Do you even know what this is, yanks? For a fat fuck food nation you sure missed the ball on this one

Do you even know what this is, yanks? For a fat fuck food nation you sure missed the ball on this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8JrDO0QzD4
immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/united-states-of-america-working-holiday-visa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like minced meat pie

I know what Shepards pie is asshole,
and we have similar things called pot pies, dumbass

>Looks like minced meat

nigga that beef ain't minced you stupid faggot

Lol, dipshit, we have those.
youtube.com/watch?v=I8JrDO0QzD4

There's no potato. You potato.

>Shepards pie

please be trolling

bangers n mash m8

K

Dunno if thats a steak and cheese or a bit of lambs fry. Either way its delicious

Are shepards known for rounding up flocks of potatoes?

you mean missed the boat? or perhaps dropped the ball? whatever it is, it must make you pretty stupid

kangaroo is fucking disgusting rat meat

Shepherd's pie is a meat pie with a crust of mashed potato.

Troll confirmed.

Minced meat is beef grounded up.

It's a portmanteau of common sayings faggot. I'm too dank to stick to one cliche.

does that fucking look like hamburger to you dumbass?

>>calls us fat
>>posts a 3000 calorie meal

pick one faggot

We fucking have savory pies in murica.

They're called pot pies.

You mean a pot pie? No, tell us all about this thing none of us have ever heard of.

I don't even see any pot in them. What a shit name. Why put weed in a pie anyway?

I used to think this way too, until I came down south. Their pies really are different and I hope one day you get to taste them yourself

OP here. I was just fucking around you serious cunts. I'm off to watch rugby you bastards. Have a good one.

If you don't think steak and onion is the best meat pie, you need to end your life.

You sir are not dank.

4 and 20 blackbirds, baked in a pie?

Pies are for deadshits. Get some pic related inta ya.

We eat pot pies which are extremely similar

It's interesting that most Americans think that the uncooked pastry under the top of a foreign meat pie is gross, but you guys think it's the best part

in the usa, our variant is called
chicken pot pie.

pretty much the same thing, only chicken

Dude, chicken isn't the only pot pie. Is that just the only kind your mom gets you or something?

That's cheese you numpty.

I'd swap you a kiwi pie for an american pot pie and I bet we would both learn something new

Yes

What are those?
Fried testicles?

Kiwi here.
Bakery pies are the tightest shit.
I can't make it through saturday without having one for lunch.

Only merryfats could be both fat and ignorant about food.

nah, in college, the late night eats hang out was the "The Chicken Pot Pie Shack".

the meat pies when I was growing up where those supermarket Stouffer pies, or whatever, and the Chicken Pot Pies were freshly made, so that is what I preferred.

South Melbourne Market dim sims m8. Most splendid balls of meat.

Fried testicles is an american dish
Rocky mountain oysters? Cow fries?

I'm sure we would dude, I'd love to try a kiwi pie. But American pot pies would probably be frighteningly mediocre to you since it's really hard to find one that's homemade/bakery style and not mass produced and frozen. So maybe I'll just pay you for a kiwi one
Ah shit, guess I'm a daft cunt now. But I've seen videos of people eating English meat pies (not sure how different they are elsewhere) and there was a layer of uncooked puff pastry under the very top

I was just messing bro, but yeah I've never had anything but the frozen stuff. My favorite was the need but I love chicken pot pies too

:(

Filthy yank here. not gonna lie, these are damn good.

Nobody cares

You cared enough to reply.

mmm hmm u said it skeeder

Get yourself a working holiday visa, if youre under 30, and come and try our pies yourself

immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/united-states-of-america-working-holiday-visa

Caring and replying are separate. One is caring, the other is letting you know you are autistic and we are all making fun of you.

Nope. It's just you making fun of him. I didn't care until you cared.

>3 pies
>3kcal

chill buddy. 1 pie is only like 600cal.

Pasty>whatever that shit is.

>Pic related

I'm sure it tastes like this

Amerifats don't know what these are

That's a hot pocket.

That's an uncircumcised penis. Of course Amerifats don't know.

