You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough...

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/best-countries-in-the-world.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-politics/donald-trump-congress-speech-immigration/article34158135/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_York
history.com/this-day-in-history/british-troops-set-fire-to-the-white-house
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you and apologize for what you said

Day of the rake is coming, canuck

Hey bro i'm from canada. Lets go to timmies lol

Youre gonna have to try harder to b8, OP

OP here. Sorry, I lost my temper.

I didnt actually know that people hate canadians

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate NOW.

Fellow Canadian chiming in here. I think your'e being dramatic. It's too cold up here to get dramatic like that and waste your precious bodily resources. That's why we're polite. We're trying to save energy to convert into warmth so we don't die.

Now anyway, i'm sure it's fine.

End Canada-hate NOW.

End Canada-hate NOW.

we still take an oath to the queen in the military and always will, canadian englishmen will always cherish our british heritage, as being apart of the greatest empire that ever existed.

tell that to the fucking idiots who want to take the queen off of our bank notes though

A bait? I speak my mind and you all turn into the right wing version of aids skrillex ''HEURHEUHRUHEU YOU'RE A RED FUCKING LEAF''

Are we so fucking Godlike? The only thing you have against us is something silly on our flag?

2100:
When western Canadians are 30% of the population in a society with a democratic political system and curse tredeau for giving away the country even if it made the marxist feminists happy at the time

Any Canada nudes?

If you kill the enemy, they win.

If you kill us, we secretly win.

Multiculturalism work in Canada.

Where's our rape epidemic like they have in Sweden? NOWHERE

Where's the no go zone like they have in France? NOWHERE

Where's our ghetto like they have in the USA? NOWHERE

You guys treat minorities like shit and you wonder why they hate you. They hate you because you hate them. It's that simple

Where do you live? Australia?

What's wrong leafanon? Couldn't you find a pretty moose to fuck tonight?

Hitler won I guess

CANADIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Also we had Teddy Roosevelt who would kick your prime ministers ass

Bruh stop making us look bad...we're a country built on the backs of people who take shit from nobody and get things done, of course we're gonna have haters

This faggit nigher lover is our problem. Apparently he found time in between inhaling Muslim cock to say he's going to legalize muh weed d00d... In 2018, just in time for the rhen upcoming election.

>OY VEY! Be a good goyim and vote libtard!

You would need to first be relivant to any world affair or event before anyone would waste energy on hating you.

Canada is one of the most reputable of nations on this planet.

worldatlas.com/articles/best-countries-in-the-world.html

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-politics/donald-trump-congress-speech-immigration/article34158135/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_United_States

Of course you won't tell me where you're from

I'm Canadian. We won't be dealing with this but our children will start to have problems and if I have grandchildren they will be directly dealing with this.
Do you think all of the other groups coming in are completely stupid and would not band togeather when there are enough of them and seize control democratically? If you live in any of the large multicultural city's( Vancouver for myself) you already see the large group's self segregating into their areas of the city. The different areas already have immigrants running and getting into political positions of power. The largest group just by shear numbers will be able to just outvote everyone else and then hold the keys to start making changes to better suit themselves. The basis of Western society has been so torn apart in Canada by post modernist ideas pumped into everyone in school and media that people on average haven't the first idea why our society has any value and readily and blindly experiment with our country's laws and values. Already free speech and laws making attacking ideology illegal are being passed here and it's just getting started. They are slowly going after the guns and have basicly made it illeagl to protect yourself. I would bet the Jews in nazi germany wished they hadn't been disarmed by their government when they had the screws put to them

As someone that has to deal with canadians every day I work... You shit stains are some of the most self righteous, entitlement minded pricks on the planet. I'd rather deal with Chechen terrorists then you.

Enjoy your PM bringing all the "New canadians" in. Hope they rape and plunder your sorry excuse for a country back to the stone age.

Just out of curiosity how does it feel to know that if you weren't attached to the U.S. you'd be a third world country? I mean lets face it. Most of your country is uninhabitable, you can't even grow enough food to feed your own population.

As always OP is a faggot... and not even a good one at that.

>Pic related.

Canadians are fucked up.
You all love to act like you're perfect when you couldn't be further from the truth, eh.
You're a bunch of sociopaths and two-faced backstabbers. You're like western slavs. Fucking embarrassing country.
You love to pretend you're so above americans when you act just like them. And no self-respecting european country wants to even be associated with you fucks.
Fuck canada, bunch of freaks. And your beer and women are sorely overrated.

>The different areas already have immigrants running and getting into political positions of power.

>I would bet the Jews in nazi germany wished they hadn't been disarmed by their government

You compare yourself to the Jews in Nazi Germany but and in the same text you complain about minorities getting into political positions of power. You're scared they will treat you the way you want to treat them. We're not gonna let you ruin multiculturalism for us

Tell the deep state we need a regeim change user. The government is trying to crash this plane with no survivors and I am half horrified at the potential future my grandchildren will be subject to if I don't move or move so far north no immigrants will go there.

