Why is korea a better country than Japan?

Why is korea a better country than Japan?

they are more pure mongol

Rasheed.

koreans have pretty different y haplo types that those of mongolians desu
most of them are either o2b or o3

* than

So which is better japan genes or korean genes?

mongol genes

If Korea is so much better why is it always koreans flee to Japan and never vise versa?

>Tfw you're a khan
Im 0.01% related to mongol so Im basically a korean

conscription, nu-males dodge draft and migrate to 1st world cunts, same for singapore and taiwan

You noted the one-to-one correlation between us and them. That takes observational and analytical skills, which I'd like to think I instilled within you.

That's subjective issue desu.

I think Vietnam is better than Thai, but my acquaintances oppose to it.

Finnish genes

who /greatkhans/ here

Preach it, brother

Did you mean North Korea? South Korea is called the worst for reasons.

because it's korea or??
Jong-un cannot be included

I wonder why people in Japan live mostly in detached houses, while people in Korea live in tall commieblocks. It says a lot about their mentality I guess.

tell me the reasons
it seems not too bad to me

I guess, it is the same why Eastern Europe lives in commieblocks too. Korea was bombed more than Japan.

>I guess, it is the same why Eastern Europe lives in commieblocks too. Korea was bombed more than Japan.

Czechia wasn't bombed at all, yet they live in commieblocks.

And I really doubt if Korea was destroyed more than Japan. Japan had their cities literally wiped off the Earth.

It's more about mentality I think.

South Korea was literal mudhuts before americans came. While Japan had some suburban developed areas at least.

So what? Ireland was always very poor, but now they live in cozy houses. It's just mentality.