B I just paid my car payment and everything else is paid off for the month, I have 700 dollars wat do?

B I just paid my car payment and everything else is paid off for the month, I have 700 dollars wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/578080/
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can never go wrong with concert tickets

Add me on kik so you can buy me stuff

Buy seven boxes of magic the gathering cards

Sway.apk

Nut on it and use it to roll blunts once it dries. of course use 200 to get an ounce or so

Invest in stocks

Save it.

Buy land you stupid fuck.

some sad boi is e-begging after his life fell apart and I cant donate. throw one in and feel better about yourself

I'm a stripper in PA come throw it in my ass

>$700
>buy land

Would do but that's quite some distance.

You could pay a roundtrip ticket and party a month in some countries.

Save it, you piece of shit.
Use an online bank like gsbank.com to get decent interest until you find a decent use for it.

lets keep it realistic here, I have a job and responsibilities sort of.

gift me game

want: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
store.steampowered.com/app/578080/

ID: KAIIRU
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/

Invest in some spinners.

Buy a fucktonn of weed and a sheet of LSD or some shrooms. Bring your friends over and share, have fun.

>>Sort of
You're either a millennial parent or have no children. "Job" could be anything. What's holding you OP? You just gave two 'reasons' to withhold from something you seem like you might enjoy. A little bit of Spanish and some dollars can turn into a blast south-of-the-border.

Save it. Calculate what six months expenses are for you and keep saving until you get that and don't touch it. I just got laid off on Tuesday and saving that much was the best decision I've ever made.

I've actually already banked a little over 11k that's not for touching keep it in a savings account at a FCU

I have no children, and I take care of what needs to get done. I'm 31

Good on you user

Hookers and blow?

Give some money to this guy

set it on fire

YES user that is the kind of entrepreneurial spirit this board needs

Blow it all on mobile game(s), get addicted, couple weeks later realize what you've done, greatly regret such a huge waste of time/money, vow to never do it again, next paycheck comes in, relapse, repeat.

I already survived League i'd rather not repeat that.

>image size

Seems legit.

Did you save his acnt? I forgot it and thread 404d on me. Plz repost. I want this to happen. We have 2 anons that need to be brought together here and mods are being fags or something.

>[email protected]
and I already sent some.

help a nigga out with like $20

I already made that guy a donation

You OP or user I replied to? If OP, I'm proud of Sup Forumsased luck god.

I'm OP

Sup Forums maybe we can organize a Gofundme page or something for that guy

I love to see this shit. Sup Forumsros gotta stick together. It's pretty cool to be part of a community that can hate each other so much and also have some weird sense of niceness to one another... It's also very confusing. Fuck Sup Forums. I love you fags.

When i was a younger user another user made a post that literally saved my life it got me to turn my life around and just throw myself at work.

Op here I'm going to head to bed, work tomorrow i'll keep the thread open so i can check it out when i wake up if it hasn't 404d.
The guy who needed some love if anyone needs the email.
>[email protected]

Yeah. I've always said that most of Sup Forums is a shitting stinkhole. Hence the old nickname of "sphincter of the internet." But I think that, once in a while, you find a diamond atop that pile of shit... And those diamonds usually shine the brightest of them all.

Gits....
Checkt...
Night faggot. :)