Medfags

Medfags
A simple sore that started as a scratch has turned into this on my balls. Already did a course of antibiotics but today the scab fell off now it stings like hell. What do?

CANCER

Forgot to mention
>pic obviously fucking related

Congratulations, you are growing a vagina!

Sifilis, go to doctor.

before these fucks tell u its cancer... cancer doesnt hurt. it looks like an ulcer of some sort. It may very well be a lesion caused by an STD. have any STDS?

NOT SHITING YOU THIS IS PROBABLY CANCER FOR REAL GO TO A DOCTOR

Christine would be proud of you!

It looke you have a 1 way valve.. go to sports store and get pump and inflating needle.. inject air into sack to make it and micro penis bigger.. your welcome!

if it was this he would have it on his face

sifilis

It's definetely infected. Soak it in as hot as water as you can then use cold water in that order then call a fucking doctor.

Ulcer. Doctor as quick as possible

it has to be a bad bacterial std or some bs. it isnt cancer cause ur body wouldnt scab like that. luckily its on ur ballsack, could be antibiotic resistant bacteria which luckily its on ur scrote cause it will easily be removed

Kek, nice one user.

maybe if you didnt have such disgusting balls, you wouldnt have gotten infected

why bother taking antibiotics if you're not even going to wash your balls

Medfag here. It looks like you got a severe case of toe aids. Im sorry but amputation and sterilization of the area is the only solution.

nuke the site from orbit.

not bullshitting here but looks like you got an std OP. Go to a doctor, get checked and wear a rubber you sick fuck

Jungle rot

Let me guess you self presecribed antibiotics? These kind of ulcers arise from Viral infections you cunt. Antibiotics wont work. I am the closest thing to a doctor in this fucking thread.

whatever it is, it needs to be disinfected and sewn shut. have fun with that.

yup thats ball cancer. castration is your only option

med student here, not an cancer user, how long has it been from the beginning?

You are a med student eh? It is clearly a viral caused ulcer. possibly HPV vuricus vulgarus. I am a dental student and even i have some fucking clue. You first year pre med piece of shit.

To get a more accurate diagnosis you need a timeline dipshit, all I said was that it wasn't cancer

That's MRSA, OP. I had it last year. Go to the doctor and get some hardcore prescription antibiotics.

fucking obviously isn't cancer. timeline? Give me some differtials you fucking poser.

Had it about two weeks, started as a self made scratch. Apparently doctor said i had tinea there too so i used tinea creams which made it stay as a soft scab which today fell off. Also did a course of distaph

So jock itch. You have a fungal infection then. This sore however does not appear to be caused by tinea. This aint ring worms style. its painful because it has broken through the dermal layer of your skin and is sensitive to touch. I would recommend not letting it get infected and putting some neosporin and placing a band aid over it so you dont continue to irritate the area. This sore should heal with 1-2 weeks. But lets hear what the med fag has to say...

I scratched it thats how it started

MRSA

some wood putty will fill that in nice