What's something pathetic about you, user?

What's something pathetic about you, user?
>Listens to podcasts so it feels like I have friends

Nice trips. I am into bestiality and lolis, so that is pretty pathetic.

After replying to a thread i usually just close the replywindow instead of actually posting. Nothing here matters, so why pollute the internet with more nonsense?

I'm so lonely that people think I'm egotistical

Keeps pics of old friendzoner girls, sometimes jerk off to the and try to ignore the emptiness afterwards. Rather than deleting and moving on healthily.

I once paid a neighbour to flash me her tits. Twice.

Same actually. I'm glad Facebook exists for this one reason.

Same fam

i feed off other peoples misery. if im around someone whos miserable i get to be happy for a few days. im more lonely than id like to admit now though.

>egotistical
i feel ya

I visit this shithole regularly.

Sometimes I poop.

im afraid of being to frindly to my sister cause when i was in middle school i tried to kiss my best freinds sister and was denied,

On weekdays I spend around 35% of my day with my parrot. On weekends I spend around 80% of my day with my parrot.
>I need a life.

I was such a disappointment to my mother, she beat me into a coma four days before my 8th birthday.

I'm 22 and I live with my dad

I am unable to feel love an attach to people because the people I needed the most, when I needed them the most, left me. So now I am unable to develop an actual healthy relationship with anyone, not even from my family.

It's pretty pathetic that I keep on when I should just kms

Pretend to be girls online for attention.

Checked

nice

I can't stand losing games so I ragequit even when i am kinda good...

The only reason I'm still alive right now is because I live to spite the people who told me I would be dead by now. I have no joy. No ambition. Nothing that makes a man feel alive. I am here simply as a walking, talking, "Fuck You" to about 85% of the people I've ever known.

That's not something pathetic about you, that's your mother's issue.

The result is the same user... I still live knowing she wanted me dead for no reason other than I am alive.

I shit once a week

Actually dude, that sounds pretty damned hard core. I think you're the kind of guy I could look up to.

Do yourself a favor and don't. When I say nothing that makes a man feel alive, I mean it. The closest I come to happiness is knowing, one day, my mother is going to die knowing her only son hates her, with a depth, and passion, that defies your ability to define the word. That's it. Other than that the only thing I have is an emotional wasteland that tries every day to convince me to end it early. The only reason I don't is because, fuck them, that's why.

Every time another one of my acquaintances, friends, or family dies I feel genuinely nothing
People that I would've put my line for have passed away and I didn't feel anything. That knowledge alone is slowly tearing me to pieces

I put Zootopia on every night when I go to sleep. I find it comforting.

Whiskey Thursday is live right now. Its one of the best pods out there.

I borrow things from girls I like and rub them with my dick. I like to think when I return their belongings that they have touched my dick. Makes me rock hard just to think about it.

not this extreme but I feel ya

>where to begin

Your mom is a fag.