/éire/

Redheads edition

Nice flag op

Haven't heard that one before

Signed on for the first time today, feel so dirty... Should I be saying that as durty now? Gonna apply for a couple more jobs, give up and play games for the afternoon

Much you getting a week lad?

Most Irish redheads seem to have only slightly reddish brown hair

Yeah, tends to be the males who get the really bright hair

€193, paying tax the 9 years entitles me to job seekers benefit for 270ish days, I'll fucking kill myself if I don't get work in that time.

>€193 a week

Not bad if you live at home or have cheap rent.

Yep, I'm going to be slaughtering my savings for rent and bills. I can get out of this rut I know I can
>he lies to himself unconvincingly

Ahh you'll be fine lad, what's your profession?

Dole scrounger

Lucrative

Business admin, project manager, analytics, CRM & CMS admin
Basically desk jockey related to IT. No qualifications but 4 years experience in that and 5.5 in tech support before that. I can probably get into a call centre easily enough but I really don't want to go back.
>I'm not going back man, you can't make me go back, the angry idiots they just come out the calls man

Easier to get a job when you have a job though

Exactly, I may need to suck it up and take what I can get
Not at home and rent isn't cheap, if I was at home I'd get nothing

Is Ireland as full of qt gingers as the stereotypes say?

Technically yes but they all dye their hair brown

Seriously? Why else even visit Ireland?

Hard as this may be for you to understand, we don't go through life thinking up ways to please Americans who come to visit

>Redheads
FOY, they're called gingers

>Not at home and rent isn't cheap, if I was at home I'd get nothing
That's fairly shite in that case.

you can always live with me for free if you lose your job ;3

What will you do on Reunification day?

Shitpost here most likely

Street party

I'll probably do the same.

Only patriotic shitposting will be permitted on that day.

Why do girls like dancing so much lads?

Is it because they are basically children?

Bit British.

>Is it because they are basically children?
Probably.

>piercings

>Why do girls like dancing so much lads?
I think most people like dancing. I think there's a symptom of autism where you don't like dancing, that might explain why most of us here don't like it.

Makes them look sexy

Even the unattractive ones?

Unattractive ones still pull. Plus it's a social thing, girls who don't dance, dont make many friends

>Unattractive ones still pull
Is that not more down to the Supply-Demand imbalance with sex rather than dancing supposedly making them appear more attractive?

And desu dancing is just fun, i don't like doing it infront of people unless I'm because I'm probably a terrible dancer but it's still great craic

This desu

Unless I'm drunk*

Never understood why dancing is fun desu. For most people it's just uncoordinated movement of their body to music. Very few people are actually good dancers.

bet you're a really good dancer :))

wanna see you twerk ;3

You're not doing a routine, you're just following whatever impulse is telling you to move your body. It's fun, even if you're not good at it

Well /éire/ I'm basically making an irish revolution in a high fantasy setting, where the irish are pretty large and a bit more vikingy and the british are elves. I need a way to make the vikings less appealing to the party as I want them to be hard pressed to choose a side, any ideas?

Wonder if girls suffer from the same "what if I'm a shit dancer" thing as boys. Girls probably spent a mental amount of time dancing from when they could walk. Boys only ever danced when they hit 16 and started getting into nightclubs

Wake up

>Irish
>Vikings
Fuck off you fat cunt

Skip school.

gimme that redhead qt right now OR ELSE...!

I'm too self conscious to dance

czczczczczczczcz

>where the irish a bit more vikingy
the burger is strong with this one

I used to be, helps if you're a bit drunk, around good friends who won't care if you can't dance, and actually like the music

Try putting your earphones in at home and just dancing while you're doing whatever around the house

>Don't drink
>No friends
I think I'll stick to dancing in a room to the shit I listen to on my own at two in the morning.

mhaighmhabhaeighemhoiph - IPA: [fucking nothing, because it's all silent]

Whatever works lad
How'd you get my name?

>Don't drink
had to doublecheck if I'm in /ęire/
Explain yourself lad.

