I'm freaking the fuck out right now. I smoked a shit ton of weed but now I think I'm having a stroke. What do I do?

I'm freaking the fuck out right now. I smoked a shit ton of weed but now I think I'm having a stroke. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/578080/
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

smoke more it'll calm ya down its just the antagonistic effects kicking in

Relax and accept death.

You aren't. Just take a deep breath and relax.

Pull out your cock and begin to gently stroke it for me.

I need your cum.

smoke more weed

calm down you fucking grape

Smoke a cig, it will calm you down

yea just smoke more weed stupid

have a soda or some koolaid or ice water at least

stroke away

call the fire dept. your having the symptoms of a stroke!

OK but like the left side of my face is legit drooping

probably having panic attack. it will go away

Bust a nut

Yeah that happens to me if I take more than one tiny hit. The anxiety kicks in, I feel like my heart will explore. It passes though and you will mellow out and enjoy the tail end

You are imagining it because you are so high. Now stroke harder for me baby. MAssage your balls too. Imagine my hot wet mouth taking in every inch.

what do you think? is your left arm,leg, or face getting numb? is one side of your arm is droopy?

if so go take a baby aspirin right now
then call the er

if you dont have these symtoms then chill and out and drink water youll be okay

unless you feel pressure like a vice in your head, you're not having a stroke.
the face drooping shit is just you freaking out

You need to do about 50 pushups, run in place as fast as you can for 4 minutes and then put a plastic bag over your head for as long as you can. That'll clear your head quick.

Breathe deep and slow. Have some chamomile tea. Take an atavan if you've got some. It's 90% your reaction to the level of nervous stimulation. It's not the stimulation itself, it's just you're brain trying to wrestle control. Let go and accept that everything is fine and the state of arousal is temporary.

Post pic

if it is legit drooping then you seriously should go to er, after taking an aspirin

it could just be " weed overdose" the same shit happened to me and i was too scared to go the er and everything turned out okay but who knows about your situtation you dont want to loose your face function in half your face just bc your were scared of saying you are high

get your shit taking care of

eat a funnel cake then go you can do shit well without your just balls kid

Burry my dick so far inside Aubrey Plaza's ass that whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

Next time spend your money on me instead of an illegal drug that's bad for you.

want: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
store.steampowered.com/app/578080/

ID: KAIIRU
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/

look up acute ischemic attack

Keep Calm and Remember we are Bombing Korea in 45 hours

Lmao it's so hard to know if I have symptoms or if I'm just high. Oh well. I've had a good run.

I feel you OP. You're imagination is just really active RN. Call a friend it'll calm u down. I once took a really strong edible by accident and I started freaking out and felt like I was having a heart attack for 2 hours of course I was fine tho and u will be too.

fuckin niggers. can't escape 'em. walk down the street "hey man, ya'll got fiddy cent fo da bus?"

Come on here, same fucking niggers.

i had a friend who felt the same, but actually called 911. They basically said he was too high

naw dude its easy
go to the bathroom and make a big as fuck stupid face grin with eyes wide open

if one side looks way to droopy to be normal compared to the other side then take and aspirin and seriously consider the er they can give you a medicine that will stop you from having fucked up effects

when it happened to be i ate a block of hash by accident and was too afraid to go to the er and nothing came of it, maybe im more dumb but if you notice the feeling doesnt go away then go to er

also go take an aspirin either way

Just checked. I'm good now. And my face isn't numb. And my heart isn't racing.

Thanks for talking me down, my man.

drink coffee