PHI:Jordan Matthews (ankle) not expected to play

>fisher extension

>Jeff Fisher signs 2-year extension

For what purpose?

Nelson Agholor will go off for 120+ yards and a TD

Cap this post

Did you really not see it coming?

>CLE:Browns owners vow to stick by Hue,
What, you want them to drop him and get rid of any chance there ever was?
Sorry he can't take them to the super bowl the first year he's here and he's playing with a shitty team someone else created.

>fisher got extended

As a Redskin

CHIEFS

What the hell.

What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. WHAT THE FUCK.

WHAT THE FUCK.

WHAT in Satan's pestilent, oozing, cock-holstering asshole that is Fisher's mustached hell hole of a mouth is being said that allows this Big League Chew piece of shit to still have a MOTHERFUCKING JOB?

I knew I should have dropped this Eyes Wide Shut orgy of ineptitude when they left my city, but I still held on after they left St. Louis, and for fucking what?

Why? What have we done? What have Rams fans done to deserve this hell? Why are the most simple decisions avoided like the plague by this remedial pre-K class of team? I'd call them a goddamn shitshow, but that implies there's something to see. There isn't. There is nothing. Nothing at all. This goddamn team is a black hole that sucks the life out of everything it touches, including the collective IQ of this 3 Stooges-inspired fanbase. You know why our helmets are a golden swirl on a blue background? Because this team is a never-ending fucking cyclone of piss. Pure, unadulterated, golden-lager shaded, asparagus-scented piss. The kind of piss that could fend off bears.

And you know what's funny? I, and many other insipid chucklefucks, are still going to watch them. We are going to do the sports equivalent of Kroenke spreading his asscheeks wide and ramming his ass right in our faces over and over like we're some kind of shit-sipping drinkingbird.

This """team""" is stagnant like those hamplanet fucks that never leave their house, thighs the size of a goddamned loveseat and mantits so huge you could shoot a Brazzers trailer with them. We are so encrusted in our own 6-10 filth that we know nothing else and desire nothing else, and when it's time to actually set ourselves free, it's going to take the Jaws of motherfucking Life to pry us from this self-imposed throne of shit.

Fuck it. Time for a new team. Heavily leaning Raiders but open to other options.

fisher has pics of kroenke taking it up the butt.

Will lose tonight

>Why? Rams inexplicably extend Jeff Fisher

>mfw this is actually the headline

Reminder that the loins are predicted to win today

Wow this is impressive pasta. I Like it.

Have you accepted Carr as your Lord and Savior?

>CUT
>MY
>LIFE
>INTO
>PIECES

>Jeff Fisher extension
first off

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

secondly

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT FUCK YOU FISHER AND FUCK YOU GREGG WILLIAMS YOU DIRTY FUCKS

I WANT A SNOW BOWL!
>I WANT A SNOW BOWL!
I WANT A SNOW BOWL!
>I WANT A SNOW BOWL!

>rasm rn

1th for Cowboys

Who /seasonover/ here?

You know what to do.

TYBC
Y
B
C

You, you fucking battery chucking faggot. Your city is disgusting btw. Trash on the streets like Baghdad. Nuke Philly when?

>mfw the packers win the snowb owl

offseason is when they perform best anyways

Zeke MVP. Both season and Owl

Check em and cap this

the rams are the most retarded team in existence

Post >yfw the cowboys curse of December kicks in

Don't worry lad we are rebuilding
Howie roseman is budding elite gm

>Tfw this team would be miles ahead if chip matched KC offer and in turn didn't draft nelson bustolor

Post overrated teams

You start

he just did are you blind or just dumb?

Yes, I know they're rebuilding. And it's not like this team would do anything in the playoffs.

Our secondary is bad, our Oline is aging, we don't have a true #1 RB, and don't get me started on our WRs.

Still sucks though.

You sound threatened

>Fisher's agent is the father of the Rams' COO
Really makes you think

#̶1̶2̶t̶h̶m̶a̶n̶
#̶K̶e̶e̶p̶P̶o̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶
#WeDemBoyzzz let's goooo

6/10 needs a pats one

"tomahawk chop intensifies"

Is sucking dicks still gay if I only do it ironically?

I'm a Cowboys fan btw

How can you catch the football when your hands are already full of swag

#Swagholor

>Fisher extended

ahahahah oh god what

If balls don't touch it's not gay bro, so no worries. No homo haha

Going to buy a Raiders jersey before the game, Cooper or Mack brehs

Hudson

Is NFL Gamepass worth it?

Seriously, what does Jeff Fisher have a video of Kroenke doing?