>Be pole
>Live in Lublin
You have a spire there aswell?

This

Severe case of autism. I don't want to lose control of myself, and want to know what I'm doing, I'm scared I'd become reliant on it and become an alcoholic, and I'm already a fat fuck, alcohol will make me worse.

>tfw red hair gene carrier but no irish ginger wife to help pass traits to descendants

>Try putting your earphones in at home and just dancing while you're doing whatever around the house
Melterous activity

>be from Dublin
>have 1 (one) big pole in the middle of your city
>be from Lublin
>have almost half milion poles in your city
wew lads are you even trying

Everyone dances at home, how do you think girls are so good at it

But there's half a million poles in Dublin too.

Girls are allowed to act like faghots

>I don't want to lose control of myself, and want to know what I'm doing, I'm scared I'd become reliant on it and become an alcoholic, and I'm already a fat fuck, alcohol will make me worse.
All genuine concerns to be fair - at least you're not coming at it from a moralfag angle.

I only drink socially (although if I have whiskey in the house I occasionally drink it when I'm feeling shitty), and since I have so few social opportunities, it means that I only drink a few times a year these days.

Never understood the appeal of drinking alone to be honest.

Nothing faggoty about dancing

On your own in your house aye there is.

I was just thinking about it lads. I'm completely over fucking joyed that we're one step closer to reunification. We'll have a lot of work to do to turn that cesspool up north into a functioning place but I think it's worth it.

Sorry ill invite you round to watch next time

shit op

Stop forcing 3DPD shit

I imagine the sheer amount of history and emotion inherent to reunification. It would almost be overwhelming. But you're right, after the initial honeymoon period, hard graft would be required to make it work long-term. But we'd be betraying our ancestors if we didn't at least try our very best.

Saddo

Stop replying to me ponce

>ponce
Sasanach

How are we one step closer?

Rather a Sasquatch than a poofter

It'll probably happen soon enough considering Brexit.

Won't really effect me anyway since I have no reason to leave my general area.

Threat of a hard border, Sinn Fein majority close at hand, UK will become poorer in the initial stages of leaving the EU etc. Definitely good signs

The lack of funding up North with the Eu out of the picture basically strangles the fucking place into a reunification. People will see a big drop in funding and things could get even worse for them up there. Them being a small piece of the UK they can't force a independent deal with the EU or force the UK to stop Brexit. Their only option to rejoin would be to reunite with us. There's also what said

>Nationalist majority in Stormont for the first time ever
>UK leaving the EU despite the opposition of Northern Ireland and Scotland
>threat of a hard border
>predicted long term recession in the UK post-Brexit under a Tory government will result in services being cut hence robbing soft Unionists of one of the few things they claim are keeping them in the UK

>reunification
>implying Ireland has ever been unified

Ireland was never part of the British Empire before the plantations.

@72917810
Weak bait lad.

It may not have ever been a singular nation state at any point, but there was a time when all the Kingdoms of Ireland were ruled by Irish men.

dammit
you win this time, Dublin

There was also a time where both of the isles were free from anglos too

Wouldn't call that a win tbqh

ha
you lose this time, Dublin

Is weak bait how you say objective fact in Irish?

Ireland was ruled by a High King for centuries lad

What do we think of Scottish independence?
I've always been fairly supportive of it, because fuck England and so on. However I'd be a bit worried about it's impact on us economically as Scotland might compete with us for a lot of the same investment.
Celtic Union might be nice, though I'm not sure how "Celtic" they are these days.

Nah don't really want reunification

don't go their way lads
be free

They suck England's welfare monies and can't compete with us for low taxes whilst their in the Union. Let em stay, they do more harm to England inside it

Out west brit.

>What do we think of Scottish independence?
Fuck England basically. See how they like living on a split island for a change.

Seriously though, I do share your concerns about the economic impact on us. Especially if Scotland retains EU membership, we will no longer be the only English-speaking country in the union post-Brexit.

>tumblr
Says it all really.

I love the national party!

Wrong