Describe your face and I will attempt to digitally recreate it

Describe your face and I will attempt to digitally recreate it.
>Pic related. Roughly what I look like
>Recreations are not 100% accurate

Round, but not fat, Neckbeard with a thin goatee, long hair in a ponytail, with pairing of hair right in the middle. Green Blue eyes, regular forehead, little bigger nose, thin lips.

What color hair?

Dark brownish, with a touch of blond.

Jewish

long but not too long, small stubble, short brown hair, round glasses, slightly large nose, slight hook to it and small lips

lets see how you do OP

Fat, Hispanic, light skin, acne, and short hair

Is this even remotely close?
I exaggerated the ponytail a little to make it look more artistic

Square head. Wide, nigger like nose. Bulbous chin. Green blue eyes. Above average sized forehead. Hair going up and to the side, short, parted on the top to my right.

Remotely, yes. I rate 8/10 because almost no information and I can see some resemblance. Thank you.

I had my expectations for this.
Knew what was coming and still laughed.
Needs the curly locks and those weird glasses too.

hair color?

Brown hair too

Black and glasses if that helps

I'm white and have glasses as well.

I have a big nose, blonde messy hair. I look like shit all the time, kinda like I hate my life. Also I have some shitty facial hair, like a thin lip of hair.

That's pretty scary how accurate you are you got the semi unibrow right and the hair part is exactly the same as mine

I'm not good with hair, but I tried my best.

Def got the nose and head right, thanks

What software?

And i'm black.

>filename
kekd

Curved eyebrows, sunken in eyes, long but thin nose, small lips

Racoon brown eyes, brown hair. knobby jew-lie nose. puffy cheeks. narow top. pouty short lips.

Long, slightly fat. Moderately pronounced cheekbones. Average ears. Lips a little on the thick side, but shapely. Slightly arched eyebrows, not too thin. Greyish blue eyes. Head shaved. Long goatee, mustache a bit long but nowhere near hipster handles, reddish color.

Mother is german
Father is peruvian

Long face, narrow. Strong jaw. Larger mouth/lips. Big nose (full, not hawkish). smaller eyes. Dark brown hair like superman. Rectangle glasses

Fuse

I probably fucked this up

shitty over grown dark brown bowl cut, club master glasses, edgy mustache/stubble combo, thin face, dead sunken eyes, pale af, thick eyebrows, and straight nose and thin lips.

Square ish jaw normal sized face normal forehead blue eyes brows a bit thicker than nose looks kinda the same smaller nostrils lips normal sized with upper being smaller blonde brownish hair hair parted sideways but kinda messy guy

Oval shaped face but my jaw is still kind of squared.
Normal nose (if a bit large) and blue small eyes.
Lips are not thin, but not nig-lips either

My hair is brown and it's medium to long in length, really wavy.

Let's see what you do with me

Couldn't get it to do a bowl cut. I improvised

Short brown hair, blue eyes, thin oval shape with slightly defined jaw, slight scruff on chin and stache, sharp nose, full eyebrows but separated

bruh that's pretty solid. lower face/cheeks thinner and a wider mouth and the resemblance is uncanny.

I'll reply with real picture for comparison

Brown skin, squarish jaw, patchy stubble, eyes with dark circles, Short black hair. Left eyebrow has horizontal scar running through it.

i like how even the glasses are angry lol. kinda looks like scarecrow from batman begins

Black hair box shape, brown eyes, chubby cheeks, half shave beard, thin lips, regular nose, white

Young, Tall, White, Dark Brown hair medium length with bangs brushed to the left side of my face, untrimmed stubble, Blue Grey Eyes, Glasses.

If the head was thinner and the hair was longer it wouldn't be too far off actually

And ugly

Hahah hell no.... i have a cute chubby face just hate my hair

Fuse sucks.

David Bowie

Oooh sounds fun

Female, i have a round face, red shoulder length hair thats slightly wavy, side swept bangs, i have what most call a button nose, i have grey eyes, a thin upper lip and a pouty lower lip and a very weak ass chin

Any more facial info?

