You get to make a rule for every woman on Earth. Here's mine

You get to make a rule for every woman on Earth. Here's mine.

There is now a points system. Women earn points from men who have a limited amount each day.

Women earn points by being sluts. Drinking cum, wearing nipple clamps, stripteasing, sucking cocks, using vibrators in public, you name it.

The top 50% of women in terms of points live normally, they're fine.

The undesirables, bottom 50%, are the ones who just cannot fit the bill in terms of points. They become sex slaves indefinitely until enough men give them enough points to get out for a tiny amount of time, in which they should learn their lesson and whore themselves out as much as possible before they fall below 50% again.

Yeah, right, Genius

I'd say feminism is forbidden

i bet you are very popular with women and aren't at all a creepy loser

A world filled with submissive mindless whores that just sit around and suck cock all day? No thanks. Sounds boring as hell.

Mindless women... How exciting......... How many times have you jerked it to your post so far OP?

Lots. I love submissive women.

Reached wizard status yet, OP?

Look, i hate women just as much as the next Sup Forumstard, but this is retarded.

Lets stick to hating feminists and retarded cunts.

Not at all. Still rolling in prime.

You can't get pregnant unless you're both married and in love with each other, and can only conceive 2 children max.

Well, not entirely true. You can rarely conceive a third time, but only half of the fetus actually forms. Very tragic.

You drown in pussy, mate.

this

They all have two foot long dicks.

Idiot

This post is less gay then OP's

Maybe you should create a rule for yourself OP where you try and lose your virginity?

Let's try and keep our goals attainable, if you don't mind.

Every women on earth is not allowed to touch op in any way

kek because it's true..

I have so many laughs from this