Can we all agree that Jimmy Buffett is the greatest musician of all time?

Can we all agree that Jimmy Buffett is the greatest musician of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSfONJYIyGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cheesebergercore

who?

I mean the man cannot make a bad song
youtube.com/watch?v=KSfONJYIyGM

Fuck off you spiteful little bitch if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all trying to fucking ruin this thread stupid mother fucker bitch

Can, we, all agree that... Irony... is... lame

The king of margaritaville himself

would you prefer proto retirement floridacore?

Sounds like you need some changes in latitudes and some changes in attitudes

I love jimmy buffett, but he always makes me think of my step-dad who passed away. Jimmy Buffett was his favorite artist.

lol not floridacore, im cali-wave. different beach demographics. i dont think i have ever heard him played on the west coast beach retirement scene

I worked at a waterpark one summer in hs and they had one mix that they played on a loop all day, every day. 15 songs, probably 6 Buffett, 6 Bob Marley, 3 random artists.

It was hellish if I'm being honest.

You can find loyal parrotheads all over the world

he is a good songwriter

"A Pirate Looks at 40" has some genuine human pathos.

That sounds like the dream job if they if it was 15 jimmy songs

sure why not

Son of a Son of a Sailor is a lyrical masterpiece

Whenever I go to waterparks, I always think:

1) wow the people who work here are very fit
2) wow this seems like a mind-numbningly repetitive job saying and doing the exact same thing constantly for hours on end while standing in the sun and everyone around you is having fun

there's some fucked up irony there

yeah, Bob Marley does suck.

But it was maybe an hour long mix, so you would hear every song 7-8 times a day. That's just too much

there is no such thing as too much jimmy buffet

Greatest musician? Perhaps not. But one of the smartest musicians? Absolutely.

Dude knows how to market himself. It's incredible.

Personal favorite good taste my man

agree and i don't dislike his music. but it makes me think of florida retirees, water parks, and cabanas. what's the emotional connection there. sonically its chill but not what i would choose myself

you need sit back on hammock make yourself a margarita and enjoy some jimmy buffet to understand

He has some really good albums (A1A, A White Sport Coat, and 3/4 Time come to mind) but his absolutely insane fans kinda drag down people's perception of him.

good songwriter, but he went island country instead of island singer-songwriter

what I mean by that is that all of his albums are 60% filler, and really the only album you need of his is a greatest hits compilation

wish he'd really tried on just one album instead of going "that's two whole hits, cool, let's hit the beach" on every album

Parrothead from Arkansas reporting in!!!!!

Where in Arkansas?

I was born in Pine Bluff.

it seems the subtle art of jimmy buffet has flown much like a parrot over your head

Current hamock play is king krule, especially noose of jah city