Scale from 1-10

Scale from 1-10

scared/10

What...is that?

this is why hitler deserved to die
jews were right all long

One of the downfalls of not being a cutfag.

pull it back

Good effort.

Can't

You need someone to show you how to pull the skin back without tearing it using their mouth

PHIMOSIS AS FUCK

go get your dick cut once for all, faggot

Get circumcised ASAP

seriously what is wrong with your cock mate
is it a gumball dispenser?

Yeah fag get circumcised

ow/8

use scissors

Same scale

Anyway to fix without circumcision?

whoa, it hurts like hell when you get an erection or what?

suicide

No

Nah it feels normal, no pain. I've been trying to push my tip out for about a month now, I can get like 1/4th out max. Still no pain tho, just really tight.

pic related

laughing on floor rolling/10

Do it faggot

I've triiiiiied

try harder

Kinda scared too

welp, get it cut.
it takes about a month and you'll never look back again.

trust me it only hurts the first time, everytime after that its actually a lot easier and feels fine

I feel like I should consult a doctor, I'm only 19 at the moment!

What's wrong with your dick

phimosis/10

It's like peeling a bandaid, do as much as you can until it hurts and post it

youre gonna have to start stretching that shit op
and you need to desensetize the head too
phimosis is a bitch but you can still save yourself if youre young enough

until then, good luck looking for someone that would touch that

Is that a water balloon?

tits or gtfo

thats a massive clit yo

yes. Google Phimocure. You can get little gauges to slowly stretch out your foreskin.

What happens when he doesn't cum for a while, it must hurt like a fucking bastard when he finally does

Imagine the smegma....your going to have a cheese dick forever

Don't stop now b is watching faggot

Fucking hell how is that even physically possible, also get circumsized, its the only option now

OW

>Phimosis/10

Youve got a hard road to walk, user.

Kek

I've never had pain trouble

WHAT THE FUCK
I had the same thing when I was 7-8 i think, the foreskin kinda stretched out quickly. OP how old are you? have you ever fapped?

looks like an autistic mushroom

Holy shit dude stop, you need to stretch it slowly, its possible to fix it just takes time dont pull it back like that or you could damage your dick man.

I used to be able to push nothing out, I feel like eventually I'll be able to stretch it.

Shut up let him do it

I'm 19! And yes.

ohgodno

its happening, hes gonna get it out tonight

I would be worried about the filth underneath that but i doubt anything could even get in

OP needs to sleep D:

>inb4 the skin tears

i'm 19 and i got phimosis too bro, I'm going to surgery next week, you should look for a doctor and do the same, is the only way at this moment

Sat cuddling my Teddybear waiting for user to ruin his penis forever just so he doesn't get the snip

Pull more we know you can!

there is likely nothing, people dont really understand how smegma works.

That's what I also think, I've never had any foul smells from down there. I think the skin is too tight for anything to really get down there

make it easier for the doctors.
cut it yourself and ask them to fix it.
easier to explain as well.

ill join you in th fight op let me just get stiff

It's an anteater gathering!

nah had the same shit, it's like a disgusting crusted layer of old cheese rotting just behind your glands.

Just stretch while you're flaccid OP, it'll go away in no time.

thick enough to rate? six" girth

Do you even have a dick stupid he won't manage to pull if it's soft

You need a raging boner to break through this op

You are correct

you're right. might as well get a razor and cut it open then just let it heal the hole will be bigger op

holy shit it looks fake, dildo/10

uncooked sausage/10

Dude, go see a doctor, you're gonna hurt yourself, I used to have phimosis too(and still have in some way), but that fuck up men.

Your naked mole rat is broken

kys

Dubs of truth

No, you are dubs of lies!

-0/10

i've seen it all now

You're ftm aren't you

OP's dick:

Thththththththththththffffppppt!!!

>One of the downfalls of not being a cutfag.
One of the many, tbh.
The smell.
The repulsed look of the girl when she is about to go down on you and your drop trow.
The smegma.
The many diseases, all of which have far higher incidence in uncircumsized.
The mortality rate.
The cancer.
The pee all over your head when you don't pull it back far enough because you don't want the guy next to you at the stall thinking your masturbating.
Again, that look of disgust from women when they see it.
The blackheads.
The inability to go to a nude beach without being embarrassed of flippy floppy skin cock helmut boy looks.
It goes on and on and on.

WTF are you German with that summer sausage?

when ya dick extra skinny skin wanna strangle ya dick fo bein so fugin ugly

> All anecdotal or american problems

lel

lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelel

your delusion
lel

look into the science, dumbass
fyi, no amerifag
yurp, but not dumb like you

don't be that nigger in every thread
the only reason that matters are girls that find it unattractive and that's usually only when you're flaccid or if you have ugly foreskin to begin with when erect

smell/smemga don't matter if you fucking shower

the rest is pretty much all bullshit

>source I'm a cut fag who's done actual research for the sake of understanding this meaningless debate better

Hey man look on the bright side, you have a thick dong and all you need is a little procedure to get this corrected. Do you have insurance?

The fucks wrong with your dick bro?

Yeah you're right, cut dicks are so superior

>the only reason
Nope, many.
>flaccid
So, unattractive most of the time?
>smell/smegma
Nope, constant problem, just as with any boy crease that is dark. Arm pit. Ass crack. Dick flap. All smelly creases. They grow bacteria like a fucking petri dish on steroids. Dark. Moist. Natural bacteria and yeast thrive. Enjoy your "only if you don't shower" argument and keep ignoring the science and reality.

>don't be that nigger
Um, yeah.

hello friend, take me to your leader

Phimosis

Woo! Cutfags unite!