Chinese have been rioting in france after cops shot a chinese man after he opened the door with a pair of cissors

Chinese have been rioting in france after cops shot a chinese man after he opened the door with a pair of cissors

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/RemyBuisine/status/846471800104079361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

French cops are such pussies they see scissors and get scared hahaha

The absolute gal of these fucks. Would love to see them try and riot in china

>chinks riot
How badly have you lost control? They're basically the most docile minority group when living in diaspora.
>shot a chinese man after he opened the door with a pair of cissors
Yep. Next time, it'll be because they thought a maghrebi's cellphone was a gun. Welcome to the New World, yurp.

Very strange, I always thought the Chinese community was quite docile.
The French are teaching them bad habits.

He stabbed an officer, Chang. Deserved to be shot

>white people chimp out due to """oppression"""
"Sup Forums: Haha yes. Time to teach those shitskins what's what"

>chinese people chimp out due to arabs fucking with them for years on end with the police refusing to intervene time and time again and then it finally blowing over with a man getting slaughtered by the people who are meant to protect him
"REEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOUUUU RACEWAR GAS THE JEWS NOW!!!"

Really gets the neurons firing..

>foreigners refuse to behave in our native home
>omg why you guys so wacist
Fuck off chinkboy

k

Black block technique incarnate, no one can tell them apart even WITHOUT masks
Fucking genius riot skills

What the fuck are you going off about? When did I say anything close to what you're I'm implying?
If anything, I'm mocking Europeans for their hubris in thinking that the ethnic tensions that come with multiculturalism are a symptom of a cultural ill to which they are immune.
Also, you're a retarded nigger.

Is this event being taken seriously this time? Last time there was a Chinese man got beaten to death by some Muslims in Paris and the Chinese community in there had a big protest but got "LOL , ain't nobody got the time for yellow men" feedback from the media and authority.

>police kills a chinese man for no reason
>blame it on le arabs

XD

>Chinese have been rioting in France

Good to see they've adopted the local culture.

Someone getting beaten to death by muslims is not that special and happens to natives here too. Why politisize the victim?

I am pretty suprised though that the french have to deal this in the first place.
You really have to mess up badly to make eastasians mad which never happened here so far even when there was some actual abuse during the 90s.

Aren't you guys still under martial law? Just do the martial law thing until the whole thing blows over.

Also how do you justify shooting a guy with scissors? You would have to be retarded to get threatened by that.

state of emergency and martial laws are two widely different stuff

Chinks should declare their own independent clay

Call it Chinance

It's more like Chinese in Paris have long been targeted by Muslims and blacks but got ignored quite a lot by the authorities hence the protest. I think the problem is Chinese community in Paris have a very strong sense of distrust about local police figures.

>manlet middle age chink tried to ambush police at his house with a pair of scissors

does this narrative sound believable to you?

sounds like some police newbie was nervous and trigger happy

>Chinese have become people
Wow.

>chink wearing that mask from tokyo ghoul

kick chinks out. They are mere commie spies

According to police he stabbed the cop though so he deserved it
Just like Theo never got buttfucked with a tonfa i bet police is saying the truth and protesters are lying again

Yes it does ? If it was a middpe age arab no one would be surprised

>Would love to see them try and riot in china
Nigger you serious?
They don't call it a riot in China, they call it a rebellion. There have been many of these throughout their history and a modern day version would make Rwanda look like a pillow fight.
The Chinese government fears the people rebelling more than anything else.

someone is lying and odds are it's most likely the cops

Hello my Algerian friend. Like always, the root of the problem falls back on muslims.

Yes yes it's always muh oppressive policemen impunately raping and murdering poor boys who were just buying skittles
My ass

Good, kill em frogs chinaman

t. Abul Al Rasheedd

Look! Is this news from 1900?

Well my French brothers, I think we know how to deal with this Boxer Rebellion

>viva europa

>japan
>india
Hans I...

The Chinese guy is 56 year old and he managed to stab a police man with a what I assume is 5 cm dulled edge scissor. No wonder you guys are overrun by terrorists, when your cities finest can't deal with that.

How's Melbourne Zhang?

Well they can deal with it that's precisely why he' dead now

>attacks policeman
>gets shot
>community chimps out

hmm sounds familiar

Good. We don't kill the most valuable members of our society like Frogs apparently do.

Fucking yes to this

I always distrust flags of Anglo cunts speaking in favor of East Asians. In fact they must be Chink/Gook diasporas.

>calling your own ethnicity "the most valuable members of our society"

dude calm down with the supremacism, taht's very ugly

That's called paying money to the family from tax payers. Seems like a bad deal for a chink that was half dead.

Is Sup Forums blocked in China?

>In fact they must be Chink/Gook diasporas.
they are ... especially australia and canada

You speak like an expat yourself though.

I think the Google captcha is blocked in China so the only way to post is with a pass.

It's true though. Chinese do much more for society per person than white.

like stabbing cops ? kek seriously they are known to pool their money together and cheat taxes so no they aren't helping society at all, fuck chinks

Nice to see the Chinese are integrating well into the French national sport

>like stabbing cops ?
Like being more educated and earning more money

>kek seriously they are known to pool their money together and cheat taxes so no they aren't helping society at all,
When you hate Chinese so much you invent conspiracy theories to hate them

We don't have such stats and frankly if they don't take part in our society and segregate themselves then i don't care, they aren't valuable members, since they aren't even part of society in the first place

>conspiracy theories
lol even jews are less shameless about it than you, it has been proved, just like how you put nasty shit in your food

>Shooting a dude with scissors
>Not doing anything about terrorists and refugees
:)

>being more educated and earning more money
This can help you help society but in of itself doesn't.

>be western pussy
>even the asians fuck with you in your own country

Such is the life of the pussy.

I hope Chinese take over France.

TELL ME ABOUT THIS GUY, WHY IS HE WEARING THE MASK?

Good?

>Asian dindus in the streets?

they are chinking out

Always cringe when a Northerner uses the term Europa
From the north only England can do that

just shoot the chinks. they'll go back to China eventually then

Literally every race on earth is killing Frenchies. That's the price for being rude and arrogant.

LMFOA. Didn't realize at first look

>Burger

only the chinese man died here, then they did a small protest and it failed to do anything
just fuck off we already have arabs we don't need chinks on top of that

>German
>Northerner

Apparently they're even burning cars
mobile.twitter.com/RemyBuisine/status/846471800104079361

kek what a shithole country