It has to be blackmail, right?

no unless you like watching games a day or hours after it ended

the radio feature is good but 100$ for it is not worth it

nfl is too Jewish to make a at bat type service

>Broncos/Jags

Why even show this game?

i went to the jets game a few weeks ago.
this was in front of the flight crew

>bears v 49ers

Mack attack

wtf aren't you a rams fan?

depends what side of the ball you like most

but I'd go mack for defense
carr for offense

Yeah, for 21 years. After leaving my city, this extension is the last straw. Done with this shitshow.

I'm a defense guy so Mack it is. See you guys in the gamethread.

typical rams fan, even before the move.

bandwagon the chiefs or bears if you must

seriously what connection do you have to oakland or las vagas?

Tfw your team is the Texans and you like the cowboys but fat Mexicans will chastise you as a phony in Houston.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go Hawks.

>losing to the fucking bucs

you have me mistaken

>telling a St. Louisan to root for KC after the Show-Me World Series or Chicago when they're home to the Cubs and Blackhawks

Dude, just no. No.

>i'l just bandwagon a good team on the coast

must be some solution to this

also didnt chicago reverse their river so shit flows to St. Louis and the Mississippi lel

>LAR:Why? Rams inexplicably extend Jeff Fisher

Kotke is the worst owner in all sports

should switch to another mississipi team, saints or vikings

Someone tell me how my Eli, cruz, Shepard and Beckham are going to be able to outscore dak, Zeke, and dez next week...
How will we beat the Steelers today ? And how can we avoid fighting Dallas in the playoffs?

The solution is you not caring who I follow when you're ignorant enough to suggest following KC or CHI. Chill out.

That is the most arbitrary shit I've ever heard.

Here in Mississippi people are mostly falcons and Saints fans. Not I though.

>Gronk dead again
Looks like the Cowboys no longer have any competition for the owl.

>Raiders game is being broadcast in my city
Today is a good day. The razorcakes better not be a fucking trap game. Especially after what happened with Scam and Riverboat Ronnie.

Detroit loins plays against the saints

I think the Dallas game will be close. On ten days rest I expect our offense to click more but y'all have improved since week 1 such as we have. If y'all lose to the steelers we have a 3 game lead with 4 to play. Today's a must win if you guys even want a shot at the division. I think your linebackers would have trouble covering Zeke out the backfield. Expect more passes to Zeke this time. Also Dez and Dak are developing nations chemistry. I think it will be a fun game. It'll be a 24-20 game in the 4th quarter.

>10am PST game
>tonight

I hate Kurt Warner. I liked him as a QB but ever since he became an analyst he has become nothing but a hypocrite. He'll spout his stupid bullshit and be proven wrong. Then he'll act like he was right the entire time. Fuck Kurt Warner. That smug faggot.

Looks like a snow game in Green Bay today.

And I'm not getting it.

FUCK!

Forgot relevant image for replies

>A team with no defense and a great offense vs. a team with a decent defense and a good passing offense/no run game

Just hope Eli passes every play and you'll win.

This. I could see he Chiefs or Dolphins coming out the AFC. Those teams scare me more than New England now.

The rest of the onlookers are the NFL gazing in horror before running for their lives

>being poor

your right I shouldn't care and for the most part I dont
just seems like it would be more rewarding to pick a team you could build a bigger connection with

are any friends/family bandwagoning the raiders too?

>implying Big Boy Bennett won't become the new Gronk.

Daily reminder that the Cowboys will go 1 and done

When the Pistons started being known as the bad boys, the Raiders shipped them some Raiders and Pistons mash up merchandise as a reference to the 1970s bad boy Raiders team.

Detroit/Oakland broship

#WereFaggotsRapeOurFaces

>dolphins

Imagine if Brady had Harrison. He would have the passing yards record.

So Eli airs it out most of the time anyway... the thing that scares me is that we didn't really beat y'all in game 1. That receiver didn't get out of bounds and y'all beat yourselves.
Do the cowboys have any injuries?

Don't throw picks Mr Eli.
And hopefully our #21 Mr Collins can get a interception or 2 caused by pressure from Pierre paul.
If we can get a few possessions from turnovers I think we can win by 6 or 7.

Now I am more imminently afraid of big Ben.
Maybe he will catch a cold or something.

>The *career* stat line of the Eagles’ FOUR active wideouts today looks like one *season* of one elite WR:

114 REC/1506 YDS/8 TD

But no, let's all continue to act like if Dak had this talent to work with and Wentz had the Cowboys offense around him that Wentz wouldn't be considered the next Brady.

bandwagon/10

they don't look 18

Well no shit Dak is literally an O-line/play action run game babby. He's like a Matt Schaub that can scramble but is too scared to throw downfield.