Go to Winnipeg and tell me we don't have a multiculturalism problem. I do agree it's not as prevalent as in most countries though, we handle it way better.

Holy Shit! a pissed of Canadian. I thought it was illegal for you guys to be angry.

i have to agree somewhat with this crazed motherfucker. except about the chechens. if the us wasn't next to Canada it would not be doing as well as it is.YOU NEED US. so shut up and take this glorious hate filled U.S. dick you Canadian bottom bitch

There won't be a recognizable Canada if this plan keeps going on. Everyone wants to come here for the country built by westerners based on western values. When the westerners are only 30% or less of the population there won't be Canada in any sense other than the name on a map. This isn't some magical place where everyone is immune to ideology and in group preference. The roots of what makes Canada western are being pulled out and replaced with ideas and ideals that untested in history. When you look at the history of mankind when groups are thrust togeather there is enevitably conflict and it gets fucking ugly

I think you over value your role in NAFTA. We would be doing just fine without you sorry to tell you that. Honestly If you didn't exist all the jobs that went to you would end up in some asian country probably at a lesser cost.

i might have taken this more seriously if OP hadnt mentioned snowboarder as if it was an accomplishment

clearly a troll (though defending a pile of shit like canada was probably enough of a clue)

Agreed. so everyone stay the fuck away from each other. Every man is an island unto himself.

Multiculturalism is not the problem. Winnipeg is the problem. Montréal is more multicultural than Winnipeg and the crime rate is so low in Montréal it's almost unbelievable. Correct me if I'm wrong but Montréal has one of the lowest murder rates in the world

currently in the early stages of renouncing canadian citizenship

burn motherfuckers burn

Fuck NAFTA. It was a stupid move. THere were a ton of other things they could have done that would have been better.

DAww..even their hatred is cute! :)

Burning the White house was very cute yes

Legit one of your first points is "respect my opinion" then your first rebuttal is fuck your American opinion. The problem isn't that your Canadian it's the autism thats gettin ya.
>sorry your mom doesn't love you, you maple syrup slurping moose fucker

that was the french canadians. the other kind sit around drinking maple syrup while watching curling.

The problem is you may not take interest in politics but politics takes an interest in you. We want to be left alone but there are others that are very interested in dictating our lives

I know like 99% of these replies are bait, but in all seriousness, I like Canada. It's just that Canada is the lame version of the United States.

First off you didn't burn our capital the British did.

Secondly we burnt your capital first.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_York

you realise i was being sarcastic right? oh wait you must be canadian, i forgot you guys dont understand something so complicated.

Canada is fucking gay

Where do you think Canadian come from? You think they popped out of an igloo in 1800?

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

It's our school system user. We really leave there unprepared

yep. altho they have snazzy dressed cops.

glad you can own up to your lack of higher learning and inevitable inept sense of understanding.

Nope. The point is that the British army and navy had to come in and do the work your regulars could not.

You did have your own canadian forces back then you do know that right?

I'm sure you did since you have such a "superior" education system as compared to us poor Americans. Guess I should start pulling all your F-1 so you can go to school back home.

>The point is that the British army and navy had to come in and do the work your regulars could not.

So the British army who failed to assimilate the French burnt down the white house? Got it

i thought that was the Sweeds?

Yes British troops. Not french faggots.

history.com/this-day-in-history/british-troops-set-fire-to-the-white-house

>ghettos nowhere

buddy ever been to malvern? or jane and finch? or parkdale? come to toronto

Montrealfag here. There are a few ethnic ghettos where ya best not go if you're not local, but it's certainly not a violent place. Lotta weed too.

I never said the french did it. What the fuck are you talking about? They're not gonna walk 2000 km to set a fucking building on fire

Canada hare is a thing?

I don't think we have the same definition of ghetto

You think anybody cares? You're just Canada.

>You think anybody cares?

Yes

Post anything on Sup Forums with a Canadian IP and it's guaranteed reply. I made a thread about Sonic and they went crazy. Everyone was screaming about the leaf, this Romanian guy kept baiting and a mod had to delete it.

Got banned for 3 days

everyone hates canadia for at least one reason.
>I hate you because you're Canadian...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Canada is a left-wing, sjw cesspool. Fuck Canada.
Love, Fellow Canadian xoxo

They hate us because they can't do the Yeti challenge

i prefer to not have literal blue balls

Teddy rosivelt can claim all that and more and you sir are bait m8 (pic related to you)

>inb4 sorry

Stop filling up your country with muds, and stop letting it being run by feminists, then I'll think again.

>aussies
>shitposting
top kek
pic related

>HAY, GUYS, I'VE NEVER INTERACTED WITH EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE COUNTRY, BUT I'M GONNA ACT LIKE I KNOW WHAT THEY'RE ALL LIKE ANYWAY, BECAUSE THAT MAKES SENSE. RIGHT?
Punch yourself in the dick.

You have had one too many hockey pucks to the head you moose loving.. cheese on french fry loving faggot. We are going to build a second wall and Canada is going to pay for it.. yours truly.. Donald T... best president ever!