>before stardom

can you recreate a face from a photo OP?

good work btw

Oh and permanent marker in my butt

Lmao, ears and jawline is about it.

Wavy dirty blonde hair,high cheekbones,chink eyes,no facial hair,pasty white,big lips but not nigger lips.

Mexican, 25, from southern calirfornia with a fuckboy haircut(highfade, longtop), thick eyebrows, baby face, defined jawline, round face thick lips and thick nose, white skinned believe it or not

Spanish. Black hair, pale skin, oval face, youngish looking.

Brown, typical short hair for a black guy, average eyes, pretty circular face but pointier chin, young

I look like a young version of James Hetfield

I got blonde hair and blue eyes

Hey not bad!
Aside from my crappy drawn on brows (which i didnt really explain anyway) thats pretty spot on!

scandinavian nose, slightly larger lower lip, 1cm beard + mustache, greeny blue/greyish eyes, long blonde/brown hair tied into low bun, slightly gaunt with highish cheek bones, black eyebrows, and i have a little dip on my top lip

Does your name start with L or I?

Nope

Ok nvm

slightly feminine but also reseble brad pit a little

Long, blonde hair, side parted. Dark eyebrows. Long oval shape face, indiscernible chin from neck, blue-grey eyes, large ears that stick out, bottom lip is large and full too. Slight stubble on chin, white. God speed, sir.

Couldn't get a bowler hat. I did a Heisenberg instead

Would bang!

White, slightly thin face with pronounced but not too wide cheekbones. Long, dark brown hair (Down to my waist) that's naturally straight and short trimmed, dark facial hair. Thick, bushy eyebrows, dark brown eyes. Nose is somewhat larger than normal but not a huge amount.

Go for it.

fbi go away

OP where's mine ;_;

Ill just say my bf for the shits and giggles.

Mexican, sorta dark brown, average nose (not very big not really small), has curly black hair thats almost like a medium size fro but less niggery and just more wild looking, glasses, small chinky eyes, has a short beard with a slightly patchy mustache thats connected, the beard basically goes along his jaw and slightly towards his cheeks, hes got big ol niggery lips, well not too niggery but fairly plump...

I think thats it

I'm trying to do 4 at once. Patients is a virtue.

Omy 4 sorry :c ...okay take your time

I typically wear a lot of makeup and of course im much paler but i dont even think you could have made it as pale as me haha.
But like i said...not bad at all.

Get ready

Oh yeah and a gay latino

I don't know what box shaped hair is

>Male
>Tanish skin
>Oval/wide head.
>gaunt eyes
>Long eye lashes
>Bushy eye brows
>Messy hair sticking up

inb4

>male
>White
>Ugly
>Skinny
>Perma virign
>Insomniac
>Suicidal

im a nigger with chinky eyes

tits or gtfo

Um, sorry hun, you know the rules...

Nah im good

Dont care about the "rules"

Woah you're awesome that's exactly my hair and all but much chubby face...anyways well done

I get paid to do this shit! I work for an indie game company

k, I try.
Male, Trimmed neckbeard. bald (shaved). dark-brown-almost black hair, rectangular glasses, a bit chubby, wide jaw & chin, a bit smaller mouth, thin lips, balanced cheeks (not thin, not fat), thick neck, medium forhead, thick eyebrows in a somewhat downwards-angled line, light-blue/greenish-eyes.
Feel free to put a smile on me.

Join in on it, give us some attempts

Slightly rounded face, blue grey eyes, male, dark blonde hair down to the middle of the back of my neck. Sparse mustache, beard that grows more on the sides and bottom of my head than on the front.

forgot the nose:
a bit large, old crack on top, small nostrils.

john green from vlogbrothers?

also I wear rounded wireframe glasses because i'm a trendy college hipster type

so will the generated faces appear on a game?

thats an old ass picture

tits or gtfo
gee what happened to Sup Forums, I'm the first to post this
>male
>pale-ish
>black short hair
>sides shorter than top
Kinda like a sarge cut but not square on top
>oval face with square-ish chin
>black eyebrows, not bushy, L-ish shaped
>cheekbones decently visible, although round
>lower lip thicker than the upper one