/asean/

No pagpag talk allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U
youtube.com/watch?v=p04Q_JNhVSw&t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=nEKo7c5arc
malaysiastylonews.com/158587/lim-kit-siang-dap-sokong-hak-bumiputera-bantu-melayu-mundur-tetapi/
youtube.com/watch?v=LVOS_lzgEpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DWQ113aTyDg
youtube.com/watch?v=gckCE4qefX0
youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0
youtube.com/watch?v=rSpmIiIdikM
thejakartapost.com/news/2017/03/22/jkt48-manager-found-dead-hanging-in-bathroom.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

el leyteANO

youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U

I think this is the final proposal since they want it to look like the one in Shanghai

s i l l y p e n i s

I want to go sleep
Make sure to leave me a lot of (You) while I'm gone

(Me)

24 or so, I can't remember. Too early to think right now.

>President wants directly barangay officials like Pootin
How much do I pay Duterte for a barangay position? :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=p04Q_JNhVSw&t=29s
>China says South East Asian Sea is its territory
>Malacanang says nothing, but instead invites the Chinese envoy to sell sovereignty
>Chinese envoy wants to give infrastructure LOAN in exchange for being allowed to put defence measures and make a code of conduct on ASEAN territory
Biggest real estate sellout in South East Asia is about to happen, coup when?
youtube.com/watch?v=nEKo7c5arc

I wish America still toppled governments and have voted a non-retard into the Presidency

the company financing that bridge is also the company behind Meralco, PLDT and Philex mines

You won't be gay if you didn't know they were traps.

Just think about it.

How about me?

>72909440 (You)

@72909440

Literally our guy.
malaysiastylonews.com/158587/lim-kit-siang-dap-sokong-hak-bumiputera-bantu-melayu-mundur-tetapi/

>bisayan pride worldwide
w-woah..

Traps are not gay

Slanderous and misleading.

>no pagpag talk allowed
>posts pagpag
are all brits this bad at following instructions

>bisayan poster triggered

When this song plays in the club or pre-drinks, everything goes wild

youtube.com/watch?v=LVOS_lzgEpQ

Its flipbong

that's not me, that's some self-loathing half flip half brit that came here a couple of days ago

dannyboi is bisaya isn't he?

honestly dont remember, this one talked about wanting to be an hero

How's salisbury dannyboi?

I;ve been monitoring your facebook a little bit

>we must help da poor
>poor indian end up in gangs and Penang is shooting central.
>poor shoved off the island while his friends bounce properties and run illegal gambling dens
>Penang airport is still full of potholes and a water basin whenever it rains.
Hmmmmmmm

Is DAP the real bad guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=DWQ113aTyDg

He just want to make Penang island a chinese utopia for his sponsors while peasant chinese in Prai and Malays thrown out.
A thorn on his side is the Butterworth AFB which is surrounded by malay settlements and he wishes to demolish the base and settlement to be sold to his friends so that Penang can be 100% chinese.

No theyre good goyim

If I can't get Nyonya qts, that would be very bad ;-;

Are you a good goyim too?

me on the right

youtube.com/watch?v=gckCE4qefX0

Why don't we just gang up together and annex China?

no thanks
i don't want more chink

I dont serve kike. Sorry. Dap serve kikes and want to build some synagogue, like chinkapore in polo pinang

Ogaa booga where the yellow women at

Dibs on Spratlys and Hainan.

>joint military action without even a common language nor common munitions much less system integration.
Its gonna be comedy of the century.
Look up battle of karansebes for the results.

not even a united asean could beat china

that's the dream, but instead of annexing why don't we just carve the country up into spheres of influences with regional warlords that rule certain cliques like they used to do? Saves us the time directly ruling them like pic related tb.hwy

Why don't you try to beat your Best brother?

Maybe second opium war? Smuggle those ketums to chink and sold it as tea

Realistically invading China is not an option; war would be really ugly and the global economy would collapse. Plus, China's military is well-developed in its own right so even the US would have a hard time defeating it. It won't be worth it, the best SEA countries can hope for is defending what they still have (i.e. Spratlys, Paracels, etc.).

third, actually. Brits loved to oppress :^)

Based Viets will save us all

we could do it anytime we like as long as china doesn't help nk

>we can sell Ketum to dem Mat Salleh for their winter sickness but idiot fuckers refused to do it because muh drug muh degeneracy
This is worst than Shoah.

