Trips decide if I should try or not

Trips decide if I should try or not

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UyRSP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't do it!

DO it and stream it

does that even work with a belt anyway?

don't know, cabinet door might break, could try with a door, I doubt the belt would snap

I mean isn't the surface area too large? Wouldn't a string work better?

Is this for a kys or erotic strangulation?

It's one of THE most pleasurable ways to do it. Just don't get caught that'd be embarrassing.

too much at stake - don't do it.

Why exactly are you thinking about doing this?

I hope you're posting this on Sup Forums for attention, but in the case that you're actually serious, can you explain why?

Nope

can't keep up with anxiety and college and life in general. Call me a fucking pussy but it's too hard and I never asked to be born in the first place. The only reason I wouldn't do this is because of my mother, I don't want to terrify her and bring her through all that

dont plz

That is your current emotions speaking, and something we all can relate to. A few years from now your life will be drastically different, don't worry about it.

I'm sure you have family and friends that would miss you terribly, and blame themselves for life if you ever decided to kill yourself. Not to speak of that poor person who would have to find your dead hanging corpse struggling to get you down.

This is not your time to go.

Can you wait one more year?

why not? if you are feeling suicidal you have come to the right place

Meet up with college psychologists and get help, they'll provide you (mental and possibly legal if needed) support that could even ease your college life

Don't do it!

Why not use a gun? Gun is instantaneous... And if you can't access a gun, then why not buy a gram of heroin off the darknet and shoot all of that... you'd just fall asleep

That looks like a horrible setup, you should get a proper noose and tie it to a support that will actually hold up.

The thing is you have to take action to do so, so make an appointment for next week asap, if you don't then you're not serious enough about it and you might as well stop making threads hinting about suicide

This

I have no friends or whatsoever, not even 'internet friends' and the rest of my family only continue to pressure and insult me. I've felt like this for years now and at some point you just really don't want to go on any longer. My studies won't lead to my dreams and I can't do anything about it, I have no social life and friends and I'm always getting insulted and left out by my family. I even considered murdering someone before taking my own life, but I'd only want to murder someone that truly deserves it, not a random bully or my family or any of that.

Whats the Brand?
How much does it cost?
I bought a nice Lacoste Belt in Japan, but I only try on things I really want to buy.

I can't even do that lmao

Just do it fag

do it faggot

Do it

don't do it

So either you continue to wallow in self pity and kill yourself or make drastic choices and completely change your life, your call buddy

Don't do it

do it

That door isn't going to hold you.

DO IT.
AND DO A LIVE STREAM! POST LINK

DO IT
STREAM IT

bump

Please do it! Stream it

i triple you so why the fuck not

Stream it

yes. just do it

STREAM IT

YES

But this is all just your current living situation. Life will get better with time.

What you need to work on first is your view of the world and your positivity. I've been in your position before, and i know first hand that suicidal people tend to live in a ''bubble'' where your mind is clouded with negativity and depression.
You need to get out of the suicidal bubble and work on improving your life. It will get better, trust me. I was suicidal for years, but i got older, changed my outlook on life, and now a few years later my life is a thousand times better than what it used to be.

All the problems you mentioned are changeable. You're not alone, millions of people can relate to what you're going through.

STREAM IT please

why not?

Don't do it!

i say... yes and hear my tripaloskis

Lol OP, I thought you were talking about autoerotic asphyxiation
Anyone else think that?
I still want to see some shit though so here goes trips to stream!

yep

Yes!

Go for it

Yep!

Try

not worth it but do it

times a good healer pls dont do it and reconsider your thoughts.

No.

samefagging

Do it

do it and stream it!

roll

rolllllll

Do it (and stream it).

roll.

Dont do it faggot

rollerino

nope

Dont, get help

Do it and stream it faggot

Do it faggot you got nothing to lose
YOU ARE WORTHLESS

Don't do it nigga, you got too much to live for

dont

FUCKNG DIE ALREADY YOU PUSSY

Oi cockhead, if this is who I think it is

You might not like me and I might not like you but what happened happened and was in the best interests for ALL of us. You were killing her cunt, fuck that after all she's been through.

Move on with your life, no one owes you anything and there's only so many times people can help you and be insulted for it and treated like shit before they will say, no, fuck you help yourself.

Grow up fuckwit, you've got friends, you just don't treat them like they are

fucking don't, you cunt

Fo Reals, dont

chigou

Some kid did it in the auditorium of the High School I graduated from yesterday

Lmao let's talk about that here i want to see you end your life

discord.gg/UyRSP

trips decide?
so dont do it:)

shit setup 0/10

>a setup for suicide

just go out there and get a life

Fucking attention whore. If you want to do it, just do it and stream it live for all I care. Why are you even asking people to decide for you?

rolling
fuck it

it won't work, then your life will get worse. Don't do it. Whilst, if you decide to, you're doing it you'll regret it. Read some books...

Don't do it faggot

Don't do it faggot

Come onnnnn i want you to die for me!

don't do it
also check em

nah man

nah hanging urself is painful if u fuck it up, get a shotty or overdose

no, because you wont do it anyway you bitch

please do not