Would you kill your girlfriends rapist if he went unpunished, and then raped her again?

would you kill your girlfriends rapist if he went unpunished, and then raped her again?

I'd like to, yeah.

your girlfriend got raped too? Tell me the story.

No. Im a muslim. I would kill my girlfriend for commiting adultery.

I would split his dick with a filet knife until it looked like a bloomin onion

Yes

thank you friends for the replies.

I would have a latex mask made that simulates him impersonating Elvis . I take my girlfriend to the next costume party wearing an The RaperElvis mask and fat elvis costume.

PROFIT!!

Not that I have a gf right now but if it was my ex she'd like it anyway. So maybe I'd kill both of them.

i'd fucking rape him. until his ass bled out.

hes a fat disgusting fuck. I aint puttin my dick anywhere near any of his orifices. Though, if its for my girlfriend, i guess i could rape a bit. ill bring a condom along with killing hands.

Are you really? Cause you're gonna have to explain how
1. He got away with it a 2nd time
2. You allowed it to happen again

You cant hover over females and watch everything they do. They are people that do real things in real places. I didnt allow anything to happen. Shes just out of my sight.

You are all wrong. I'd Rape MYSELF while he rapes HIMSELF and gf rapes HERSELF but after we've all cum SHE rapes us and WE rape EACH OTHER whilst we jerk off to us being raped but we jerk off involuntarily

Post random pic of nigger,, then proceeds to ask a stupid question he already knows the answer too.

Well done.

all for a reason.

I would kill the faggot and place him in a public bathroom and make it look like he died masterbating

That'd be considered suicide

Oh god yes

that fact you let the 1st time go unpunished says a lot.

i thought the police were taking care of it. My first inclination is to let law and justice run its course. Knowing now that its not going to be taken care of, im going to take care of it.

I would certainly hope so

no shit, obviously how could you bare to know that and not be able to kill him

I'd find some right-wing idiotic psychopath to do it for me. he'd probably think he would be in the right do to it too. everybody wins. except my girlfriend maybe.

Most likely

I can feel the rage. The violence is getting strong. This poor stupid fuck is going to die.

Good luck with that faggot

I would want to. But tbh, the last thing your girlfriend needs right now is her boyfriend serving 25 for murdering her rapist

you're probably right. so i let him live or go unharmed, and he just continues to rape her every week? How fucked up is that?

Sure, something to do.

Im sure there is a way to fuck him over. And if he continues to do this shit then he'll find his ass behind bars in no time

Perhaps. Probably not though, I'm not resourceful enough to kill someone.

>chicken pot pie.

Maybe you could try to deform him? like pouring gasoline over him? or at least extremely hot boiling water.

Or get some acid to throw on his face like those guys do to the girls that reject them haha!

You could also starve an mistreat a couple of pitbulls and them let them lose at a kindergarten?

*loose

No, I'd rape him. Twice

I would even kill black kids ages 6 to 8 before they become to strong to contain.

i might carve "rapist" on his forehead.