My 23rd birthday is in 2 weeks and all I can think about is that I'm still a virgin. To make matters worse...

My 23rd birthday is in 2 weeks and all I can think about is that I'm still a virgin. To make matters worse, I just walked in on my mom blowing her boyfriend. Is there any hope for me at this point?

just fucking kill yourself faggot

No user. Find a prostitute.

/thread

I'd rather stay a virgin

>walked in on my mom blowing her boyfriend

Go back to red-dit you're so full of shit.

do you masturbate you're not a virgin then

if you can't get pussy wtf is wrong with you?

>Go back to red-dit you're so full of shit
What exactly is unbelievable about that?
>if you can't get pussy wtf is wrong with you
I've been close a few times, but I get way too nervous and go full spaghetti. The closest I've ever been to sex is having a fat girl blow my flaccid dick for 3 minutes before I told her to stop.

Nah just stop being a bitch, pussy is easy but if you're a fuckin tramp you might need to lower your expectations

You need to be locked up before you hurt someone -like fucking seriously

THIS NIGGER NEEDS TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM THE REST OF US

Sex isn't that great unless you can do it when you want. A one night stand isn't shit. Just fap

24 and most I've done is got a blowjob from a fatty one summer

If there were a way to just turn off sexual urges like a light switch, i wish it existed

OP bang your mom on your birthday

Cucked by your mom

Then why are you complaining?

You'd rather fuck an ugly girl with countless STDs than nobody?

I prefer black coffee when eating a bag of ruffles anyone else?

Where are you from? I'll get you laid as long as your a clean cut kinda guy

>ugly girl
get a pretty prostitute

>countless STDs
probably no where near as bad as you think, also use a rubber

any girl might fuck around beyond your beliefs and carry dormant STDs

go blow mom boyfriend aswell

Maryland. I have a beard but it's only because I have a really weak jawline.

If she's a prostitute, then she isn't ugly. Unless you want to be a skinflint

>If she's a prostitute, then she isn't ugly
90% of prostitutes are ugly my dude

i dont get it, wtf is so hard about getting laid? youd have to be a retard or severe autist to not be able to get laid

Sort yourself out.

most perma virgins I know are literally scared of approaching girs/ making a move

I'm pretty socially retarded so it doesn't help. Also I'm really bad at recognizing if a girl wants to fuck. I've had several instances where my friends told me a girl we were hanging out with definitely wanted to fuck. I'm also a bit picky. I've had a few 6/10s straight up ask me if I was dtf, but I decided not to.

My fear with it is that they're probably way more experienced with sex than I am so I'll go full retard if I actually get there. I almost with someone else could take over my body when the time comes.

>Also I'm really bad at recognizing if a girl wants to fuck
girls always want to fuck, much more so than men.

if a girl you already met who isnt your friend is willing to meet you privately, you don'T even need to look for hints. she want's to fuck

Well I had an 8/10 girl about two years ago that I was hanging out with alone for a few weeks. We started making out and she was rubbing my leg, then I stopped and told her I had to go. I wish I could go back in time and punch myself in the face.

if you can last a few minutes missionairy and then do doggy, that's good enough for it not to be embarrassing.

do that and ask her what she likes if it comes to another encounter. just bang a couple 4/10s or fatties to gain experience and then you're good to go

Yeah well it doesn't help that making a wrong move on a woman in today's climate could net you with attempted rape charges. Life would be a lot easier if women just started taking initiative so they could save us the stress.

>then I stopped and told her I had to go
the only way to sabotage yourself more wouldve been ccutting your dick off in front of her and then eat it.but hey, you did fuck her confidence at least

>Yeah well it doesn't help that making a wrong move on a woman in today's climate could net you with attempted rape charges
forget what you see on the internet, it's nothing like that irl.

of course you slowly progress kissing to touching etc. and dont just get your dick out and start taking off her clothes.

She broke things off with me a few days later. Now she's dating someone that's uglier than me, so there's that.

>She broke things off with me a few days later.
you broke it off the moment you told her you need to go. there's just no recovery from that

Well she still kissed me a few times after that. Then day I went in for a kiss and she turned away, and said she needs space.

>a few times after that
did you try to sleep with her some time that happened? you really need to take your chances.

set up a tinderand don't be too picky. of course don'T fuck her if you find her straight up unatractive but it gets sooo much easier once you have a little experience.

I came out of a long term relationship that was a pure miracleand had to start from scratch over a year ago the first 5 girls I slept with after were all super easy single moms, chubs, shut in nerds, but that made me gain experience and even confidence for some reason. since then it's been only 7s-9s on a sort of regular basis

Felling depressed cause can't get laid...
cut it out!

If you don't like yourself how do you expect a girl to do so?

anyway, sex Is very, very, very overrated.
I found happiness with 2D, for example