Question to femanons. What is the best type of body for a man...

Question to femanons. What is the best type of body for a man? Is there such thing as too muscle or are there some that don't enjoy the athletic look?

I enjoy fat guys with no self-esteem

I always go for guys with a pear shape, something about a nice round buttocks just gets me wet

Sounds like I'm your man

I like slim to thin guys and right under average. I find muscle definition unattractive. No idea why. Everyone is different.

This

This!!

I like guys I can pick up with one arm, so yeah, there's such a thing as too much muscle.

EVERTHING WITH HIS FUCKING FACE

GIRL

for real? cause i look very similar to this. are women attracted to men that look like this? kinda figured they only liked chadbros like OPs pic

You're an idiot. Leave your house once in a while.

Hahaha shut up fatass

i do, im just self conscious

Hey I'm a sensitive guy that will worship your cunt.

Plz respond or I'll kill you bitch.

you're pretty fucking retard isn't it?, there are different taste for different people, if someone finds you atractive that's it dude.

(picture of myself totally unralated)

i love ezra miller btw

it is actually very difficult for me to put on weight

you look like a meth head hillbilly why dont you fucking shave that shit on your face or grow a real beard

no dude, you don't look like him, you look creepy

don't ask a fish how to fish

dude, anyway, if you're a boring person you will never get anything, just try to improve your personality

thanks! never touched the stuff, but i do love weed. unfortunately, at the ripe old age of 25, this is all i grow. so i rock it, i dont give a fuck what you think

did i ever say i had trouble getting laid?

-well-defined face, usually an angled jawline and not chubby cheeks
-hair doesn't matter so long as it's proportional and complements face shape
-in terms of muscle, definition over mass. every time. EVERY. TIME. seriously, a six pack is of much higher value to women than being big

iug

>he cant grow a beard but lets it grow anyway