Why are the girls with this combination the biggest bitches on the planet?

Why are the girls with this combination the biggest bitches on the planet?

Busted face with gigantic mammaries = guaranteed cunt

They're used to getting tons of attention from desperate guys.

My wife fits that bill and she's not a bitch at all. Just depends on the bitch you know?

This

Lot of attention means a lot of ego. That means they think they can get guys way out of their league and get pissy when they can't.

I have been with two girls with big ass tits and they were both pretty sweet giving people

God, the ones in the south are the worst because of the voice. I look at a chick like that and can just hear her saying something like "I told that bitch fuck you, you ain't gowna talk shit."

>YFW when the chick in the OP is from south Alabama

you're right op

I have that combo but I'm still pretty friendly

Proof

prove it

I must have a sixth sense for these things.

Because black guys have been telling them their beautiful their whole lives because they don't care white a white woman looks like if she has nice tits and a good credit score.

Tits or gtfo

Show your fucking fat tits u pig

God I would do destroy this hammer headed cunt!

Wow I just realized...this is actually true. WTF

They're good for a fuck and chuck, but that's about it.

Blow your load and get the fuck out. Wear a condom though.

Well done Sir

How are these bitches the most fuckibg fertile!? I nutted so many times in the hottest girl I've ever been with when she wasn't on birth control and nothing, but these ugly big titted bitches can get pregnant using a condom and birth control.

I'd rather have a stuck up butter-faced big-titted ultra-cunt than one of those girls with the small tits and the fat asses that always sneak around behind one's back.

because that how their line continued.

they had fun to fuck bodies and made kids constantly.

Their always nice to me cause I'm out of there league but I fuck them anyways

this is a fine example of a girl that thinks she's perfect physically so will make no significant improvements to her personality unless through severe trauma.

I wish I fuckin' knew, user

I've seen so many of these bitches carting their lionspawn around and just, HOW

this

Goddamnit you're taking forever. Probably just a fat girl that thinks she has big tits but is really just fat. I bet your face is double busted too.

she prolly has a cleft ass hole

Generally speaking that combination is found on women who have been overweight, and who will be overweight again. Hell hath no fury like a fat woman scorned. She probably remembers how men (and women) treated her when she was overweight with a plain face and her stomach and thighs were bigger than her boobs.

100% this

guys from all leagues think o themselves, ah she'S kinda ugly but whatever, huge titties, imma hit on that.

I'd even be those kind of girls get hit on much more than 10s

That's just the equivalent of an asshole with a huge dick

>moooo