China is won't be easy to beat, but they can be easily starved. If US, ASEAN, Japan, S Korea and Taiwan gang-up, we could easily stop most of their revenue, as most of it comes from sea lanes and we would have the biggest fuck-off fleet in the world to back the blockade.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0

we're already annexed sadly

But you got U S fooking A as your best pal! Okay, maybe with the big T as their overlord, USA will not be interested to protect your ass in case of Commie invasion, but at least you share a common enemy with us and japan.

But with 1.3billion there won't be any ketum goreng or ketum coffee left for locals.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSpmIiIdikM

wtf

Please, they have nuclear warheads enough to obliterate us several times. The best we can do is to mimic the Vietcong guerilla fighters by making underground bunker in the middle of jungle.

Bit early to dress as a snake for Halloween

even if usa doesn't come to help, we would still win

probably crushed unconscious before being swallowed

E X T R E M E . D E E P T H R O A T

Literally Jews of SEA

how common are snakes in Indonesia?

>Chink launch a nuke
>Delivery system malfuction so all nukes landed onto Southern Chink.

Will Taiwan complain?

NK got more manpower than you (although most of them are malnourished) and Big 'ol China to back em up. And I don't think that those K-Pop idols and StarCraft pro players will be able to repel those invaders.

stop worshiping arab god.

But the nukes is at southern china.

okay, if we are fighting by ourselves (no china and usa), we are still winning because despite having more manpower, their weapons are obsolete and outdated

In regard to Vietnam War what will happen if Vietnam People's Army isn't invading Laos? Moreover what if the Ho Chi Minh Trail isn't created?

If that was so easy then why haven't you done it before?

Fuck. We need to repeal ZOPFAN and armed ourselves with Nukes. Lot of nuke. And end our relation with Palestine and ally with Greatest Ally™©®

are you serious? with the southern gooks' elite micro/macro skills, superior conclave positioning, marine splits, and cheese strats, best corea doesn't stand a chance.

because back then north korea was more prosperous that south korea, and now we have exceeded them, we still couldn't do it because china may intervene

Norks can't even afford to fly MiGs, starcraft players can just fly F-15 and rape everyone so hard while Samsung automatic turrets mow down hordes.
Their only threat is nukes and chemical shells.

Hi, it's the Burmese guy from earlier threads.

Why are we mad at China again, lmao?

This cunt is to divided for that now flips are eating up the "we were huangdoms and shit" because its in wikipedia
And Mindanao always wanted to join china until Spain arrived wtf

All for shitty bridges like OP pic

What about this though?

Just divide laos between Thailand, Myanmar and Vietnam lol.

Half of laos is already inside myanmar starting shit.

Then what made Laos truly Lao in national identity and character, guys? One Bruneian (?)guy claimed that it was originally part of China and in numerous parts of history Laos is a vessel state for countries like Khmer Empire.

At least they dont claim a fucking sea for themselves, and not soulless.

The Kingdom Laos would still be under the rule of the rightful monarchs, South Vietnam will win the war because the North had just lost one of its friends and everyone will be live haply ever after!

And communism is a problem that will solve itself.

Oh yeah, invest your future on Myanmar.

Funny how the Vietnam War happened partially because the US didn't want communism to spread in Southeast Asia; they failed and Vietnam became communist, but the ironic thing is that now Vietnam is a ally of both the US and the Philippines, two countries which fought against the spread of communism back in the day.

By the time the Vietnam War was began, it's already too late to eliminate the spread of communism in mainland SEA, which is why Pathet Lao and Red Khmer exist.

what's pagpag and dutdut?

lurk moar

please end our suffering AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Honest question, what happened to paimin?

Additionally the US bombarded Laos between 1964 and 1973 against North Vietnam, making Laos the most bombed country of the world. There are still traces of UXO today and yet Obama did made a visit to Vientiane last year.

Is it really that stressful?

thejakartapost.com/news/2017/03/22/jkt48-manager-found-dead-hanging-in-bathroom.html

So I guess JKT48 is done for?

AAAAAAJ LAPAAAAAR

When you are surrounded by qts harem but you cannot put your dick into any of them, you are bound to get depressed.

>japanese manager
Ntr, mindbreak, confirmed.

maybe jap works like crazy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