until she met some other guy. 36 years I have lusted for her, and I'm just about done.

So then you're just a sad sack of shit huh? Of all the things to cry about, missing the girl you're gonna cheat on in country and on TDY, is pathetic.

Also:
>drinks to forget
>starts circlejerk on Sup Forums about topic to forget

things are so frustrating sometimes

Dated a whore, left to do what where's do. Tried to come back after she'd opened up a little (her vagina). Makes it feel like none of the pain I went through meant anything.