Little bit hotter days

>little bit hotter days
>drunk teens everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

t-online.de/lifestyle/id_62551326/biermythen-macht-bier-einen-maennerbusen-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why your country is a shithole

this is only 1 reason of many

Isn't the teenage alcoholism common thing in western world?

Not in sweden thankfully, though drinking teens is more common than it should be.

Yes, Sweden is just no fun

don't you have police ?

What's wrong with you, man? Go talk to the drunk girls. They probably want to have some fun.

i still do this

it's ok when you live in a shit town

Teenagers drinking in a park is considered scummy pretty much everywhere

Literally me tbqh

t. north shore

>t. sells alcohol in vending machines without checking the id

>Little bit hotter days
>nosy old women in parks staring at you everywhere
Fuck OFF

If I were a serial killer I'd target kids drinking in public because you know nobody would miss them and they'd stop investigating after a while.

Very central european and sarmatian

hey same

>mamma mia, louigi looks like a druggie again he-he

yes but especially in anglo and slav countries

t. Charlie Manson

in germany too
all beer countries have a subhuman population

The law got very strict years ago. So teenagers can't buy alcohol from vending machines and from stores as well.

But its greatest fun.

Why? Were there problems?

What would prevent them from buying from machines?

its not fun
its just shit
germans always drink and do drugs because they are very boring people
the shitalian we hosted didnt understand why germs drink so much

Its shit if you are being a vandal or harass people. But hanging out under bridges andat parkbanks being loud and happy harms noone.
At worst the bushes get fertilized with phosphor and puke.

you are boring people
i wish i could stay forever in shitaly
far away from your cringe people

>But hanging out under bridges andat parkbanks being loud and happy harms noone.
literally kanak

I don't know.

Maybe so called "alcohol harassment" in universities are the reason. Newly attending uni students sometimes die in the welcoming party because older students force them to drink alcohol till they pass out. Girls sometimes get raped in such parties as well.

But I don't know why.

Simply, vending machines with alcoholic drinks were removed. Or the alcoholic drinks were replaced by non alcoholic drinks.

>But hanging out under bridges andat parkbanks being loud and happy harms noone.
Christ, man... That's just grim. Is this how yuros feel when we get nostalgic talking about our dads teaching us to shoot guns when we were little kids?

Teenage alcoholism is common wherever alcohol is available, legal or not.

Rich kids do more drugs than your average kids, user.

Wait.. One the gals forgot to replace her Coca-Cola with a beer when that pic was taken!

Bad image.

not as bad as here
everyone has some older friend who buys alcohol for the whole group
and most kraut parents dont care

>not sitting in a park with a few beers and a few friends when the weather is nice and making new friends

do y'all just FUCKING HATE FREEDOM??

>Rich kids do more drugs than your average kids
>mammals have bills, are poisonous, and lay eggs
Are you sure it's not the opposite?

No those are usually the people who had no good dads. Don't listen to that degenerate.
For me the only accepted way of consuming alcohol is to drink wine with Italian food or beer with German breakfast (pic related).

Beer has a very long history in Germany. But in the past the beer was very weak, so that even kids could trink it without any problems. It was healthier than the (dirty) water back then. This beer culture is abused by nowadays fucks who think that a "real German" must be able to drink lots of strong beer. They don't even know about the estrogen that will give their sons big tits and other female attributes.

Mh that I can understand. We had a wave of deaths due to retard teens mixing strong stuff with sweet juices and not stopping. Light alcohol like beer is usually managable, espeacially as an aquiered taste and not some lemonade substitute.

Pff, we cant all be as naturally extroverted as weird southeners. Social inhibition has spawned a matured beerculture and I see not as many negatives as you with it. People need to maintain it tho or you end with slavic sadness.

he's right you know
lower and middle class kids are smoking joints, sure a couple of them are doing harder stuff, but an enormous amount of rich kids are doing coke and mdma.

it's just because they can afford it

>tfw drinking in public is illegal
>tfw fines up to 200€
>tfw because some cunt couldn't handle alcohol, I can't have a beer at the park
>tfw the retarded law doesn't work anyway, because the people who get drunk in public don't have 2€ to their name, let alone 200€
"free" country my ass

>Little bit hotter days
>people stare at you anyways

Like clockwork

very, very soon on every corner

Why you're so... russian, Poland?

[spoiler]Poland is full bydlo[/spoiler]

wtf i love poland now

>If you drink too much you grow tits
Pls
t-online.de/lifestyle/id_62551326/biermythen-macht-bier-einen-maennerbusen-.html

There is some estrogen in it but so is in plastic bottles. If you are a fatty and dont work or move much you'll end up like that when you are older. If you train some or dont gorge yourself on fats too you will stay in shape.

There is nothing degenerated with getting wasted in a corner with your mates as long as you dont let it leave said corner and do it in exess every second day, espeacially as you can drink yourself up very slowly with beer and estimate easily with bottles which is not the case with other harder drinks that kick in all at once.

This is a great compilation of pure bullshit.
Well done, Dr Kevin

Wish i were them desu.
Just hanging around drinking from parents money or money from that rich kid from the crew
Also they seem to get a lot of sex nowadays, i mean 13 to 17 teens. I will forever regret i never tried that. Wonder how far from that was i in that age.

I live across a elementary school and in the evening its the hangout for teens laughing drinking and blasting music. Annoying as fuck.

Every morning you become sober after wasted on alcohol you piss your own dead brain cells with urine.

>getting drunk during breakfast
nice

We normally got up earlier and drank a few bottles of spirit before school when I was in high school. Level up was drinking in school, but you have to pour the spirit into some common plastic bottles.

It is a meme Bavarians joyfully spread but that has nothing to do with reality.
The only times Germans drink beer is during a late weekend breakfast around noon

we used to pour it into small flasks during chemistry class and drink from them, teacher couldnt smell it anyway since the whole room smelled like chemicals

>eastern europe

This is actually a very common breakfast on weekend. Maybe not directly in Munich but in the countryside people love it

Feels relieving.

jelly >DD

>it's just because they can afford it
Hmm. That barrier doesn't really seem to exist here, and I thought drugs were cheaper in Europe.

You can get the same effect by taking huge doses of mdma every few months.

I really miss day drinking in the park. It was always fun but now that I am an adult it would be too embarrassing to get busted and have something like that show up on a background check. Drinking in public really shouldn't be illegal.