Post the worst track on a album

I Know There's a Answer

HANG ON TO YOUR EGO

Why can't we just admit that it's Sloop John B?

This

Hang your self

Its absolutely sloop john b. I know there's a answer is one of the best songs

These both have their charm. It's actually Caroline No.

Caroline, No is one of their most beautiful and relatable songs you heartless pleb

I Know There's an Answer...and it's Sloop John B

The worst is obviously the title track.

Please, there are plenty of beautiful and relatable songs on the album: Don't Talk (Put Your Head on My Shoulder,) God Only Knows, I Know There's An Answer, I Just Wasn't Made for These Times.

Caroline No is a good song, and there really isn't a "bad" song on the album (it's a 10/10 for me,) but compared to the rest it's probably the worst. Here Today is also a contender for the worst.

More like Sleep John B

Why does everyone hate Sloop John B? It's a fun song.

Kys

:^)

Wow you are pleb af

Explain to me the appeal of that song and why Sloop John B is worse.

Pet Sounds and Let's Go Away were both just two more displays of how Brian Wilson excelled as a composer outside of pop harmonies and how he could make moving instrumentals as well. having interludes like this were not common at the time and he was obviously taking a risk by throwing this on a pop record that the label simply wanted sales for in the first place, so having them fit the flow of the album from an artistic standpoint was a risk that really paid off in the long run.

Sloop John B on the other hand was NOT a Brian Wilson original and didn't fit into the theme of the album at all. it's aged poorly seeing as though it stands out as a random upbeat folk rendition added into the mix of a bunch of introspective tracks. throwing it out of the tracklist would only enhance the album, not take anything away from it.

delete this fuckin post

Ghost

OOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOoOOOOOH CUMLYYYYYY

Heart Cooks Brain

dunkelheit

Joy

The Fool
Jesus Christ Was an Only Child

What a fucking pleb shit taste you all have.

Sloop John B is literally the strongest moment in the album and the one which connects all the themes of Pet Sounds together.
Without Sloop John B the album would not be at all the "classic" it is nowadays regarded as.

But i watched a documentary and it told me sloop john b sucked so your opinion is wrong. mmmkay?