Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_19376_5-scientific-reasons-your-idea-happiness-wrong.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Become an athiest

Stay away from Sup Forums

weed mostly

Find a hobby that makes you happy.

First things first...
Stop using spaces before question marks.

Do what you want to do.
If that's impossible then it's impossible for you to be happy so kill yourself.

Do not focus in sexuality. Focus on achievements. Be the kind of guy that your child version would admire. Make one of your skills better, get in shape, study, make your job better, respect yourself. Be the kind of guy that a geourgeus and smart woman would want and respect.

Try to better your self everyday. Work out and get really good at something.

My philosophy exactly.

Do the hard things.

1. Get to sleep early and get your 7-8 hours. Super vital.

2. Exercise. Do some weightlifting or cardio, or both. You will look more attractive, you will feel more attractive, and you will feel/be healthier.

3. Try to picture yourself tomorrow, and what you could do today to make tomorrow's you happier. Got laundry to do? Do it now, so that the you tomorrow has more free time.

Find out who you probably are. Find out who you probably want to be. Transition.

try heroin

by getting a girlfriend

copied to notepad user

What makes you sad? Do the opposite of that.

Happiness is a state of mind.

user this article change my life for better I'm not joking.
cracked.com/article_19376_5-scientific-reasons-your-idea-happiness-wrong.html

Go to any other board apart from this one, /mlp, and /r9k

By being happy

Lift and get pussy

Kick back watch a show you like with no distraction. Feel comfy and enjoy.Substitute watching a show with anything else you like doing.

Says the saddest atheist in the world lol

Trips don't lie.

I'm an ugly tall NEET man in his mid 20s and i want to be a cute prepubescent animal boy.
What do?

Well worthy of those dubs.

>First get a job
>Second try to excel at something you're passionate about
>Third expose yourself to what you fear and leave your comfort zone
>Fourth minimize your excess shit. I suggest selling it.
>Fifth find something cathartic and do it often

and it might help to eat something like 2gs of mushrooms and re evaluate your priorities on the other side of that shit.

>cracked.com/article_19376_5-scientific-reasons-your-idea-happiness-wrong.html
That's pretty neat, thanks.

this

Go experience the outside world more and get social with new people. You'll realize that whatever you think you want is probably pretty lame in comparison to what's actually out there.

Find what makes you happy and build your life around that. Gather some basic principles and work towards a goal. If your goal is being a lazy worthless piece of shit congrats. You're halfway there.

Being happy is as complex or simple as you make it. You could easily big lebowski it, and be happy and simple for a while. Or you could patrick bateman and go insane trying to grasp at the concept of happiness and become a psychopath who is envious of the supposed happiness of others.

Find what makes you happy, and build your life around it.

That sounds terrible and not at all what I want.

Eating healthy food and driving to the gym sounds terrible to me, but it makes me happier in the long run. -and how ugly are we talking, because height usually trumps ugly, unless it's REAL bad.

I look like a slavic man and not at all like a fox boy.
It's like a -3/10.

I bet you're a 5/10 you handsome slavic devil you.

Chek'd and good advice.

Sucking my cock

>2017

I dont care what i look like to others and i especially don't care about being handsome.
I want to look in the mirror and be attracted to myself. And i will not settle for anything less than cute.

Remember to drink your ovaltine.

Well, I guess the only solution is to give up on your dream of becoming a fox boy and settle for fox MAN.

I'm not really particular about the fox part, only the boy.
I could settle for goat, dog, cat, deer and even human in a pinch as long as it's prepubescent.

as an atheist, i can tell you that this definitely doesn't work
as a long time pot smoker, i can tell you that this definitely doesn't work

Alright, I guess the last resort is to cut off your legs at the knees, and pretend like you're a little boy.

I'd rather just die.

Drink a glass of water, get some sleep (depending on what time it is where you live), go for a jog. You'll feel better.

You have a very poor understanding of non-normies dont you?

Well how bout dat

do better than the people around you.

Normies get out reeeeeeeeeeee

get off your pc go to the gym and stop comparing yourself to others until your actually comparable