Sassage roll enjoyed the fuck out of them when I was Australia

Amerifag here. This looks like English food. Stop calling you're selves the UK. You're English. Fairies

Everyone knows square pies rule... round pies are inferior.. we need to round all the round pies up and come up with some kind of final solution!

Thats all well and good if you like mouthfulls of pale pastry. Personally I prefer chunks of hot brown meat inside me

Recipes please?

Why does everyone talk shit about American food. Every fucking brit aussie and slop I have ever talked to abut America always says how the good the food is. Come off it fucktards and stop being so jealous. For real have you ever sat down to a breakfast of chicken fried steak, eggs, bacon, hashbrows and biscuits? Or eatten the biggest fucking cheese burger you have ever seen smothered in chilli and cheese and every other topping you can think of. Food in American (and not fast food) is far superior and if it wasn't you wouldn't have to talk shit to make yourself feel better about missing out. So go fuck yourself with your meat pies and sassage rolls and beans on toast.

You mad Ameribro? Meat pies should be a staple of the American diet. Available from corner stores and gas stations. You've simply missed the boat on this food phenomenon.

I make and eat meat pies all the time. I like them. I will agree it is shitty you can't them in America but I don't cry about it, I just kill a deer and make a fucking awesome one at my house.

Put one meat in one pastry then cook until cooked.

This is all because i said steak and kidney pie is shite in the last thread

No one likes offal you tripe loving bastard.

Im English, and English food is a fucking shit to be honest, yea its better than American shit but its still low tier. Its just all very fatty bland tasting food, on the spectrum of flavour its just Umami, salty and savoury. We literally miss an entire corner of flavours, Asian food is master race.

Easy kinda-potpie: Get some biscuit dough, pic related. Then get some cans of stew, or make a stew on stovetop with whatever meat and veggies you want or out of leftovers. Then get a casserole dish and plop the stew in there. Bust open the biscuits and layer those on top. Bake until the biscuits look done

Stop trolling, only poorfags conflate Englads with the UX. Everybody I know understand the Acts of Union in both the English Pastyament and Scottish Meat Pastyament created the United Kingdom of Pasties- so now the law in Britain allows beef, mutton, and dragon pasties. The Welch's grape juice consortium in Wales has been guarding its secret recipe for making pasties of dragon or dragoon (dragon substitute) for over 2600 years (or 2600hz, the 8th tone or fourth column tone in Full DTMF).

THIS

that's an ausfag breakfast aye

It has to be lamb mince for shepherd's pie. Any other mince and it becomes cottage pie. Ignorant faggot.

by dank you mean dumb yes?

Well Sweeney, it looks an awful lot like a pot pie, but I bet you have some pretentious-ass name for it, like "minced giblet pastry" or "ham-bibble bangerspall and toots".

Steak and kidney. Amateur.

wow your meat pies don't have potatoes in them

bow down US, they are clearly superior

UK Obesity rate 62.8.%
US Obesity rate 67.6%

Why do fat nations pick on other nations for being fat?

Fat cunt.

Overweight, not obese.

American in Aus, here.
That thing isn't shit compared to real American sandwiches and subs. Seriously it's just putting delicious things on bread but you Brits and Aussies just can't do it somehow.

Shut it, tubby.

Pointing out your stupidity / hypocrisy (choose whatever) makes me fat now?

>Bread

You're doing pies wrong. Then again, you call pies Pizza.

Your faggotry rate 100%

Yet another UK fag not liking that their country is pretty much just as fat as the US.

Brits have likes 3% more foreskin.

Kidney is disgusting.

>"lol why don't Americans have this?"
>1 pie is only like 600cal.
Sounds like someone hasn't had the American version.

the more it looks like a dog's dick the more their bitches dig it

There's a reason dogs don't cut their dicks off.

and theyre fucking SHIT
i wish we had the stuff like in ops pic

some small pie with catfood inside

not him but went to NOLA one time and had meat pies and fuck ive wanted to go back just for those

Australia = meat pies. everyone else can go fuck themselves. "pot pie" *laughs* what a bunch of fags

Aussie meat pie

thank u

pilsbury fucking sucks

THE WORST PIES
IN LONDOON
THE WORST PIES
IN LONDOON