Tips for going to a concert alone?

Tips for going to a concert alone?

what do you not get to bring friends?

Step 1: Don't be autistic
Step 2: Don't be ugly
If you've got those down you're goos to go.

i just drink until the opening acts are finished and then go to frontcenter and enjoy the show, once it's over i use the restroom and leave quietly afterwards

Just stand and wait and watch
If someone tries to talk to you then talk to them and don't come across too autistic

No tips needed, you just go.

Bring your phone with something to read on it because you'll have down time between sets and nobody to talk to.

>phone with something to read on it
Would it be autistic to bring a book?

Most of my irl friends, with the exception of a few, aren't into the same stuff I am so I'm used to going to shows alone. I'm decent enough socially and I'm usually fucked up on benz and opis so I interact with basically everyone. I've made a few a few friends at shows and even met one of my ex gfs at a show I went to alone. Basically if you don't have crippling anxiety and don't mind shooting the shit with strangers you'll be fine and have a good time

Just go and enjoy the show. You might even makes friends in the process. Why do you even need tips for that?

Yes

Because this site is full of autistic weirdos who make social interaction out to be a lot more difficult than it really is.

don't forget to bring your ticket

Be sure to check out if they sell something at the beggining of the concert
I missed on some quality vinils that were just 10 bucks like that

Why do you even need to bring friends. My friends all have shitty music taste and wouldn't be bothered to come. Just go listen to the band and drink. Not hard.

Pretty much this. Nobody is interested in going unless its a band we used to listen to in high school no ones interested in club shows for some reason.

OP enjoy the show trust me youre not the only one whos there alone and when the bands are playing no ones judging everyones paying attention to the show.. Bring ear plugs (maybe spares for strangers).

Fuck you I'm not autistic.
I don't do drugs. Any other tips?
WTF that's a really stupid tip. Are you retarded?

bring a couple of joints and share them with people before the show starts, you're guaranteed to make a couple pals

See . I don't do any drugs and don't really want to.

just go and enjoy the show it's not hard lol

There's no hope. You really do have autism.

Me on the left

Quite

>just do drugs lolol
man, this is a sad state of affairs

buy your ticket ahead of time so you don't have to pay the extra fee at the door

looks like we got a couple of squares

OP here.
This dingus isn't me fyi

I dunno bruh
dudes who have to get fucked up to enjoy anything are worse off than the autists imo

Mosh

why did you leave the o out of benzos

why does that matter? you're just there to hear music

Go see a band and enjoy yourself. Not really that hard.

lol

this is actually a pretty good tip. the crowds at hardcore shows I've been to have been friendly af

no, but illiterate plebs might laugh at you

Take a wild guess

Don't be afraid to talk to people if its at a normal time to do it but don't be autistic about it.
I never go to shows alone but I know plenty of people who do and its perfectly normal.

dont show up super early you'll be bored, go the bar when you arrive, then find a good spot and listen

inb4 montie gets made fun of

My nigga

>saw Death Grips 2 years ago
>actually see someone posting on Sup Forums

at that point you go all the way and bring a fucking reading chair and a lamp too

Anyone have the non-meme version fo that pic

Bring weed

I've been to countless shows by myself, never talked to anyone. Just got high, stood around, and visited the merchandise booth. Never had a problem with it

>tfw resent people that have friends

Thanks

Just go it's not an actual party the people who act like it is are just posers who dick ride artists.

Hello virgin

Those girls are sooo fuckign fine man jesus

>cant even get laid without drugs
even worse

Have a friendly disposition
Don't make weird eye contact with people
Chat up the bartender or merch table worker if you're feeling uncomfortable

EASY MODE: Take edibles/opioids/xanax before and you'll be comfy as fuck

Seriously, all these brock turners on Sup Forums lately just make me sick.

definitely do some drugs before you go and if possible do some drugs while youre there

i have gone to a few shows alone and it's actually not bad

like i'd prefer company and whatever, but sometimes you just don't have anyone to go with

this is the correct answer if you go to a metal show and mosh its like instant friends

they are not his friends

rofl

Just go and have fun. No one cares that you're alone. Chances are, no one will even notice that you're there unless go out of your way to make yourself noticeable. You'll be fine. No one's judging you.

Life is the greatest drug there is
Drowning it out with other drugs is to your own detriment

Hide in the bathroom until it starts. Don't wait in line by yourself. But really just go and have fun.

HAVE FUN ALWAYS!

I know, getting drunk and rapeing a girl and then laughing at the people who chase you down is so sick. Does he really think people are going to ever forget his name/face?

>Don't make weird eye contact with people
Don't make weird no-eye contact either. Find the right balance

>Don't make weird no-eye contact either.
if you practice enough, you can pull this off
always pretend like you're looking at something else, something really interesting
bop around like you're looking over people to see the thing
go "Oh hey! Haha!" and wave or do an upward head nod
move around the crowd
as a bonus, if you do it just right, people will think you're really cool and popular

Yeah, please no one do this

it really works, no joke
when people talk to you you only need to give simple replies
>Oh yeah, haha
>yeah man, totally!
sound genuine when you answer, but do the whole act so they know you're doing something else
they'll feel good and think you're a popular guy

>don't make weird eye contact

fuck that, stare at all the hot bitches. if any guys look at you funny just ask them if they have a problem.

I almost exclusively go to concerts alone.
Don't get there early
I shitpost while no bands are playing

Tips? Just fucking go. I swear people are so god damn worried about what others are thinking when literally no one gives a fuck about you. Show up, get a drink at the bar, go stand and watch the band. During the interlude before another band comes on, go outside and sit on your phone like every other fucking person on the planet and then come back in and watch the rest of the show. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU IS THE REAL SAD TRUTH ABOUT LIFE, NOT THAT YOU'RE AT A SHOW ALONE

Montie I doubt you can get any friends (if you have them) to come to you shitty oasis concerts

someone please post the anco pasta

They're the most generic looking girls I've ever seen

What are you even saying?

You must be from Africa or the middle east.

>Work up the courage to go to an Animal Collective concert alone after reading a thread like this and people say no one cares if you're alone
>I turn up a couple minutes late
>As I walk into the event, the whole crowd turns to look at me
>One of them yells "HOLY SHIT, HE'S ALONE!"
>Whole event laughing hysterically as I take my seat
>Calls of "weirdo," "creeper," etc.
>Want to die
>After the concert, the entire audience mobs me in the hallway
>They start dancing in circles around me, chanting deliriously and laughing
>They start singing a nursery rhyme about how only virgins go to concerts alone and how I should kill myself
>I can't get away because they've joined hands and won't let me escape
>They start throwing their drinks and candy and stuff at me
>"HAHA LOOK AT THE LOSER GETTING STICKY"
>Security comes by
>They look mad but then they see me in the middle of the crowd
>One of them says "wait, did that fucker come here alone?"
>Security joins in, start using supersoakers to shoot artificial butter at me
>I'm lying in the fetal position sobbing at this point
>The dancing and chanting continues for over 13 hours
>I'm completely covered in soda, butter, and bits of candy
>Black guy goes "NIGGA LOOKS LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE!"
>Crowd finally disperses
>Panda Bear comes by
>Leans down, whispers in my ear "Never come here again"
>All I can do is whimper yes sir

Always buy two beers and tell people you're bringing it to your "girlfriend" up front. Got to 4th row Metallica that way.