THIS

DOES

NOT

NOT

THIS

SLIP

wtf i love liverpool now

Wondering why we can't keep clean sheets with 2 midfielder so in defence

Hello friends, if you don't mind me asking, i was just wondering...what part of Bournemouth are you from?

Karius should become a male model, he's not very good at football

HELP HELP IM GETTING FLASHBACKS LA

youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk

Karius is legit a Championship/League 1 keeper

fuckin 'ell lads where did it all go wrong

romania when?

Implying that was the problem.

Klopp's defense tactics are >gegenpress

Literally a fucking Fraud and no exposed threads.

He's been exposed all his career.

Ahh well, only 5 and a half fucking years till his contract is out, or two years till he can realistically be sacked.

Being ABL is the most rewarding thing in life

>tfw ABU ABL ABC and ABA

Thanks I had almost forgotten la

youtu.be/9YAiygoFFZU?t=22

*ABLi

Fuck off Dutch City Faggot

ABC stands for both Chelsea and City, I'm enjoying English football and the misery it brings to people

fish island

RING RING
I
N
G
R
I
N
G

>implying klopp isnt the best manager liverpool has had in years

Give Klopp sometime he didnt turn dortmund around in one and a quarter seasons.

>Give Klopp time

So he can turn into Brenny II?

Time won't help.

Liverpool play the exact same way day in day out.

High press, no organization in defense. When it works he's a genius, when it doesn't we get the personal errors meme.

If there was some improvement, I would be totally okay with it, but there isn't. Look at all 4 goals conceded today. Defenders were not caught out position on a counter or the like, they just had no idea what they were supposed to be doing.

It's like Klopp doesn't recognize that there's something before the last two thirds of the pitch.

Simply put, a manager that can't organize his defense (or attempt to), has only one tactical plan, and makes poor team selection choices (Lucas over Ragnar and Sakho, Henderson as CDM while Can is Box to Box, etc...), is simply not a good manager. And one who doesn't even try to improve is simply not a good professional or competitor.

Dalglish and Rodgers did better with less. They were adaptable, and when things did not work out, they gave it their best shot.

DONT LOOK BACK IN ANGER

dont be a redditor and run away. we need a character on Sup Forums and you are suppose to be the flip manure fan for city

I love you dutch bro even though I'm a chelsea bandwagoner

please keep shitposting

Can someone explain this meme

dutch city fan that only shows up when city are winning, once city made a comeback late game and he came back immediately as well, when asked where he was he said he had ''an important phone call''

Has liverpool ever been crushed so badly?

3-3 away to Palace. Arguably the worst as it lost us the prem

To lose something you've got to have it in the first place