Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

>kind of a cuck here.

I have been encouraging my fiance to send pics of herself to my best friend. She has been fucking loving the attention and really wants to be spitroasted/tied up and abused by the two of us at the same time. The idea is so fucking hot to me.

She has said she doesn't want to do anything while I'm not there and lately she has wanted SO much sex from me, we've really opened up to the whole idea of having another guy or girl in the bedroom.

> maybe not a cuck, but I fucking love sharing her.

>pic related, she sent him this. and many others. Yes, she's a bit chubby but has a fantastic ass/tits/hips.

>ask questions if you like.

share the pics she sent

moar faggot

she's probably fucking him already you cuck man up and sort her out

I 100% know she isn't. Nice shitpost though.

I'd fuck her.

Most!

U wot m8

nice user. Can I join your cuck party? I'm hot and not a flabbity bologna fucking nigger

nope she is.

Show me a dick pic and I'll show her.

I'd suck those tits.

she can have my cock

I'm sure she'd like it fucking her while she sucks my cock, or vice versa :) I'll ask her what she thinks but she's not home right now.

loser lmao

Here ya go bud

Hey thanks for the input friend.

Too small sorry. I'm ~8 inches and so is my friend. Small cocks won't satisfy her.

>that's my fetish

You want her to humiliate your small cock?
She might be into that. I do call her a size queen :)

rekt

8 inch u gotta show that shit OP

Pic doesn't really do it justice. But she loves it.

10/10 I posted an upside-down-cock. Go me.

That's a triumphant bastard. Lucky girl...

Wish I was big enough to join your party, OP. Only like 6 1/2.

Thanks user, she does like it :)

sup

Nice, she'd enjoy that :)

I bet they won't even invite you to their wedding. Hope you remember what being a man used to feel like.

Fuck, kinda want to bull my friend, just not sure if he'll really be into it, worried it'll fuck up our friendship