Not that I advocate cheating, did anyone ever get back together with an ex after being unfaithful?

Not that I advocate cheating, did anyone ever get back together with an ex after being unfaithful?

Other urls found in this thread:

deseretnews.com/article/865677598/What-counts-as-cheating-and-adultery-in-the-digital-age.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

boosh

A month after I loved in with my girlfriend, I found out she had been cheating on me for a few months. I promised not to tell anyone untip we worked through it.

Long story short, we didn't work it out very well, and I fucked her older sister and her best friend in return.

ha ha nice

Whores cheat all the time and say "I can't help it.. it just happened", as if the guy teleported his dick into her stinking whore pussy.

Fuck and run. There's no such thing as a gf or whatever shit.

When they want a "steady" guy to be the "husband", the cock mileage for their pussy would be so high you wouldn't feel a damn thing when you stick it in.

Face facts. Fuck and run.

I was the one who cheated bro, I feel super shitty about it.

is fucking a prostitute considered cheating?

Not every girl is like that guy

I know. It's fine. Chances are, she's cheating on you as well.

kissing and texting said girl is tho

who hurt you user

deseretnews.com/article/865677598/What-counts-as-cheating-and-adultery-in-the-digital-age.html

1 in 4 Americans don't think one-night stands count as cheating

Who is that chick?

i've recently been fucking my ex who i split with about a year and a half ago. wouldn't be in a relationship with her again but the sex was always good and i enjoy the fuck outta her company.

We broke up over it, so I doubt it. I'm personally not the jealous type, I just don't care. I would have preferred if she did cheat, I wouldn't be solely in the wrong.

Yeh, that's probably all the sluts that go around fucking randoms and also saying sucking cock doesn't count as sex.

gf sucked two guys off after we broke up

tried to get me to fuck her bareback after that but I told her she was too tight and she should have let other guys fuck her in the meantime instead of just giving them head

then she sucked me off. even as a teen I thought it was hot she'd been with other guys.

never hooked up with her again. she was the epitome of don't stick your dick in crazy and I have no doubt the bareback attempt was trying to get pregnant and tie me down forever

Yep. It was how I discovered that I really enjoy watching my wife have sex with other people.